Best DVD Deals



Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Friends: The Complete Series (DVD)
$54.99
 
Rambo: Last Blood (DVD)
$14.99
 
Doc Martin: Series 9 (DVD)
$26.44
 
Men in Black: International (DVD)
$10.41
11 hrs ago
NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service: The Sixteenth Season (DVD)
$22.30
 
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (DVD)
$129.99
 
The Handmaid's Tale: Season Three (DVD)
$14.96
 
Supernatural: The Complete Fourteenth Season (DVD)
$19.93
 
Ms. Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries: Series 1 (DVD)
$29.99
 
The Lion King (DVD)
$19.96
 
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (DVD)
$12.59
12 hrs ago
Xena: Warrior Princess - The Complete Series (DVD)
$48.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > DVD Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2014, 07:59 AM   #21
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

the only question is has fox connect honored price mistakes in the past or not
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:00 AM   #22
EmperorClobbersaurus EmperorClobbersaurus is offline
Senior Member
 
EmperorClobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
255
118
19
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
the only question is has fox connect honored price mistakes in the past or not
Good question. That I don't know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #23
blacktrinary blacktrinary is online now
Special Member
 
May 2013
2
397
-6
Default

Thanks OP. Got 2. Free shipping over $25.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:39 AM   #24
noiradelic noiradelic is offline
Power Member
 
noiradelic's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
1030
816
22
-5
Default

Since this is a 2007 set, I suppose it's possible it's a closeout. They sold copies of the Ford At Fox set for $50 very recently, and this probably didn't sell as well. The pre-order thing and the listed MSRP confuse the issue quite a bit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #25
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

i suppose we will find out more in the morning
lame, it's now on slick deals, so expect the deal to be dead soon, the only plus is that the orders who got placed before slick deals might get priority

Last edited by Jr7936; 05-24-2014 at 05:58 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #26
Jett Rink Jett Rink is offline
Banned
 
Oct 2012
2
154
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
i suppose we will find out more in the morning
lame, it's now on slick deals, so expect the deal to be dead soon, the only plus is that the orders who got placed before slick deals might get priority
Can you link slickdeals?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:52 PM   #27
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Can you link slickdeals?
of course here is the link
http://slickdeals.net/f/6953168-ua-9...-titles-14-99?
I posted that it will more or less get cancelled now that it is on there but the ones ordered before they posted the deal might have a chance
also i posted i found out about it from here and what time i placed my order
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:11 PM   #28
EmperorClobbersaurus EmperorClobbersaurus is offline
Senior Member
 
EmperorClobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
255
118
19
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
of course here is the link
http://slickdeals.net/f/6953168-ua-9...-titles-14-99?
I posted that it will more or less get cancelled now that it is on there but the ones ordered before they posted the deal might have a chance
also i posted i found out about it from here and what time i placed my order
Why did you tell them about us? haha Now they're going to come here looking to kill deals even earlier.

And it's still up for $14.99.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #29
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

i don't know, probably wasn't the best idea at the time
people on slick deals though are saying they are buying 5 at a time :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorClobbersaurus View Post
Why did you tell them about us? haha Now they're going to come here looking to kill deals even earlier.

And it's still up for $14.99.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #30
EmperorClobbersaurus EmperorClobbersaurus is offline
Senior Member
 
EmperorClobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
255
118
19
-5
Default

I saw. With that mind, I'm REALLY surprised this wasn't canceled yet. Hmmmm.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:23 PM   #31
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

not sure if this is legit or not
"I called their support # and they said it is a pricing mistake they're in the process of fixing. Said if I ordered it, it will end up getting cancelled anyway." but it was on slick deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorClobbersaurus View Post
I saw. With that mind, I'm REALLY surprised this wasn't canceled yet. Hmmmm.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #32
EmperorClobbersaurus EmperorClobbersaurus is offline
Senior Member
 
EmperorClobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
255
118
19
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
not sure if this is legit or not
"I called their support # and they said it is a pricing mistake they're in the process of fixing. Said if I ordered it, it will end up getting cancelled anyway." but it was on slick deals
Great....people calling. Isn't the rule on SD to not ever call? Well we'll soon see.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:37 PM   #33
k_lodge k_lodge is offline
Senior Member
 
k_lodge's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
2
3995
1825
1
-5
Default

Not going to lose sleep if this doesn't go thru, but as the OP I really hate it when you see slickdeal members (and sometime bluray.com members )order in large quantities, almost guaranteeing that it will not be honored.

Almosts makes you think twice about posting possible pricing errors at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #34
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

oh i know, it's why i wouldn't post it on slick deals,
and just make sure everyone who wants one on here 1st get it =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lodge View Post
Not going to lose sleep if this doesn't go thru, but as the OP I really hate it when you see slickdeal members (and sometime bluray.com members )order in large quantities, almost guaranteeing that it will not be honored.

Almosts makes you think twice about posting possible pricing errors at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #35
EmperorClobbersaurus EmperorClobbersaurus is offline
Senior Member
 
EmperorClobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
255
118
19
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
oh i know, it's why i wouldn't post it on slick deals,
and just make sure everyone who wants one on here 1st get it =)
Jumped in for you over there. Saw you were taking some hits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:02 PM   #36
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

oh cool, i didn't want to egg them on

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorClobbersaurus View Post
Jumped in for you over there. Saw you were taking some hits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:36 PM   #37
noiradelic noiradelic is offline
Power Member
 
noiradelic's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
1030
816
22
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lodge View Post
Not going to lose sleep if this doesn't go thru, but as the OP I really hate it when you see slickdeal members (and sometime bluray.com members )order in large quantities, almost guaranteeing that it will not be honored.

Almosts makes you think twice about posting possible pricing errors at all.
Well, really appreciate you posting this. At least posting in the DVD section of this forum is a relatively discreet corner.

I would've ordered 2 copies, but I didn't think I'd have room for them, even if I gradually gave away the discs from the second one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:42 PM   #38
EmperorClobbersaurus EmperorClobbersaurus is offline
Senior Member
 
EmperorClobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
255
118
19
-5
Default

Link is shut down. No let's see what happens with the orders....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:42 PM   #39
Jr7936 Jr7936 is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Jr7936's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
21
1087
146
49
224
-8
Default

the link now is no longer valid, so now we get to see if they will really honor everything or not
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:43 PM   #40
Jett Rink Jett Rink is offline
Banned
 
Oct 2012
2
154
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr7936 View Post
not sure if this is legit or not
"I called their support # and they said it is a pricing mistake they're in the process of fixing. Said if I ordered it, it will end up getting cancelled anyway." but it was on slick deals
Just wondering how these pricing mistakes happen? Does a computer set the prices or could it be an angry employee that just got fired?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > DVD Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 PM.