Best Xbox One Game Deals

Best Xbox One Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Madden NFL 19 (Xbox One)
$14.90

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Xbox One)
$35.15
53 min ago
Man of Medan (Xbox One)
$24.99

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Xbox One)
$17.99

Fade to Silence (Xbox One)
$29.83

The Division 2 (Xbox One)
$69.11

Generation Zero (Xbox One)
$36.38
4 hrs ago
Assassin's Creed III (Xbox One)
$19.99

Watch Dogs: Legion (Xbox One)
$49.94

Metro Exodus (Xbox One)
$28.84

The Hunter: Call of the Wild (Xbox One)
$29.99

Gears 5 (Xbox One)
$49.94

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One

Old 06-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #21
Power Member

Oct 2009
Mobile, AL

Well, you should totally get Gold then. Or just use one of the many free codes for like 48 hours when you want to do stuff like that. Hell, I think I have a couple at the house I can throw your way when I get home.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #22
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2008
Champlin, MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSlim View Post
Well, you should totally get Gold then. Or just use one of the many free codes for like 48 hours when you want to do stuff like that. Hell, I think I have a couple at the house I can throw your way when I get home.
Yeah, I got a free 14 day trail with it which I'll start once I get Killer Instinct. Will most likely get gold around the time Master Chief collection and Sunset Overdrive come out.

Thanks for the codes if you have them. Maybe trying out live will get me to get it sooner.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #23

Apr 2008
Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_dozen View Post
Has anyone experienced any image stuttering when playing a blu-ray?
YEP!! i actually just posted about this in other thread here regarding xbox and blu ray. Have you found a fix?
Old 06-21-2014, 02:25 PM   #24
Power Member

Oct 2009
Mobile, AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by detective392 View Post
Yeah, I got a free 14 day trail with it which I'll start once I get Killer Instinct. Will most likely get gold around the time Master Chief collection and Sunset Overdrive come out.

Thanks for the codes if you have them. Maybe trying out live will get me to get it sooner.
Finally remembered to send you some codes. Should give you 26 days of Live to play with to see what you think. Get some games with multiplayer and give 'em a whirl!
Old 08-21-2014, 01:18 AM   #25

Dec 2013
United States
Default watchdogs issues

This is probably not the right thread to ask this on but I cant find a watchdogs thread so here goes.... I just bought the game new and it wont go past the Press A screen. It does that little symbol then right back to the Watchdogs press A ... Ive uninstalled...reinstalled...Unplugged console to clear the cache and reset network card .... I even took the game back to the store and got a new one and it still does the same thing...Any ideas on how to get past the press A screen so I can play the game? I heard they were having issues back in May and the update fixed it all...but obviously not for me... Thanks.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #26
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2012
Pittsburgh

Alright, time for a question that probably has a simple answer. My roommate has an Xbox One and I want to use it to watch Blu-Rays (don't worry, I'm allowed). I put in a Blu-Ray and it wouldn't play. I tried out a couple of Blu-Rays and a couple of DVDs and it said to please insert an Xbox One game, cd, or movie on DVD or Blu Ray. What's the deal? Do I need to download a separate app?
Old 09-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #27
Power Member

Oct 2009
Mobile, AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman15317 View Post
Alright, time for a question that probably has a simple answer. My roommate has an Xbox One and I want to use it to watch Blu-Rays (don't worry, I'm allowed). I put in a Blu-Ray and it wouldn't play. I tried out a couple of Blu-Rays and a couple of DVDs and it said to please insert an Xbox One game, cd, or movie on DVD or Blu Ray. What's the deal? Do I need to download a separate app?
Yes, but it should have downloaded the app when you put a Blu-ray in. Hit the store and download the Blu-ray player app.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #28
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2007

Now that Xbox One controllers have PC support, is there anyway to charge the Play and Charge Kit via PC USB without having the controller get "owned" by the PC?
Old 09-13-2014, 07:41 PM   #29

Aug 2014
North Carolina
Send a message via Skype™ to spacesuicide

I wish they'd find a way to fix the RAM usage in an update, if it could be done. Whenever I got the console in December I could quit any game and turn the console off in standby mode to boot it up 3 hrs later and start playing a game no questions asked.

Now (as of about June) I play a game, quit it. Turn it off and return (even as soon as half an hour) to see it won't load unless I do a cold boot since RAM is locked up.

Gah! No idea why it started doing it.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:06 AM   #30
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2007

Do they ever plan to support just simple screenshots? If you can easily record video, I don't understand why they wouldn't support something as simple as a screenshot. It seems like a no-brainer to me but I guess I must be missing something. On the XB1 and PS4, I've maybe taken a handful of videos but I've taken thousands of screenshots on the PS4.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #31
Special Member

Feb 2014
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_dozen View Post
Has anyone experienced any image stuttering when playing a blu-ray?
I noticed this the other day while watching Captain America Winter Solider and The Internship, both brand new, never before watched discs. Anybody got any ideas why this happens and/or a possible fix?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #32
Special Member

Dec 2009
Jackson, MS

I just got a One, and I've got a question for Kinect users...

I have a 60" Mitsubishi DLP TV. I tried placing the sensor right below the screen on my TV stand but apparently it's too low to see everything properly.

It will sit on top of my TV, but I'm worried about how steady it is. All it would take is one of my stupid cats running behind the TV and yanking the cord to send the pricey thing to its doom.

What are y'all's solutions for placing the sensor? Looks like some folks build a shelf for it, but that's not really an option because I have flimsy wood paneling in my rec room that won't support shelving.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:11 PM   #33

Jan 2012
the 276 of Virginia, USA

One of the third parties like madcatz has a shell that clips onto flatscreens saw it at BB Saturday for $20 when getting my X1.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #34
Power Member

Oct 2009
Mobile, AL

Yup, what Brewc said. Hit Amazon and you'll find a lot of low-cost options for mounting it on your TV or your wall if you want it to be really secure.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:35 PM   #35
Special Member

Dec 2009
Jackson, MS

Another question...

When I tried to watch a 3D blu-ray, my glasses keep turning on and off. I'm assuming it was because the Kinect interfered with the IR emitter for my active shutter glasses. I turned the Kinect off and it worked fine. However, I was hoping to use my Xbox for watching movies so I could use the voice commands.

Is there any way to shut off the Kinect cameras but leave the mic on?
Old 11-10-2014, 10:56 PM   #36
Power Member

Oct 2009
Mobile, AL

Uh... short of getting one of those Kinect covers that blocks the camera and IR emitters, I don't know that there's a way to deal with that. That sucks.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #37
Special Member

Feb 2014
Michigan

Game of Thrones Season Two Disc Four would not play in my Xbone.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #38
Power Member

Dec 2011
The Room of Space and Time

I have a question about online play I'm hoping this is the right place. Has anyone else been having trouble playing online with friends on COD advanced warfare. When I'm playing by myself it runs great but when I'm playing with friends it sometimes drops my friends from the party or during mid fight they'll get kicked out but our chat party always works so is it just the game that does that or is it the console. Any help would be great.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #39
Special Member

Dec 2009
Jackson, MS

Does anyone have a solution for the One's snail's pace download speeds?

I was trying to download the hefty 40gb patch for Assassin's Creed Unity, and it was taking forever. I left to do some Xmas shopping and two hours later it was at 18%. I looked at the usage and it was only receiving less than a MB/sec. I ran the diagnostic and it said my download speed should be at 20MB/s.

What gives? I've got good internet service and my PS4 downloads games lightning fast.
Thanks given by:
Naiera (12-17-2014)
Old 12-17-2014, 01:24 PM   #40
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Just a headsup, check my post in the PS4 Assassins Creed thread. If you have the disc version of the game you can uninstall it, reinstall and the system will then correctly flag the 6 gig file to download.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...238720&page=30
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox One