Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Control (PS4)
$50.94

Hitman 2 (PS4)
$23.99

Judgment (PS4)
$39.99

Assassin's Creed III (PS4)
$19.99

Prey (PS4)
$7.99

Steins;Gate Elite (PS4)
$29.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PS4)
$49.94

The Hunter: Call of the Wild (PS4)
$19.93

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR (PS4)
$29.99

Monster Hunter World: Iceborn (PS4)
$49.94

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (PS4)
$19.99

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (PS4)
$69.11

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 02-14-2019, 11:21 AM   #101
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Hey guys, just wanted to post my video to give you details of the best promotion yet i think Epic has offered with a full seasons battle pass free for the upcoming season 8. Enjoy
Old 02-28-2019, 11:34 PM   #102
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedEnchantingDeerYouWHY

Just a short taste of Season 8 lol

I stream on Twitch now and use YouTube for videos of gameplay and tips, tricks etc. Follow me if you can and hope you enjoyed the clip. Was stressful panic as you can tell at the time lol
Old 03-03-2019, 02:06 AM   #103
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Got an awesome 4 kills in quick succession with a reverse air trickshot on the driftboard to flourish the last kill. Keep the volume low to avoid hurting ears lol. TIA for watching

clips.twitch.tv/NiceCoweringSaladDancingBanana
Old 03-09-2019, 09:37 AM   #104
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Just a quick vid on how to edit faster and close the gap on PC players whilst on consoles for those of you playing cross platform or even those of you wanting an extra advantage over fellow console players with faster edit plays or just trying to get out of trouble quicker and not getting stuck in your builds.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:37 AM   #105
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

I know some of you guys might be playing this and a friend helped me out with this. It's all the secret styles you can get for the Singularity skin once you reach 90 Fortbytes. Hope it helps whoever needs it. I know the forums not got a lot of players for this unfortunately but happy to help whoever can benefit.
Old 07-21-2019, 03:48 PM   #106
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

For those of you interested in catching The Final Showdown live event if you missed it.

It's a livestream so feel free to skip to the actual event about 1hr 3 mins into the stream. If you're inclined to watch any Blitz squads wins including 3 in a row, feel free. Also if you choose to Like and Subscribe, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm 30 away from my 100 goal to help me do a cool thing for my channel.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:28 AM   #107
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Genuinely my BEST work yet. I'd love for this to go viral but either way. Enjoy!!!
Old 08-01-2019, 04:32 PM   #108
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

An overview and tour of the new Season X Battle Pass as well as look around the new mission types set up for weekly challenges
Old 08-02-2019, 03:25 AM   #109
Special Member

Apr 2012
Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARMAK View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE3C...ature=youtu.be

An overview and tour of the new Season X Battle Pass as well as look around the new mission types set up for weekly challenges
Keep up the great work! Have you ever considered investing in a microphone for your videos? Blue makes some really nice ones. The Snowball is around $50 and gives nice clarity for the price, and it's USB powered so just plug and play and you're good to go.

I checked out some of the season this morning but right now, I'm not feeling it. I think I burned myself out a bit grinding to tier 100 and collecting all the fortbytes. I may take this season off.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:07 AM   #110
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozo View Post
Keep up the great work! Have you ever considered investing in a microphone for your videos? Blue makes some really nice ones. The Snowball is around $50 and gives nice clarity for the price, and it's USB powered so just plug and play and you're good to go.

I checked out some of the season this morning but right now, I'm not feeling it. I think I burned myself out a bit grinding to tier 100 and collecting all the fortbytes. I may take this season off.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

I am hopefully gonna try buy a better mic and a friend said he might have one available he didn't use. I think it could make an improvement to the audio quality for sure. Just hopefully the PS4 can recognise and use a 3rd USB device for audio as i have my USB headset currently as my main input and output with a paddle mod wired USB for my controller as a 2nd. Apparently PS4 recognises that as a headset and you can only have two of those devices set. So if i can't use them simultaneously i'll just use the mic to spruce up and add audio in during editing on top rather than the way i did it on that video above.

Regarding Fortbytes, they were the worst part about season 9 imo but my brother asked me to do all his challenges he had left and hw had like 90% Fortbytes left. Managed em all in a day luckily. Trick was to join a match, do the Fortbytes and leave, then repeat. This seasons got different challenges and so far did them all in Team Rumbles. Party Assist helps.

I'd always recommend buying the battle pass simply for value purposes. Mainly because hou get all those cosmetic items and assuming you don't spend any of the Battle Pass V Bucks, it pays for the next one too. I usually grab a starter pack too every season but only missed one. Wingman. Didn't realise it was leaving the store and went by the time i tried.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:34 PM   #111
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

I just played Fortnite on a PC with a 144hz monitor with a controller and pretty gopd ping. Let's just say, Sony NEED to make sure their next gen consoles can run at up to 144hz 1080p.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4