Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Walking Dead: The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
$52.89

The Venture Bros: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$20.97

The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

From the Earth to the Moon (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Person of Interest: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$67.79

Endeavour: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$30.94

Soundgarden: Live from the Artists Den (Blu-ray)
$15.89

The Last Ship: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Rick and Morty: Seasons 1-3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Westworld: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$249.95

Elfen Lied: Complete Collection Plus OVA (Blu-ray)
$66.29

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 12-01-2018, 06:45 PM   #121
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show was good, but it does leave me with this question. Will Danny end up following in his father's foot steps and just stay single for the remainder of his life?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 12-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #122
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show was good, but I do have a question. Why was Sid the one who got stuck doing the press conference in the first place if he was clearly not the best person to do such a thing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love his "Tell it like it is." attitude.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:15 PM   #123
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Blue Bloods this past Friday was good, but I couldn't help but notice that Eddie is still partnered with another female cop. To me, she should be with another male cop in case another female cop is not enough when extra strength is needed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Nikki's college graduation was mentioned. Will she be putting on the uniform after taking off her cap and gown?
Old 01-13-2019, 09:45 PM   #124
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

This show was good this past Friday night, but if I heard right, the girl that Erin was prosecuting one way or another was going to get away with killing that little boy. When Erin and Anthony were shown chatting about the case, I think that I heard Anthony say that ten years was going to be how long her prison time frame would've been. In my opinion, ten years when the victim is a child is bull crap!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 02-02-2019, 05:24 PM   #125
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

I cried when I saw the end of this show last night. When Linda was first asked about, that look on Danny's face in my opinion couldn't have been anymore award winning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The preview for next week's show looked really good. Jamie and Danny are going to go at it.......again.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:26 AM   #126
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Tonight's show was awesome and to me, hearing the words "You are on your own." be said to Erin was the best part of it all! I was like, "Finally! She now knows what it is that she has done all of these years to her own family!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What Jamie said to Eddie before the family dinner, in my opinion, is what Danny needed to hear. If Jamie lets one person slide, then he would pretty much have to let everyone else have a pass too and if the rules and the laws are not going to be enforced, why are they there in the first place?

Last edited by JamesOttoSweetHeart; 02-09-2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:53 AM   #127
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Tonight's episode was good although I wanted to smack Erin...again. Whenever Danny needs a favor out of her, she can't blow him off fast enough, but when he doesn't need one, she never knows when to leave him alone! Could she be anymore of a headache?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 02-24-2019, 06:38 PM   #128
Special Member

Apr 2008

No this is their relationship.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:32 PM   #129
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show was good! If the guy who played Anthony's brother is not related to the guy who plays Anthony, I want to know where the guy was found because in my opinion, they look alike.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Old 03-18-2019, 03:40 AM   #130
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

This show was good this past Friday night, but I couldn't help but want to smack the woman that Erin had to deal with. I get why she was mad, but it sounded like what was done to her daughter was the only solution. The good thing about how things are now is that her daughter is not suffering anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-06-2019, 04:38 PM   #131
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show was good. The story line concerning Jamie and Eddie made perfect sense considering what happened to Joe.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-12-2019, 06:36 PM   #132
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
California

Blue Bloods renewed for season 10.
https://deadline.com/2019/04/blue-bl...al-1202594685/

The show will mark it's milestone 200th episode when the next season premieres this fall.
Thanks given by:
JackSkellington (04-14-2019)
Old 04-13-2019, 01:10 AM   #133
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

^^^ Thanks for the awesome news! I wonder what the writers have planned with the season opener being the show's 200th episode and all. By then, it will be two years since we learned that Linda was taken from Danny and their boys.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-13-2019, 07:40 PM   #134
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Last night's show couldn't have been better although I think that Danny shouldn't have removed his ring until he was truly ready for it to not be on his hand anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-14-2019, 06:34 PM   #135
Expert Member

Oct 2016
Central California

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesOttoSweetHeart View Post
Last night's show couldn't have been better although I think that Danny shouldn't have removed his ring until he was truly ready for it to not be on his hand anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That had to be one of my favorite scenes in the entire show. Donnie Wahlberg was absolutely fantastic in that scene with the psychic. I think he finally realized (after her advice) that it was time to stop focusing on Linda's death and start focusing on what he had right in front of him: his boys and family. He couldn't move on if he was still holding on to Linda. It wasn't a sign of giving up on her so-to-speak but rather accepting what happened and moving on so he could "get through it." Very powerful scene. We don't see Danny cry a lot on this show, so whenever he does, it gets me teary-eyed as well. When Danny cries, we all cry.

The chemistry between Donnie and Lou Diamond Phillips was absolutely amazing. Those two were even commenting about it on Twitter after the show. Judging by what Donnie said on Twitter, we might be seeing more of LDP in the future. I have a feeling Eddie's mom is gonna really get on my nerves as the show goes on (she was starting to in this episode).
Thanks given by:
Michael24 (04-14-2019)
Old 04-14-2019, 09:59 PM   #136
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

^^^ I felt bad for Eddie's mom because she is being punished for what Eddie's dad is guilty of and in my opinion, that is not fair. I wonder how much longer Mr. J. has to be in jail. Will he get to be at his daughter's wedding?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When Anthony told Jamie to get his head out of his butt, I was like, "Don't go preaching if you have no intention of getting your head out of Erin's butt!" I will admit though that Anthony made me laugh when he drank them two shots of liquor after making it look like the drinks were for Jamie and the witch.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:00 AM   #137
Expert Member

Oct 2016
Central California

Quote:
^^^ I felt bad for Eddie's mom because she is being punished for what Eddie's dad is guilty of and in my opinion, that is not fair. I wonder how much longer Mr. J. has to be in jail. Will he get to be at his daughter's wedding?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When Anthony told Jamie to get his head out of his butt, I was like, "Don't go preaching if you have no intention of getting your head out of Erin's butt!" I will admit though that Anthony made me laugh when he drank them two shots of liquor after making it look like the drinks were for Jamie and the witch.
Very true. She shouldn't be punished for his wrong-doings, but she was a little out of line acting entitled because of her police "hook." It's a "guilty by association" thing; they assume she knew what he was doing and didn't do anything about it (which she claims she had no idea what he was doing). Looks like Frank got through to her, so maybe she'll calm down and become a more enjoyable character. I've often wondered if we'd ever see Eddie's father. Maybe.

That scene with Anthony, Erin, and Jamie was hilarious. I assumed he was pouring shots for them to drink and resolve their issues, and then he drinks both of them and leaves, saying "Don't forget to turn off the lights." Gotta love Anthony.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:42 PM   #138
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

My favorite thing about last night's show was Jamie letting Eddie know that he was open to the idea of adoption when he saw how hung up she was getting on the baby that she saved.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The direction that Sean drove the family dinner conversation into was another good moment.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:51 AM   #139
Special Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

To me, last night's episode had one heck of an ending!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 05-05-2019, 06:09 PM   #140
Expert Member

Oct 2016
Central California

Quote:
To me, last night's episode had one heck of an ending!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Agreed! I did not see that coming, much less the
[Show spoiler]girl who seemed happy to turn her life around only to OD and die soon after.
Pops was fantastic in this episode, too. His joke about getting up was funny. I have to say, I'm a little bummed about how things turned out with
[Show spoiler]Eddie's father. I thought there might actually be a chance he'd changed, but it seems like she realized he was lying again due to what he told her at the prison. Now it's back up in the air as to who will walk her down the aisle at the wedding.

I don't think I've ever seen a bad episode of this show. It's always fantastic!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows