Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Now: A Dog's Purpose $8.99 (78% claimed)
Now: The Buster Keaton Collection: … $12.99 (4 hours left)
Now: Jack Ryan 5-Movie Collection (… $14.49 (16% claimed)

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Judgment (PS4)
$39.99
10 hrs ago
Kill la Kill - IF (PS4)
$49.94

F1 2019 (PS4)
$49.99
3 hrs ago
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PS4)
$49.94

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
$19.99

Rage 2 (PS4)
$39.99

Days Gone (PS4)
$39.98

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4)
$49.94

LEGO DC Super-Villains (PS4)
$19.99

Fallout 76 (PS4)
$17.00

Farming Simulator 19 (PS4)
$29.99

Monster Hunter World: Iceborn (PS4)
$49.94

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 06-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Expert Member

Aug 2008
Default Playstation 4 & Vita

Does anyone know how the PS4 and Vita will interact? Or will they intact at all? I am thinking of trading mine into GameStop to take advantage of the extra 30% towards E3 Stuff promo. I traded in an Xbox last night and paid my PS4 in full, but now I have a ton of games that will need to be paid off as well. Seeing that I have a Vita that litterally has not been touched since the Uncharted game came out for it, might as well use it to help pay off games. If the PS4 and Vita can do cool stuff together than I will hang onto it.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Remote play. It's the biggest feature going. Now, they say if you got a fast enough internet connection, you'll be able to do this on the go. I think they meant with a 4g enabled type device or extremely fast Wi-Fi spots with remote play turned on.

Overall, i'm looking forwards to checking it out.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
Blu-ray Guru

May 2009
Chicago

They've hinted that the Vita will heavily interact with PS4, and I believe I read that every PS4 game will be remote playable (on wifi) through Vita. I'd like to see more in depth details myself, but I think they wanted E3 to be PS4's big
"coming out" party, and not have Vita, Camera, Move, etc. take time away from the PS4 itself.

Personally I would hold on to it if I were you. I'm actually expecting a price cut soon which I'll snag one myself.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #4
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Mar 2012
New York City

I hope they sell a PS4/Vita Bundle one day at a discounted price as I do want both things.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Tallahassee, Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
I hope they sell a PS4/Vita Bundle one day at a discounted price as I do want both things.
+1

Or to the very least the Vita is in need of being heavily discounted, because it's library is rather weak.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2009
Hazle Township, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_XRS View Post
They've hinted that the Vita will heavily interact with PS4, and I believe I read that every PS4 game will be remote playable (on wifi) through Vita. I'd like to see more in depth details myself, but I think they wanted E3 to be PS4's big
"coming out" party, and not have Vita, Camera, Move, etc. take time away from the PS4 itself.

Personally I would hold on to it if I were you. I'm actually expecting a price cut soon which I'll snag one myself.
Yes every game will be remote playable except for titles which require the PS eye.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-14-2013, 01:45 AM   #7
Super Moderator

Feb 2007

Remote Play for every game that doesn't REQUIRE PlayStation Camera functionality

Cross-Controller (multi-screen gameplay) like the LittleBigPlanet 2 cross-controller DLC and Guacamelee!

And companion apps, but a lot of these'll be available for phones and tablets.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #8
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2007
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MifuneFan View Post
I want this too, but it won't happen. Sony knows the PS4 will sell out just fine. I expect the Vita will drop to $200 before the holidays.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:14 AM   #9
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_XRS View Post

I was VERY disappointed that they didn't give us one at E3 and I now have doubts that they actually will.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4