Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Hitchcock: British International Pictures Collection (Blu-ray)
$33.49
9 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$56.99

007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
19 hrs ago
Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Hammer Horror 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice (Blu-ray)
$23.49

Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Body Parts (Blu-ray)
$26.17
4 hrs ago
Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Old 04-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #41

Apr 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah

This site really is awesome in what it can do. I haven't learned all the tricks yet but I am happy to be a part of it with my two cents.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:13 PM   #42

Apr 2014
USA

New here, too. My comment on the main site just will not save, though. (Trying to enter a Giveaway)

I honestly gave up tracking our collection online. What I've done is added something to my Amazon wish list, then delete it, and mark "Yes" that I own it. I've been able to remember at least 98% of everything we own, but when in doubt will attempt to add a disc to my amazon wish list - if it says I already own it, that's the check.

Now I only track what I watch and that is on Letterboxd.com ; but to track thousands of discs, it's just too difficult.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:44 AM   #43

Mar 2014
T E X A S
Default Still building my list

Hello, I am kinda of new here not sure if I am posting this in the right place?

I like building my profile with all my movies, ie: Blu-ray, DVD, and iTunes, UV.

I noticed that some movies that I have UV's for are not on the UV list, but are on the DVD list and Blu-ray list.

Here are a list of Examples:

Hoosiers, 101 Dalmatians, For A Few Dollars More, Good Bad Ugly, Hang 'Em High, Blade: House of Chthon, Spy Kids: all the time in the world 3D, The Proposal

Is there anyone who can add these movies or do you know it the will ever be added later?
Old 09-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #44

Sep 2014
Default where is my wishlist?

When I view a page for a blu-ray movie there is a button underneath the cover image that reads "Add to collection". When I click on the button a window pops up and at the top is a choice "Select a category" with a menu - I select "Wishlist" from the menu and at the bottom of the pop-up I click the "Add to collection" button. Great, I've added a movie to my wishlist. Now how do I see my wishlist?
Old 06-19-2015, 12:22 PM   #45

Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfjones View Post
Now how do I see my wishlist?
Go to your collection, select blu-ray and there'll be a wishlist link under it.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:33 PM   #46

Aug 2015
Houston
Default New here

Hey guys Im new here and just started looking at the site. Have just started getting serious with my collection, at around 200 blu rays. Would love to chat up or get some tips from collectors. What advice do you guys have that can help me out and who are some of the avid collectors around here who are good to follow. Thanks guys
Old 01-28-2016, 12:45 AM   #47

Jul 2011

I had been using Delicious Library 2 for keeping up with my Blu-rays, DVDs, music DVDs and CDs. But it really has slowed to a crawl and not worth the hassle anymore. I started using this sites program yesterday to catalog my blu-rays. VERY easy to do. the only thing easier would be if you could scan the bar codes and it would pull up the version you had.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:52 PM   #48

Feb 2016
France

I am new here and I never thought of doing a library of my collection. Can anyone give me some advice ?
Old 02-10-2016, 07:52 PM   #49
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzora View Post
I am new here and I never thought of doing a library of my collection. Can anyone give me some advice ?
Old 05-06-2016, 02:24 PM   #50

May 2016
Colorado Springs, CO.
Default Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2 Target DEAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxtra30 View Post
I'm collecting Blu Rays now, I'm addicted.. Last few weeks I've stopped at Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy and been picking up so blu -rays for $9.99 or so.. I love this site with links to Amazon which has been great.. Is there other collectors out there that have a list to keep track of thier favorites to watch for price drop on blu ray? I'm really diggin this site.. Is there a better tracking tool to keep track of movies ? I got like 50 or so everyday that I just check this site and Amazon for price drops.. Don't know if there is easier way? .. I hope this is right place to post this, if not I apologize..

Thanks,
Dx
Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2 Blu-ray are $19.99 each at your local Target. The ones you would want are marked "Limited Time Savings" As a bonus these are Dolby Atmos versions. I bought them and they are the ONLY versions of seasons 1 & 2 with Dolby atmos in addition to DTS-HD master audio 5.1.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:02 AM   #51

May 2016
Lexington, KY

Hi all since I'm semi new to the site (haven't posted in the forums much it won't let me make a new thread so I figured that I would try asking here)
I noticed that Half Price Books isn't on the retailers list for when you are adding an item to your collection.
I know that Half Price Books isn't a national chain but there are more and more opening up and they also now have HPB Marketplace where you can shop online like Amazon.

So is there a way to add that retailer to the drop down menu so that I don't have to type in retailer comment each time/who would be the one to contact about it?

Thanks for your help!
~Jen~
Old 07-14-2016, 05:30 PM   #52
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2015
Los Angeles-ish, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterGlamGore View Post
Hi all since I'm semi new to the site (haven't posted in the forums much it won't let me make a new thread so I figured that I would try asking here)
I noticed that Half Price Books isn't on the retailers list for when you are adding an item to your collection.
I know that Half Price Books isn't a national chain but there are more and more opening up and they also now have HPB Marketplace where you can shop online like Amazon.

So is there a way to add that retailer to the drop down menu so that I don't have to type in retailer comment each time/who would be the one to contact about it?

Thanks for your help!
~Jen~
I'm sure that that would be possible, though there are only a couple/few Developers who would be able to do that. Your best bet on reaching them is either to make the request in this thread: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...45767&page=248

or start a new thread in the forum that that thread is located: https://forum.blu-ray.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

They can be very busy though, and I'm unsure how often they check the forums, so sometimes you just ask and then try to be patient. Good luck.
Thanks given by:
GlitterGlamGore (07-17-2016)
Old 07-17-2016, 01:13 AM   #53

May 2016
Lexington, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash View Post
I'm sure that that would be possible, though there are only a couple/few Developers who would be able to do that. Your best bet on reaching them is either to make the request in this thread: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...45767&page=248

or start a new thread in the forum that that thread is located: https://forum.blu-ray.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

They can be very busy though, and I'm unsure how often they check the forums, so sometimes you just ask and then try to be patient. Good luck.
Thanks for the links!
I can't start new threads yet because I haven't posted enough I should be able to soon though
BTW I love your screen name
Old 07-17-2016, 01:23 AM   #54

Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest

Quote:
Thanks for the links!
I can't start new threads yet because I haven't posted enough I should be able to soon though
You have 8 post's ~ you should be able to start a new thread now
Old 07-17-2016, 04:53 AM   #55
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2015
Los Angeles-ish, CA

Quote:
Thanks for the links!
You're welcome.
Congrats on having enough posts.
And I like your screen name too, it's very memorable.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:00 AM   #56

Aug 2014

all my saved blu rays i had on here dissapered or got deleted and had like 600 or so? anybody know how to fix or anything?
Old 01-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #57

Nov 2014
Alexandria VA
Question Can't find price tracker button...

When I search for a blu ray and click it I do see the movie pop up on the left, however I do not see a "price tracker" button, only " add to collection" or "add to wish list". I do not see a price tracker option anywhere on that pop up. Can anybody please help? Thank you much. Also I did search the forms and could not find it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-25-2017, 09:39 PM   #58

Jul 2017

Is there an easy way to add a movie that isn't in the database already? For example, i collect asian blu-rays so there are quite a few i don't see here.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:57 PM   #59

May 2017
California

Is there a way to add a movie to multiple Collections at once? Say if I own Prometheus disc and have it in UltraViolet and iTunes, how can I add it into all 3 collections easily?
Old 11-19-2017, 06:21 PM   #60

Nov 2014

Does anyone know if it's possible to sync your BR.com account to your Amazon/Vudu/etc. account?

I know Amazon owns Goodreads but being able to see all the books I bought from Amazon in Goodreads and clicking "add" has spoiled me. It would be a heck of a lot faster than having to search for each movie I've purchased, make sure it's the correct version and add it manually to my BR.com account.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion