Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Zombie 4K (Blu-ray)
$36.49
15 hrs ago
Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
2 hrs ago
Jumanji: The Next Level (Blu-ray)
$15.00

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$15.00
22 hrs ago
Seven Worlds, One Planet 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.50
7 hrs ago
I Still Believe (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Friends: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99

Westworld: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Gemini Man (Blu-ray)
$15.00
18 hrs ago
Star Trek: Stardate Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
3 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Old 12-18-2019, 08:01 PM   #1

Mar 2019
Toledo, OH
Thumbs down Twin Peaks From A to Z: Submissions wrongly rejected

I've tried twice to correct info on this, both times all my submissions were rejected, even when i have evidence to back it up. About an hour of work flushed down the toilet twice in minutes.

Firstly the order of the bundle titles, with every other bundle here, the titles are in the order like they are in the set, For example, Lotr sets have FotR first, followed by TTT and RotK. But with this one, Fire Walk With Me is placed before Season One and Season Two.

Then, the runtime is currently set as 2668 minutes, its actually 2675 minutes based on the bottom of the backing sheet.

It lists the runtime for original series as 25 hrs 11 mins, the limited event series as 17 hrs 10 mins, and the film as 2 hrs 14 mins.

Let's do the math here,
25x60= 1500
17x60= 1020
2x60= 120
1500+1020+120+11+10+14= 2675 mins.

Then, the synopsis, How can you end a sentence with too when nothing else is listed. With the first submission i changed it to:

"Includes The Original Series, Fire Walk With Me, The Limited Event Series, and the 2 versions of the Pilot and Episode 8 of the Limited Event series in 4K UHD. Limited to 25,000 copies worldwide."

When that was rejected, i just removed too from the end of the sentence, and that was rejected.

Next, the disc info. The UHD disc in the set is a BD 66 Dual Layer with a size of 62.1GB, and Disc 10 (Fire Walk With Me Special Features) is actually a BD 25 Single Layer disc with a size of 10.2GB. All 19 of the other discs are BD 50s. I was able to correct the listing for FWWM, but for this one, i keep getting rejected.

With the first submission, i added audio and subtitle info for the UHD disc. When it was rejected the first time, i was unsure if those couldnt be added because it was a bundle, so for the second submission those were left alone.

Last edited by RoxyRoads; 12-18-2019 at 08:05 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Tags
rejection, submission