Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96
4 hrs ago
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99

Hacksaw Ridge 4K (Blu-ray)
$8.00
4 hrs ago
The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.27

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$55.61

Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Aquaman 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.95

Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.96

Hellboy 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

X-Men: Dark Phoenix 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies

Old 10-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #21
Blu-ray Baron

Jan 2008

Or:
https://www.forward2me.com/
Old 10-12-2018, 08:02 PM   #22
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Jan 2014
Philadelphia, PA

I don't want this that bad. If it was on Amazon UK or Zavvi for a few extra bucks I might get it, but the standard version will suit me fine. Honestly the Warner release suits me fine, so the Sony is on my "someday in a sale" list.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:29 AM   #23
Expert Member

Nov 2012

If it's a digipak akin to the UHD special edition for the first film like they did in the UK that'd be great. I wouldn't mind the Sony disc too since it is superior. But no US shipping so...
Old 10-17-2018, 12:37 AM   #24
Power Member

Sep 2012
Sydney Australia

Is this the only way to get the new bonus disc? I would have to upgrade if there is no cheaper option.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:34 PM   #25
Blu-ray Count

Aug 2009
UK

My copy was dispatched yesterday.

HMV have got a first look on their Twitter.
Old 11-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #26
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2017
Maine, US

Looks mighty purdy.

Can get the bonus disc with the new Steelbook from Amazon Spain or Future Movie Shop in the Netherlands, I figure it's available elsewhere and isn't that expensive. It's a worldwide thing, the UK just got a nice looking Digipak instead of a Steelbook.
Old 11-23-2018, 04:30 PM   #27
Blu-ray Count

Aug 2009
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangeli View Post
Looks mighty purdy.

Can get the bonus disc with the new Steelbook from Amazon Spain or Future Movie Shop in the Netherlands, I figure it's available elsewhere and isn't that expensive. It's a worldwide thing, the UK just got a nice looking Digipak instead of a Steelbook.
Yup. The bonus disc doesn't even sound appealing - the new extras amount to no more than 15 minutes - but I'm a slut for pretty packaging.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:41 PM   #28
Blu-ray King

Feb 2009
Swanage, Engerland

Beware though, the case has the springy release clips of doom that proved to be such a challenge for so many people
Old 11-24-2018, 03:56 AM   #29
Special Member

Feb 2012

oh man this one looks cool, sure it would be the 500th different version I've purchased of this but....

their absurd "NOW WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING" and then all they mean by that is "Ireland" wow, I mean come on, your gonna brag about that being international shipping? that's less distance than intra-country shipping in most countries arrrrrr, get people excited for nothing

guess I have to look into whether that link provided above where they forward works out better than the ebay gouge but at a starting price of something around $25 doesn't seem likely EDIT: then again the ebay for this appears scarce and uber gouged this time so maybe it would be better even at that big forwarding price
Old 11-24-2018, 11:22 AM   #30
Blu-ray Count

Aug 2009
UK

My copy arrived this morning. Bless you, HMV! Can't remember the last time I received something two days before its release date.

Gonna dive into the new featurettes shortly and see if they're remotely worthwhile. This film is crying out for a lengthy, totally comprehensive making-of documentary.
Thanks given by:
badfingerboogie (11-24-2018), Daz_85 (11-24-2018)
Old 11-24-2018, 02:30 PM   #31
Special Member

Jun 2013
Sydney, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallywhitty View Post
My copy arrived this morning. Bless you, HMV! Can't remember the last time I received something two days before its release date.

Gonna dive into the new featurettes shortly and see if they're remotely worthwhile. This film is crying out for a lengthy, totally comprehensive making-of documentary.
Looking forward to info on those new featurettes, however short they might be.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #32
Blu-ray Count

Aug 2009
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfingerboogie View Post
Looking forward to info on those new featurettes, however short they might be.
Okay, 'From Fan to Filmmaker' is basically an interview with Denis Villeneuve, intercut with clips from the film and on-set footage. It's been a while since I've seen the other featurettes, so I can't remember if there's a lot of on-set footage out there already, but what's here is quite tasty. There's alternate takes, close-ups of storyboards, footage of Ridley Scott on set chatting to peeps... it's good shit. Villeneuve doesn't really say anything revolutionary, though. He just talks about his love of the original film, and his approach to 2049.

'The Return of Deckard' is - you guessed it - a featurette in which the various interviewees discuss the character, and what it was like to work with Harrison Ford. Not bad, but at seven minutes, don't expect anything particularly in-depth.

It's clear that these interviews were shot at the same time as the ones that cropped up on the previous BD release(s), so I'm not entirely sure why they were held back. Only reason I can think of is that they're fairly spoilery, with on-set footage of Rachael 2.0 and other key scenes which pop up late in the film, so maybe they were worried about potential leaks.

Anyway, they're a decent watch, but unless you're a Blade Runner slut like me who has to own everything, then I wouldn't spend Ł35 just to acquire these two short featurettes.
Thanks given by:
badfingerboogie (11-24-2018), Evangelos (11-25-2018)
Old 11-24-2018, 09:47 PM   #33
Special Member

Jun 2013
Sydney, Australia

Thanks for the info - as you said earlier though, this is a film tgat's really in need of a solid behind the scenes doco.

I mean, if Blair Witch 2016 can get one, surely there's a market for a BR2049 doco!
Old 11-25-2018, 06:06 PM   #34

Nov 2018

And I thought that I was done after buying the ultimate edition with Deckar'ds blaster from France,lol.But it wouldn't be Blade Runner if you didn't have to buy it over and over right?Too bad it's UK only though,I don't want pay eBay prices...and the cover is kinda generic isn't it?It doesn't sell you the artistry of the film,it makes it look like another run of the mill Sci fi flick.

Last edited by Evangelos; 11-25-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:13 PM   #35
Power Member

Oct 2013
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelos View Post
And I thought that I was done after buying the ultimate edition with Deckar'ds blaster from France,lol.But it wouldn't be Blade Runner if you didn't have to buy it over and over right?Too bad it's UK only though,I don't want pay eBay prices...and the cover is kinda generic isn't it?It doesn't sell you the artistry of the film,it makes it look like another run of the mill Sci fi flick.
There's a group buy here, could be cheaper than eBay.
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=310746
Old 11-25-2018, 08:56 PM   #36
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2010
Hibernia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBMakeVMarsMovieNOW View Post
oh man this one looks cool, sure it would be the 500th different version I've purchased of this but....

their absurd "NOW WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING" and then all they mean by that is "Ireland" wow, I mean come on, your gonna brag about that being international shipping? that's less distance than intra-country shipping in most countries arrrrrr, get people excited for nothing

guess I have to look into whether that link provided above where they forward works out better than the ebay gouge but at a starting price of something around $25 doesn't seem likely EDIT: then again the ebay for this appears scarce and uber gouged this time so maybe it would be better even at that big forwarding price
...at least you guys have the MLB "world" series of baseball
Old 11-25-2018, 09:27 PM   #37
Blu-ray Knight

May 2018

My local is getting 8 copies, it's way too expensive tho
Old 11-25-2018, 11:09 PM   #38

Nov 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsetSmiley View Post
There's a group buy here, could be cheaper than eBay.
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=310746
Oh,thanks a lot,but I think I'm gonna wait a little and see if there's another version coming out as I'm only interested in the two new featurettes.As I saw,there's already a steelbook from Spain with the same features and the booklet.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:39 PM   #39

Jun 2015

Head’s up for anyone planning to pick up from the HMV in Liverpool. I went in before and the guy told me they’re still waiting on a delivery so they’re expecting it in the next 2 or 3 days.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:39 AM   #40

Feb 2017

Really like the art used for this slipcase, but then again, I liked it just as well when HDZeta used it.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies