Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Batman Beyond (Blu-ray)
$69.96
19 hrs ago
Paganini Horror (Blu-ray)
$23.49
4 hrs ago
Ready or Not (Blu-ray)
$19.99
10 hrs ago
Joker 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Paganini Horror (Blu-ray)
$19.89
 
Aladdin (Blu-ray)
$18.00
 
Dragon Ball Super: Part 9 (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
DC 7-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$114.99
13 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
The Haunting of Hill House (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.96
 
Hereditary (Blu-ray)
$4.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2019, 02:19 AM   #3281
Monterey Jack Monterey Jack is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Monterey Jack's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
470
Default

Oops! All Berries cereal is back.

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
InuYashaCrusade (08-15-2019)
Old 08-15-2019, 03:33 AM   #3282
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
22
131
37
15
Default

Work has barely been scheduling me any closing shifts recently, just a lot of afternoon shifts. It felt like I'd been closing all summer long up until August started. I hate closing because everything falls on you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:15 AM   #3283
Mike16 Mike16 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

I now own my jeep! No more car payments! Woohoo! Guess all those extra hours I've worked this year and last paid off. Sad part is I'm already shopping for a new truck, but I'm hoping by the time i find something I'll be able to buy it out right. F**k financing, never again!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Monterey Jack (08-15-2019), The_Donster (09-09-2019)
Old 08-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #3284
Captain Flint Captain Flint is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Captain Flint's Avatar
 
Apr 2015
Ohio
497
18
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterey Jack View Post
Oops! All Berries cereal is back.

[Show spoiler]
Have you tried the cotton candy flavor? Not gonna lie, it's the shit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 09:52 PM   #3285
Scarriere Scarriere is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
The Diamond Capital of North Americaô
40
54
613
20
1
Default

One more shift then I'm outta here!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
civiclx (08-26-2019), Mike16 (08-26-2019), Monterey Jack (08-27-2019)
Old 08-31-2019, 09:14 PM   #3286
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
58
1002
392
1
55
Default

Something strange happened to me on Thursday night, but it has a happy ending.

I decided to trim a few branches after dinner with my pole saw. Ended up, my pole saw got stuck in one of the branches, about 14 feet high. I tried everything to get it free, even using a hammer. I gave up since it was getting dark.

I came quickly home from work yesterday and no more than 15 minutes, I got my pole saw free. Such a relief because I was worried that I may have to buy another one ($125). Thankfully, it didn't rain that night.

Aside from a couple of scratches on the bar, it works perfectly. I may need to sharpen the blades, too.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
civiclx (08-31-2019)
Old 08-31-2019, 09:19 PM   #3287
sk33tr sk33tr is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
234
9
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
Something strange happened to me on Thursday night, but it has a happy ending.

I decided to trim a few branches after dinner with my pole saw. Ended up, my pole saw got stuck in one of the branches, about 14 feet high. I tried everything to get it free, even using a hammer. I gave up since it was getting dark.

I came quickly home from work yesterday and no more than 15 minutes, I got my pole saw free. Such a relief because I was worried that I may have to buy another one ($125). Thankfully, it didn't rain that night.

Aside from a couple of scratches on the bar, it works perfectly. I may need to sharpen the blade, too.
meh, a little rain ain't gonna hurt it. as long as it's not completely submerged in water, it won't hurt it to get a little wet.....as long as water doesn't get in the gas tank. and if you get it stuck like that, again, and you know it's gonna rain, put it on full choke to close off the carb and you should be good.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:21 PM   #3288
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
58
1002
392
1
55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33tr View Post
meh, a little rain ain't gonna hurt it. as long as it's not completely submerged in water, it won't hurt it to get a little wet.....as long as water doesn't get in the gas tank. and if you get it stuck like that, again, and you know it's gonna rain, put it on full choke to close off the carb and you should be good.
My pole saw is rechargeable battery not gas. Craftsman pole saw.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:35 AM   #3289
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
58
1002
392
1
55
Default

I just redeemed The LEGO Batman digital code to my Vudu account. I bought the 4K movie used a couple of years ago and assumed that the code was already redeemed. But, it never had until now.

My third used movie with a valid code intact.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
sk33tr (09-01-2019)
Old 09-01-2019, 12:41 AM   #3290
sk33tr sk33tr is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
234
9
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
I just redeemed The LEGO Batman digital code to my Vudu account. I bought the 4K movie used a couple of years ago and assumed that the code was already redeemed. But, it never had until now.

My third used movie with a valid code intact.
sometimes it's the little things that are the coolest.


ot: happy that my team won, today.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (09-01-2019), VictoryAtNight (09-01-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 01:48 PM   #3291
Mike16 Mike16 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Mike16's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
In the U.S.A.
108
12
Default

My wife and I won an auction bid on the house adjacent to ours, and best of all we got it for only $1000! It's been vacant for 10yrs but about 5yrs ago some one did some extensive work to it in an attempt to flip it. Plans are to finish the improvements and rent it out.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (09-09-2019), Monterey Jack (09-09-2019), Scarriere (09-09-2019), The_Donster (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 01:54 PM   #3292
The_Donster The_Donster is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
The_Donster's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
Deep in the heart of NE Texas
1
216
231
14
Default



Happy the new job seems to be going well
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (09-20-2019), Scarriere (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 09:14 PM   #3293
Count Orlok Count Orlok is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Count Orlok's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
41.7325į N, 49.9469į W
42
87
1549
80
64
335
10
169
Default

My mom completed her chemo treatments today!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (09-20-2019), Bodyslide (09-10-2019), civiclx (09-09-2019), InuYashaCrusade (09-10-2019), Lizard King (09-09-2019), Monterey Jack (09-10-2019), pab1219 (09-18-2019), Scarriere (09-09-2019), sk33tr (09-12-2019), The_Donster (09-10-2019)
Old 09-12-2019, 02:28 AM   #3294
Scarriere Scarriere is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
The Diamond Capital of North Americaô
40
54
613
20
1
Default

My plane to come to camp was delayed two hours yesterday.
While waiting, Iím surfing around and saw that my favourite band had announced more dates including the city I want to see them in.
I look at the date, see that itís while Iím up at work, and say eff it, I was saving my last week of vacation specially for this band so Iíll get tickets and see how it plays out.
I applied for that week off, then spoke with my boss and an hour later my request was approved.
Iím fn stoked!!!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
civiclx (09-12-2019)
Old 09-12-2019, 02:39 AM   #3295
sk33tr sk33tr is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
sk33tr's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Alabama
21
234
9
109
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarriere View Post
My plane to come to camp was delayed two hours yesterday.
While waiting, Iím surfing around and saw that my favourite band had announced more dates including the city I want to see them in.
I look at the date, see that itís while Iím up at work, and say eff it, I was saving my last week of vacation specially for this band so Iíll get tickets and see how it plays out.
I applied for that week off, then spoke with my boss and an hour later my request was approved.
Iím fn stoked!!!
just for you...

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (09-13-2019), The_Donster (09-13-2019)
Old 09-13-2019, 03:01 AM   #3296
Scarriere Scarriere is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Scarriere's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
The Diamond Capital of North Americaô
40
54
613
20
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33tr View Post
just for you...

Hahaha!
Awesome sk33tr!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
sk33tr (09-15-2019), The_Donster (09-13-2019)
Old 09-15-2019, 12:18 AM   #3297
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
22
131
37
15
Default

I purchased a copy of a used DVD and it arrived factory sealed, I was very surprised.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Count Orlok (09-15-2019)
Old 09-15-2019, 09:02 AM   #3298
Count Orlok Count Orlok is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Count Orlok's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
41.7325į N, 49.9469į W
42
87
1549
80
64
335
10
169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
I purchased a copy of a used DVD and it arrived factory sealed, I was very surprised.
That's happened to me a few times, mostly from the Goodwill eBay sellers.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
InuYashaCrusade (09-15-2019)
Old 09-16-2019, 04:58 PM   #3299
Monterey Jack Monterey Jack is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Monterey Jack's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
470
Default

Called the post office to complain about yet another Shout Factory package getting a "we missed you" pink slip, and a few hours later, found the package actually LEFT INSIDE MY APARTMENT COMPLEX DOOR.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
pab1219 (09-18-2019)
Old 09-20-2019, 04:55 AM   #3300
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
58
1002
392
1
55
Default

I started doing Sudoku puzzles that are in the newspaper this week. I can easily solve 1 (easiest) & 2 star (out of 5 star) difficulty puzzles without any problems. Today, I managed to solve a 3 star Sudoku puzzle which was a huge accomplishment for me. I used to avoid/hate Sudoku puzzles, but I am now interested in trying them.

Kinda stoked by it.........
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
civiclx (09-20-2019)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 PM.