Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The New Scooby-Doo Movies: The (Almost) Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$35.99

South Park: Seasons 1-5 (Blu-ray)
$33.59

The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$52.99

The Walking Dead: The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
$52.89

Lost in Space: Season One (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Hellsing Ultimate: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$41.99

The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Person of Interest: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$67.79

The Venture Bros: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$20.97

Westworld: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$13.96

High School DxD Hero: Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$38.99

Outlander: Season Four (Blu-ray)
$40.79

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 12-17-2018, 06:39 PM   #1

Jan 2009
Default EPIX Berlin Station (Season 3)

Is anyone watching this epic series had no idea it was back already since cable company no longer has a cable package but only streaming. Episode 2 just WoW this season feels like there is no time breath right from the start just gets you hooked.
Old 12-17-2018, 07:12 PM   #2

Dec 2012
NW U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsMkLg068426 View Post
Is anyone watching this epic series had no idea it was back already since cable company no longer has a cable package but only streaming. Episode 2 just WoW this season feels like there is no time breath right from the start just gets you hooked.

Loved the first two seasons, saw the first ep of s3 as a preview and found it a departure stylistically but still very compelling in a different fashion.

Just haven't found any way to watch the rest of this season (and that's even with getting to write another article about it!)
Old 12-17-2018, 08:59 PM   #3

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevanian View Post
Loved the first two seasons, saw the first ep of s3 as a preview and found it a departure stylistically but still very compelling in a different fashion.

Just haven't found any way to watch the rest of this season (and that's even with getting to write another article about it!)

Yeah it is different from the first two seasons it's more action pact if you have cable your cable company should let you stream on EPIX website sadly as I stated in my case I have to pay more to get the channels but I can still watch it on their website don't understand than again it is cable.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:03 PM   #4
Power Member

Aug 2018

I might start watching this. Watched the trailer and i liked it. S3 hits my netflix in January. Plenty of time to watch s1 and s2.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:13 AM   #5
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2010
Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifisuperfan View Post
I might start watching this. Watched the trailer and i liked it. S3 hits my netflix in January. Plenty of time to watch s1 and s2.
Are you sure about Berlin Station hitting Netflix? I have Netflix and have never seen it available there. When I search on my Roku, the only sources for this show is Epix and you have to subscribe or you can buy seasons 1 and 2 to stream on Amazon Prime. For the price to stream a season on Amazon, I would rather purchase the DVD and own it for about the same amount but only Season 1 is available on DVD.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:02 AM   #6

Jan 2009

Why is no one talking about this great my god that last episode of the current season just wow.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:49 PM   #7
Special Member

Jul 2007
San Jose, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsMkLg068426 View Post
Why is no one talking about this great my god that last episode of the current season just wow.
Waiting for season 3 to show up on iTunes (I don't have Epix). The first two seasons have been great. Also love the on-location scenes in Berlin (where I have lived for a number of years).
Old 02-07-2019, 06:40 PM   #8

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiffy View Post
Waiting for season 3 to show up on iTunes (I don't have Epix). The first two seasons have been great. Also love the on-location scenes in Berlin (where I have lived for a number of years).

The whole setting of this series is great but this season it is horrifying I mean so many moments so dark it is like 24 season 1 but more brutal.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:33 PM   #9
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2010
Los Angeles, CA

I really want to check this show out but I don't have Epix and it doesn't appear on Netflix. I see that Amazon has season 1 available on DVD but that's it; no season 2.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #10
Special Member

Jul 2007
San Jose, CA

FYI, Epix has just announced its new streaming service, which is a possible way to watch this show for people who don't get Epix via a cable package:

https://www.epixnow.com/

$5.99 per month (and a free 7-day trial), watchable on Apple TV (incl. 4K), Chromecast, and mobile apps.

Not a bad deal, but I prefer to own this show so I'll wait for iTunes to release it.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:49 PM   #11
Special Member

Jul 2007
San Jose, CA

S3 now available on iTunes.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:14 PM   #12

Dec 2012
NW U.S.

Am SO bummed the show was cancelled. Actually found out a few hours before seeing last episode of s3, which was probably equivalent to the way it felt for UKers when BLAKE'S SEVEN killed off nearly everybody for xmas finale.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:38 PM   #13

Jan 2009

I did not understand the actor who played Daniel why he was barely on the show and why so suddenly when he returned killed off right away and what bother me the most leaving with such a depressing ending.

Why was the series cancelled? No idea. Why did the series go in this direction killing off the actor the show started with and how we got to a story for his reason joining the Berlin team was more than about Thomas Shaw is another problem and why did they not just continue where the previous season ended with the whole skin head story.

Series should it least gotten one last season for a complete closure and not sure if SKY or Epix which one was behind the cancellation or both together.

Good luck with Deep State season 2 we are lucky that mediocre show got another season and season 2 clearly looks rebooted usually does not mean it will be better.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows