Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Dexter, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
Mad Men, Seasons 1-7 (iTunes)
$19.99
8 hrs ago
Dawn of the Dead (iTunes)
$4.99
11 hrs ago
The Daniel Craig Collection (iTunes)
$24.99

How I Met Your Mother, Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
Penny Dreadful, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$19.99
8 hrs ago
Masters of Sex: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (iTunes)
$24.99

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99

Person of Interest: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection (iTunes)
$79.99

Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes

Old 06-13-2019, 07:34 PM   #701

Nov 2012
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfTheForest View Post
I don't if this the same as what you are experiencing or I hit the remote by accident.
No, my experience was quite different. iTunes people say it was the movie itself.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:05 PM   #702

Nov 2009
California

To make this brief:

Is there a way to delete movies from an iTunes account so that it stops porting to MA? iTunes CS told me I could only hide songs or movies. Last November I called into apple support and got a few movies deleted and even refunded on a few. Did the rules change? Thanks.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #703
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Is it possible to stop movies from playing automatically after purchasing them on AppleTV ?
Old 06-13-2019, 10:13 PM   #704

Apr 2017
UK

Quote:
Is it possible to stop movies from playing automatically after purchasing them on AppleTV ?
Iím not so sure there is, well at least I donít recall seeing anything in the settings menus.
I never purchase via Apple TV myself, always purchase via my iPhone then I can get cash back on the purchase via TopCashback or Quidco.
Iíve saved myself a small fortune which goes towards more movies and TV Shows which also get cash back on.
Thanks given by:
ManOfTheForest (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 01:41 AM   #705

Nov 2007
DFW, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
Godzilla (1998) is missing the english subtitles when the characters are speaking in french in the hospital scene. This issue is from the 8 minute 12 seconds mark to the 9 minutes mark.
I emailed the movie studio about it and they said that its not there problem, its iTunes problem now.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:56 AM   #706

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panama Jack View Post
Does anyone know why Star Trek: Insurrection isnít on iTunes? They have every other Star Trek film except that one.
I bought the I-X edition. That one keeps popping in and out of my collection. And when it does show up, it has no subtitles and sometimes no artwork.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:58 AM   #707
Expert Member

Jun 2011
SLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrightKnight View Post
I bought the I-X edition. That one keeps popping in and out of my collection. And when it does show up, it has no subtitles and sometimes no artwork.
Iíve tried reaching out to Paramount, but I keep getting ďcheck with Apple about Apple digital copiesĒ responses. So I donít know.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:51 AM   #708
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gonzo- View Post
Iím not so sure there is, well at least I donít recall seeing anything in the settings menus.
I never purchase via Apple TV myself, always purchase via my iPhone then I can get cash back on the purchase via TopCashback or Quidco.
Iíve saved myself a small fortune which goes towards more movies and TV Shows which also get cash back on.
Thanks.

No offers like that in Ireland.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:10 AM   #709
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
I emailed the movie studio about it and they said that its not there problem, its iTunes problem now.
No it isnít Apple responsibility.

What studio is it? Sony?

Most support agents for distributors donít seem to understand and a few are just trying to pass the buck.
Tell them they are wrong, they own the movie and iTunes is just a shop. Say toy are unhappy with such a lax customer support and insist they do better.

This is how I got to put Spider-Man 2 on the Irish Store after it had been missing for months.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:14 AM   #710
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Is anyone here having s problem buying TV seasons in the TV app?

I bought The Planets on my UK account and the purchase process ran for over five minutes but when I checked on my Mac is was in the purchase history.
The same just happened on my US account.

No problem buying it on the iTunes app on AppleTV though.

Last edited by ManOfTheForest; 06-14-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:26 AM   #711
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Also I bought the The Virtues on my UK account. It is a Channel 4 series.

The thumbnails for the first two episodes and the preview on the Watch Now page show the logo for ITV Hub instead of an image from the show itself.is this the same problem that is causing the Spanish and Deadpool art on movies?

Is it happening on other TV shows?
Old 06-14-2019, 08:34 AM   #712

Apr 2017
UK

Quote:
Thanks.

No offers like that in Ireland.
Do you not see the TopCashback app in the App Store? (Providing of course youíre using an iOS device), if itís not in the Ireland Store then could download it via your UK account.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:21 PM   #713
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Do you not see the TopCashback app in the App Store? (Providing of course youíre using an iOS device), if itís not in the Ireland Store then could download it via your UK account.
It is in the Irish App Store but all the details refer to it as a UK app.

How does it work? Do they put up links for certain movies and if you click on it they give a portion of the price?
Old 06-14-2019, 08:45 PM   #714

Apr 2017
UK

Quote:
It is in the Irish App Store but all the details refer to it as a UK app.

How does it work? Do they put up links for certain movies and if you click on it they give a portion of the price?
Once you signed up you search iTunes then select the cashback option such as films which will open iTunes.
You then select what you want to buy and the app tracks the purchase, once it’s been verified you get 7% back of the purchase price.
Occasionally they’ll have a cashback bonus so you’ll get say £2.50 extra back on top of the 7%.
I usually let mine build up a little bit then do a BACS transfer to my bank account.
So far since May last year I’ve earned a total of £98.68 which considering that’s mostly on iTunes purchases with the odd one of two with other retailers that’s not bad going at all.

Last edited by -Gonzo-; 06-14-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:59 PM   #715
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Once you signed up you search iTunes then select the cashback option such as films which will open iTunes.
You then select what you want to buy and the app tracks the purchase, once itís been verified you get 7% back of the purchase price.
Occasionally theyíll have a cashback bonus so youíll get say £2.50 extra back on top of the 7%.
I usually let mine build up a little bit then do a BACS transfer to my bank account.
So far since May last year Iíve earned a total of £98.68 which considering thatís mostly on iTunes purchases with the odd one of two with other retailers thatís not bad going at all.
What does the owner of the app get out of this?
Old 06-14-2019, 09:33 PM   #716

Apr 2017
UK

Quote:
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/topcashbackfeatures/
Old 06-14-2019, 09:55 PM   #717
Expert Member

Aug 2008
LA, CA

Quote:
Quote:
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/topcashbackfeatures/
I'm not familiar with this service, and that link provides no information on how the company makes money...

But always assume this- If you don't PAY to use it, YOU are the product (i.e.- Facebook...). The company probably harvests your spending habits and others details and uses that to either target ads at you, or sells the information to the marketing departments of the companies it works with. It's probably spelled out in the user agreement somewhere...
Thanks given by:
ManOfTheForest (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 09:58 PM   #718

Aug 2010
California

Cruel Intentions and Some Kind of Wonderful aren't purchasable on itunes anymore.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:03 PM   #719

Apr 2017
UK

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik1138 View Post
I'm not familiar with this service, and that link provides no information on how the company makes money...

But always assume this- If you don't PAY to use it, YOU are the product (i.e.- Facebook...). The company probably harvests your spending habits and others details and uses that to either target ads at you, or sells the information to the marketing departments of the companies it works with. It's probably spelled out in the user agreement somewhere...
Well basically the cashback providers get commission from the retailer for sending business their way which they pass on a certain percentage of that commission to the user. The likes of TopCashback and Quidco have a premium option for £5 a year which gives a slightly higher cashback rate whereas the free option is at the basic rate.
It’s no different than following the iTunes links on this very site in the deals section or via the likes of CheapCharts where they would get all the commission from the retailers instead of you getting some.
In the UK there adverts on the TV all the time, here’s TopCashbacks
And Quidco’s

This link explains how they work
https://www.which.co.uk/money/money-...d-a1u580k53d46

Last edited by -Gonzo-; 06-14-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Thanks given by:
turns2stone (06-14-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 05:32 AM   #720
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Well basically the cashback providers get commission from the retailer for sending business their way which they pass on a certain percentage of that commission to the user. The likes of TopCashback and Quidco have a premium option for £5 a year which gives a slightly higher cashback rate whereas the free option is at the basic rate.
Itís no different than following the iTunes links on this very site in the deals section or via the likes of CheapCharts where they would get all the commission from the retailers instead of you getting some.
In the UK there adverts on the TV all the time, hereís TopCashbacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpng...ature=youtu.be
And Quidcoís
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chju...ature=youtu.be

This link explains how they work
https://www.which.co.uk/money/money-...d-a1u580k53d46
I use CheapCharts all the time and never thought about whether they made money.

I never click the links though.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes