Best Vudu Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$164.99

Charlie's Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.79

Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.64
11 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Star Trek: Discovery Season Two (Blu-ray)
$44.99
23 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
1 hr ago
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$24.00

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 hr ago
Interstellar 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Us (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 hr ago
Shazam! 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet

Old 03-22-2018, 08:13 AM   #21

Jan 2011
Honolulu, HI

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2shop View Post
I know this thread is practically closed but had a question that I hope someone can help me with. My daughter shares my Vudu movies, she was not seeing the newest movies that I bought (they were uv) so she tried unlinking her uv account on vudu and then relinking it, but now she is not showing any of my movies. What can we do to fix this? Thanks for any help anyone can give!!
Unfortunately since VUDU did away with sharing and have no plans to bring it back, all linked accounts were Grandfathered in. By unlinking, sheís permanently cut from your account and thatís why her library isnít showing your purchases.
Thanks given by:
luv2shop (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 02:41 PM   #22
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2shop View Post
I know this thread is practically closed but had a question that I hope someone can help me with. My daughter shares my Vudu movies, she was not seeing the newest movies that I bought (they were uv) so she tried unlinking her uv account on vudu and then relinking it, but now she is not showing any of my movies. What can we do to fix this? Thanks for any help anyone can give!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0sen1 View Post
Unfortunately since VUDU did away with sharing and have no plans to bring it back, all linked accounts were Grandfathered in. By unlinking, sheís permanently cut from your account and thatís why her library isnít showing your purchases.
I am not sure this is true unless something has changed in the past few weeks. I had an existing UV subaccount that I was able to connect to a new Vudu account several weeks ago and all my movies transferred appropriately.

Yes, the ability to create new UV/Vudu shares is finished, but in this case there is an existing UV subaccount which is the key necessity.

Luv2shop, have you verified your daughter's Vudu account was linked back to the original UV subaccount that is listed under you main UV account? It is possible that a new separate UV account was accidentally created.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet