Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
13 hrs ago
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99

Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96

Don't Look Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$57.73

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Halloween 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
19 hrs ago
Kong: Skull Island 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
19 hrs ago
The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.27

Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.96

X-Men: Dark Phoenix 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.30

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies

Old 05-20-2019, 10:53 AM   #21

Mar 2015
London, U.K
United Kingdom

The Doors – The Final Cut Collectors Edition

Amazon U.K. link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RXK39L1/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1558349483&refinements=p_n_binding_ browse-bin%3A5759340031&s=dvd&sr=1-5
Thanks given by:
Narcissus (05-22-2019), UpsetSmiley (05-21-2019)
Old 05-31-2019, 12:51 PM   #22
Power Member

Aug 2008

Maybe someone saw my previous comment in the US thread, which I deleted again, because I missed something and had no time to "explain myself"...

Anyway, there's a German steelbook announced which states 3 discs (UHD + 2 BDs) opposed to the 4 disc set UK announcement: https://www.media-dealer.de/Blu-ray-...-Ultra-HD.html

I therefore sent an email to StudioCanal yesterday, if they could clarify what the 3 discs will be. Got the answer today already:

Quote:
das UHD SteelBook enthält:
- UHD mit Film und allen Extras
- BD mit Film
- BD Doku "The Doors - When You 're Strange"

das BD SteelBook enthält
- BD mit Film
- BD mit Extras
- BD Doku "The Doors - When You 're Strange"
So with the German 4K steelbook release there won't be a bonus Blu-ray, but/and all extras will be contained on the UHD.

The 4 disc UK announcement still puzzles me now though, since I'd expect the UHDs to be the same. Hunf.

EDIT: zoom has it as well for quite some time by now btw - for whatever reason doesn't show up in the 4K (pre-order) section though: https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/the_d...dition_blu_ray

Last edited by andreasy969; 05-31-2019 at 01:52 PM.
Thanks given by:
chucktatum (05-31-2019)
Old 05-31-2019, 01:55 PM   #23
Expert Member

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreasy969 View Post
Maybe someone saw my previous comment in the US thread, which I deleted again, because I missed something and had no time to "explain myself"...

Anyway, there's a German steelbook announced which states 3 discs (UHD + 2 BDs) opposed to the 4 disc set UK announcement: https://www.media-dealer.de/Blu-ray-...-Ultra-HD.html

I therefore sent an email to StudioCanal yesterday, if they could clarify what the 3 discs will be. Got the answer today already:

So with the German 4K steelbook release there won't be a bonus Blu-ray, but/and all extras will be contained on the UHD.

The 4 disc UK announcement still puzzles me now though, since I'd expect the UHDs to be the same. Hunf.

EDIT: zoom has it as well for quite some time by now btw - for whatever reason doesn't show up in the 4K (pre-order) section though: https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/the_d...dition_blu_ray
So which one of them all will have an original theatrical cut on UHD? Only the UK one?
Old 05-31-2019, 03:02 PM   #24
Power Member

Aug 2008

All of them will contain both versions AFAIK. The press release states both versions and the listed running time indicates theatrical cut as well (in addition to the shorter final cut, which will most likely be seamlessly branched).

But if you want a definite answer you got to ask StudioCanal.

The question that remains is why the DE is having the extras on the UHD while both the French and the UK release appear to include a separate bonus Blu-ray.
Thanks given by:
jerclay (05-31-2019)
Old Yesterday, 05:50 AM   #25

Jun 2012

This comes out in two days. I'm surprised there haven't been reviews or unboxing videos yet.

Reviews for the US Lionsgate release have been good, so for the UK version, I'm most curious about the packaging and whether the included BD is the 2008 release or is newly remastered.

Last edited by chucktatum; Yesterday at 05:42 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies > International Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies