Best DVD Deals

Best DVD Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Friends: The Complete Series (DVD)
$54.99

Doc Martin: Series 9 (DVD)
$26.44

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (DVD)
$129.99

NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service: The Sixteenth Season (DVD)
$21.82

Supernatural: The Complete Fourteenth Season (DVD)
$19.95

The Handmaid's Tale: Season Three (DVD)
$14.99

The Lion King (DVD)
$19.96

Rambo: Last Blood (DVD)
$19.99

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (DVD)
$11.39
18 hrs ago
The Originals: The Complete Series (DVD)
$41.82

Star Trek: Discovery Season Two (DVD)
$29.99

Mama's Family: The Complete Collection (DVD)
$54.93

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > DVD Deals

Old 03-25-2014, 03:53 AM   #21
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
You keep saying "express lane". WTH is "express lane"?
You do an in store order at your local BBY for the blu ray you wish to order...they have the ability to PM as well, like they do at the BBY registers...

That Ecw unreleased package deal looks awesome, I need to grab this ASAP! $10 for the blu ray at BBY...because if I can get it on blu ray, I would rather do that then get it on DVD...
Old 03-25-2014, 03:59 AM   #22
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011
Starship Avalon (You're My Shooting Star, You Make My Heart Ascend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malja316 View Post
You do an in store order at your local BBY for the blu ray you wish to order...they have the ability to PM as well, like they do at the BBY registers...

That Ecw unreleased package deal looks awesome, I need to grab this ASAP! $10 for the blu ray at BBY...because if I can get it on blu ray, I would rather do that then get it on DVD...
Speaking of other WWE Wrestling DVD deals. FYE is having a buy 1 get the second half off. Plus i saw if you buy two DVDS or Blu Rays. New or used you get a Daniel Bryan Foam Yes finger for free. It's burgundy and says Yes on it a few times. It's in the shape of a finger going up as everyone does when he comes out.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:12 AM   #23
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bay Fan View Post
Speaking of other WWE Wrestling DVD deals. FYE is having a buy 1 get the second half off. Plus i saw if you buy two DVDS or Blu Rays. New or used you get a Daniel Bryan Foam Yes finger for free. It's burgundy and says Yes on it a few times. It's in the shape of a finger going up as everyone does when he comes out.
Thanks for the tip on the FYE...will probably stop there next week if that sale is still going on and check out their DVD selection...I grabbed most of what I wanted from them over the holiday season, dont think I will grab as much this time, unless they lower their blu ray prices on the wwe for this sale...

If they gave me the foam finger, I will set up my nephew with it since he likes the current crop of wwe stars, he is 8 so that is understandable....

Sux my closest BBY does not have the Ecw blu ray in stock, so I gotta drive 15 minutes tomorrow to get it and that sux...The local store is 5 minutes from me no traffic....that new avengers animated movie better have spider man 2 movie money attached and if so, I will grab that too...otherwise, I am not picking it up...
Old 03-25-2014, 04:12 AM   #24
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2011
Massachusetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
not all stores have them in stock
Fair enough, but I saw them on an endcap, so maybe most stores have them? I think I might pick up 3 of the 4 tomorrow. Not really interested in the WrestleMania one.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:25 AM   #25
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011

Quote:
Thanks for the tip on the FYE...will probably stop there next week if that sale is still going on and check out their DVD selection...I grabbed most of what I wanted from them over the holiday season, dont think I will grab as much this time, unless they lower their blu ray prices on the wwe for this sale...

If they gave me the foam finger, I will set up my nephew with it since he likes the current crop of wwe stars, he is 8 so that is understandable....

Sux my closest BBY does not have the Ecw blu ray in stock, so I gotta drive 15 minutes tomorrow to get it and that sux...The local store is 5 minutes from me no traffic....that new avengers animated movie better have spider man 2 movie money attached and if so, I will grab that too...otherwise, I am not picking it up...
No problem. I figured i tell you. You said you go there every so often. There are a few ones I wanna get then. Like the new Mick Foley one, the Jake the Snake one and some others.

So I guess you better hope you have it. Cause you don't wanna waste the trip.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:49 AM   #26
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
No problem. I figured i tell you. You said you go there every so often. There are a few ones I wanna get then. Like the new Mick Foley one, the Jake the Snake one and some others.

So I guess you better hope you have it. Cause you don't wanna waste the trip.
Thanks man! yea, there's an FYE in a mall about 20 minutes from me, I usually go there while my daughter has art school on Tuesdays, she has no class this week, so I will head in there next week...

That Foley one is good, wwe shop had it on sale for like $6 about 10 days before this past Xmas so I got in on that...blu ray too...so if FYE has it, get that 1 for sure....the jake one is alright....enjoyed the hogan, savage, and Ricky ones i grabbed over the holidays the most....

BBY website shows the secondary store as having the Ecw one in stock, so if its not on the shelf, hopefully there are copies in the back...otherwise, that is a wasted trip... will verify stock in the morning before heading up there...if the avengers doesn't have movie money attached, its no big deal, I just won't buy it, but that Ecw 2 pack is a priority buy right now....
Old 03-25-2014, 05:06 AM   #27
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011

Quote:
Thanks man! yea, there's an FYE in a mall about 20 minutes from me, I usually go there while my daughter has art school on Tuesdays, she has no class this week, so I will head in there next week...

That Foley one is good, wwe shop had it on sale for like $6 about 10 days before this past Xmas so I got in on that...blu ray too...so if FYE has it, get that 1 for sure....the jake one is alright....enjoyed the hogan, savage, and Ricky ones i grabbed over the holidays the most....

BBY website shows the secondary store as having the Ecw one in stock, so if its not on the shelf, hopefully there are copies in the back...otherwise, that is a wasted trip... will verify stock in the morning before heading up there...if the avengers doesn't have movie money attached, its no big deal, I just won't buy it, but that Ecw 2 pack is a priority buy right now....
Cool.

I saw The Foley one there new. And they wanted $29.99 for it. I just about feel over looking at that price. Alot of these docs are up on youtube. You just gotta search for them. The Brett Hart is another great one aswell. As is the Rise and Fall of ECW and WCW.

yeah, I would call them and ask them if they have it. I think the last Wrestling DVD i bought was back in 2012 when the Punk one just came out. I'm sure you have that one right?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:16 AM   #28
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Cool.

I saw The Foley one there new. And they wanted $29.99 for it. I just about feel over looking at that price. Alot of these docs are up on youtube. You just gotta search for them. The Brett Hart is another great one aswell. As is the Rise and Fall of ECW and WCW.

yeah, I would call them and ask them if they have it. I think the last Wrestling DVD i bought was back in 2012 when the Punk one just came out. I'm sure you have that one right?
Yes, I have the punk one...he is the only wwe wrestler that I was a fan of this decade, everyone else did very little or nothing for me...now, he is not in the company anymore...I may see WM over a friends house in 2 weeks since he buys it every year and has people over for it...hopefully the wwe will win me back over...been down on them for awhile now...

I grabbed the best there is Bret Hart documentary, I haven't seen that 1 yet, will have to check this out soon...

The rise and fall of Ecw to me is the best documentary ever done by wwe home video...will need to watch the wcw one ASAP...I have it, haven't watched that either...

The wccw one was decent, it should have been longer....that was great stuff back in the day...
Old 03-25-2014, 05:24 AM   #29
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011

Quote:
Yes, I have the punk one...he is the only wwe wrestler that I was a fan of this decade, everyone else did very little or nothing for me...now, he is not in the company anymore...I may see WM over a friends house in 2 weeks since he buys it every year and has people over for it...hopefully the wwe will win me back over...been down on them for awhile now...

I grabbed the best there is Bret Hart documentary, I haven't seen that 1 yet, will have to check this out soon...

The rise and fall of Ecw to me is the best documentary ever done by wwe home video...will need to watch the wcw one ASAP...I have it, haven't watched that either...

The wccw one was decent, it should have been longer....that was great stuff back in the day...
Looking like a so and so mania this year. I've been a wrestling fan for atleast close to 25 years. Maybe even more.

It's a great one you should check it out. It's a little over 2 hours.

Yeah, it was. Though I felt the rise and fall of WCW doc could have been longer. It was only 1 hour and 45 mins. The Monday Night Wars doc was 1 hour and 35. I feel almost their main problem is the docs are too short sometimes. Sure it has all those matches. I don't think i've watched any of those though. I mainly watch the Docs and any other features on it.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:35 AM   #30
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Looking like a so and so mania this year. I've been a wrestling fan for atleast close to 25 years. Maybe even more.

It's a great one you should check it out. It's a little over 2 hours.

Yeah, it was. Though I felt the rise and fall of WCW doc could have been longer. It was only 1 hour and 45 mins. The Monday Night Wars doc was 1 hour and 35. I feel almost their main problem is the docs are too short sometimes. Sure it has all those matches. I don't think i've watched any of those though. I mainly watch the Docs and any other features on it.
Without paying much attention to the wwe these days, Daniel Bryan needs to be wwe champion at wm30 and if he is not, the wwe is making a big mistake....triple h had his run....Batista, ummmm....no! Randy Orton? He would be a much better wrestler if he was a cruiser weight....he also has a dull personality...never dug Randy....

I will have more respect for The Undertaker if he puts someone over at WM, but I feel Brock Lesner does not deserve that honor....he is another one who is just too big...Vince and the big man...always had a thing for them, his cruiser weights were his best wrestlers and never gave them enough credit....

Old school nwa, wccw, 80s wwf, and late 90s fan myself....would still be a fan if the wwe would stop the catering to the kids....
Old 03-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #31
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011

Quote:
Without paying much attention to the wwe these days, Daniel Bryan needs to be wwe champion at wm30 and if he is not, the wwe is making a big mistake....triple h had his run....Batista, ummmm....no! Randy Orton? He would be a much better wrestler if he was a cruiser weight....he also has a dull personality...never dug Randy....

I will have more respect for The Undertaker if he puts someone over at WM, but I feel Brock Lesner does not deserve that honor....he is another one who is just too big...Vince and the big man...always had a thing for them, his cruiser weights were his best wrestlers and never gave them enough credit....

Old school nwa, wccw, 80s wwf, and late 90s fan myself....would still be a fan if the wwe would stop the catering to the kids....
Yeah, that's what would be best for business. Orton was best at the legend killer.

I don't care much for Brock. I never have. He's just here for the pay, but alot of the part time guys are. Though Taker has earned it.

I mean I still watch RAW. I just don't watch every single show like i did 10-15 years ago. All the money is where the little kiddies are at.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:56 AM   #32
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Holbrook, NY

Quote:
Yeah, that's what would be best for business. Orton was best at the legend killer.

I don't care much for Brock. I never have. He's just here for the pay, but alot of the part time guys are. Though Taker has earned it.

I mean I still watch RAW. I just don't watch every single show like i did 10-15 years ago. All the money is where the little kiddies are at.
Never gave a hoot about Batista or Brock....Taker earned it, I agree, but its time he pass the torch and retire...it's a paycheck and I feel his last couple of WM matches I have seen reflect that...

The WWE needs new writers and needs a product that will bring in older fans while at the same time retaining the kids...they need to walk the thin line with their product as far as the violence goes...the divas can dress sexy, but not be provocative...the ppv matches need to be way more violent...raw should not be a kidfest show...if they start with these changes, it will become a better product in my eyes....
Old 03-25-2014, 06:06 AM   #33
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011

Quote:
Never gave a hoot about Batista or Brock....Taker earned it, I agree, but its time he pass the torch and retire...it's a paycheck and I feel his last couple of WM matches I have seen reflect that...

The WWE needs new writers and needs a product that will bring in older fans while at the same time retaining the kids...they need to walk the thin line with their product as far as the violence goes...the divas can dress sexy, but not be provocative...the ppv matches need to be way more violent...raw should not be a kidfest show...if they start with these changes, it will become a better product in my eyes....
I feel this will be his last year.

And more violence doesn't always make something better. I think the divas dress provocative enough. Over doing the violence was one of the things that killed ECW. It just wasn't that. but it was a handful. But mainly not knowing when to change stuff if you were going to be on a major TV channel and try to become mainstream. Plus there's enough injuries to wrestlers now. They're just trying to protect wrestlers and don't wanna get blamed for something that could happen like it did with Benoit.

As long as people buy the merchandise and buy the PPV. WWE will see no need to change anything really. Especially with TNA on its last leg soon.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:09 PM   #34
Power Member

Apr 2011
Imported from Detroit

Walmart also has some dvds on an endcap with an exclusive t-shirt packaged inside for $14.99.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #35
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

This belongs to the DVD Deals section.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #36

Aug 2010

For those looking for at the Best Buy sale, there are some pics and prices reported here: http://geeklyworldnews.org/2014/03/2...tles-and-pics/
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > DVD Deals