Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Control (PS4)
$50.94

Hitman 2 (PS4)
$23.99

Judgment (PS4)
$39.99

Prey (PS4)
$7.99

Assassin's Creed III (PS4)
$19.99

Steins;Gate Elite (PS4)
$29.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PS4)
$49.94

Monster Hunter World: Iceborn (PS4)
$49.94

The Hunter: Call of the Wild (PS4)
$19.93

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (PS4)
$19.99

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4)
$29.99
3 hrs ago
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR (PS4)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 07-04-2019, 03:26 AM   #1
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California
Default [PS4/Switch/PC]Langrisser 1&2 With Updated Artwork By Ryo Nagi From Ar tonelico

Quote:

After a leak at Amazon Germany suggesting a Langrisser I & II localization is on the way, NIS America has made an official announcement confirming it is the case. The compilation that gives people a chance to play the first two games in the series again on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2020. This collection allows you to have the option of HD graphics and an updated soundtrack. There is also a new UI and various quality of life changes.

In addition to the reveal, a Langrisser I & II Limited Edition was confirmed for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It will be $79.99. People who order it from the NIS America Online Store will get a physical copy of the game, a 2-disc original soundtrack, a 3-disc Langrisser I & II Songs of War soundtrack, five collectible art cards, and a Langrisser I & II Visual Book.

Here is NIS Americaís Langrisser I & II official announcement trailer.

Langrisser I & II is immediately available for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Japan. It will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC worldwide in 2020.
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/07/0...nd-pc-in-2020/
Thanks given by:
heyadol (07-04-2019), Musashi (07-04-2019)
Old 07-04-2019, 02:52 PM   #2
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT
Send a message via AIM to Musashi

Nice! I been wanting Langrisser to come to America! That's often one of the best things about remakes/remasters: gives the game another chance to expand beyond Japan.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:10 PM   #3
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Nice! I been wanting Langrisser to come to America! That's often one of the best things about remakes/remasters: gives the game another chance to expand beyond Japan.
Well we got the original game which became known as Warsong but yeah this makes the 1st time for the 2nd game. The only other game we got was the Nintendo 3DS Side-Story game.
Thanks given by:
Musashi (07-04-2019)
Old 07-04-2019, 05:03 PM   #4
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Thanks for the info. I had seen some rumors the past couple of days on Twitter. I played and loved the Dragon Force games on Saturn. These look like the same style of game. Sadly Iíve know of this series but never knew a lot about them.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:28 PM   #5
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne View Post
Thanks for the info. I had seen some rumors the past couple of days on Twitter. I played and loved the Dragon Force games on Saturn. These look like the same style of game. Sadly Iíve know of this series but never knew a lot about them.
Well with the series mostly being Japan-only, itís not surprising that most wouldnít know much about the series. Even I only know that itís from the Artist of Growlanser for the original art-style.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Tags
ar tonelico, langrisser, nis america, ryo nagi, satoshi urushihara