Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The War of the Worlds 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
6 hrs ago
Mr. Wong Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
7 hrs ago
Avatar: The Way of Water 3D (Blu-ray)
$31.49
6 hrs ago
Enter the Video Store: Empire of Screams (Blu-ray)
$70.59
1 day ago
The Great Train Robbery (Blu-ray)
$12.49
7 hrs ago
The Bridges at Toko-Ri (Blu-ray)
$12.49
7 hrs ago
A Douglas Fairbanks Double Feature: Robin Hood / The Black Pirate (Blu-ray)
$17.99
6 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray)
$24.96
 
Hackers 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
1 day ago
Sherlock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$39.99
 
Rome: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$25.99
1 day ago
The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection Vol 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$38.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2018, 05:00 AM   #1041
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct9841 View Post
new to app. several bar codes not found. add manually possible?

QUOTE=IndyMLVC;13134239]How long does it usually take for titles to be approved? I submitted several in the last few days and none of them have been added to the collection
Yes, missing titles can be submitted to the database by members. However, you need more posts before that option will become available to you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:14 PM   #1042
hunterxhunter21 hunterxhunter21 is offline
Member
 
hunterxhunter21's Avatar
 
May 2009
Indianapolis, Indiana
8
282
111
8
Default

Can anyone help me figure out why DVDs are not showing up in my wishlist? The Blurays I added are, but not DVDs. It let me add them. Is there an option to view my DVD wish list that I am missing?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:17 AM   #1043
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterxhunter21 View Post
Can anyone help me figure out why DVDs are not showing up in my wishlist? The Blurays I added are, but not DVDs. It let me add them. Is there an option to view my DVD wish list that I am missing?
I think this is the link to your DVD wishlist:
https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...ction=wishlist

Not sure why it's not showing in your collection. Maybe the database just needs to update/refresh.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #1044
MysticHalo MysticHalo is offline
Junior Member
 
MysticHalo's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Fort Worth, TX
-
-
-
-
-
-
1
Default Collection count

Anyone know why I can't see my Blu-ray collection count under my Profile info on posts? Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #1045
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
2
49
612
1
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticHalo View Post
Anyone know why I can't see my Blu-ray collection count under my Profile info on posts? Thanks!
Check your setting for "Collection setting" under "My collection" in Site preferences. Setting should be Public.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:04 AM   #1046
KulasDevorn KulasDevorn is offline
Active Member
 
KulasDevorn's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
アメリカ
152
436
182
Default

I am trying to figure out how to do this myself on the site, but cant seem to find anywhere to do it. So:

Could someone add Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition (USA) so I can have it in my PS4 games collection?

USA: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #1047
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KulasDevorn View Post
I am trying to figure out how to do this myself on the site, but cant seem to find anywhere to do it. So:

Could someone add Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition (USA) so I can have it in my PS4 games collection?

USA: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You just have to fill out this form:
https://www.blu-ray.com/products/?c=...ion=addproduct

You can get to that form via the "Add new game" link on any PS4's game page.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:16 PM   #1048
NoirFan NoirFan is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Aug 2009
16
2442
29
Default

The first post I made on this is A YEAR OLD:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirFan View Post
selecting the 'show slipcase' option doesn't actually cause slipcovers to be shown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirFan View Post
This still hasn't been fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirFan View Post
So, any update on fixing the 'show slipcase' option?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:00 PM   #1049
KulasDevorn KulasDevorn is offline
Active Member
 
KulasDevorn's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
アメリカ
152
436
182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
You just have to fill out this form:
https://www.blu-ray.com/products/?c=...ion=addproduct

You can get to that form via the "Add new game" link on any PS4's game page.
Thank you!! I looked all over to find where to submit something, and there is was right on a page I would not think it would be.

I just submitted it.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Evil (01-11-2018)
Old 01-23-2018, 08:02 AM   #1050
Mark1967 Mark1967 is offline
Member
 
Sep 2014
302
39
19
2
Default

Not sure if it’s been asked but can we get a 4K section added to the digital collections please?
Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 12:27 AM   #1051
IndyMLVC IndyMLVC is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
IndyMLVC's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
New York City, NY
223
718
69
738
2
61
Default

How do you add a particular movie to a bundle?

Superman 2 is not included in the Superman Anthology bundle in the US. Unfortunately, only the Donner Cut shows as included.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-S...Blu-ray/20003/

How can this be added?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:29 AM   #1052
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMLVC View Post
How do you add a particular movie to a bundle?

Superman 2 is not included in the Superman Anthology bundle in the US. Unfortunately, only the Donner Cut shows as included.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-S...Blu-ray/20003/

How can this be added?
You need to get the missing blu-ray's bundle ID. That ID is just the number at the end of the blu-ray's url.

For instance:
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Super...Blu-ray/24931/

Bundle ID = 24931

Then, you go to the Anthology set's page, click on edit movie, scroll down to the "Bundle IDs" field, and insert the missing Bundle ID between the existing Bundle IDs.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
mrtickleuk (10-10-2018), Strapped4Cash (01-27-2018)
Old 01-27-2018, 01:44 PM   #1053
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-
-
93
Default

I’m curious, why does it take so long for release dates to get entered on some releases? They show as locked when you click edit movie, and remain that way for quite some time. Some are releases that have already been out for weeks or months.
Is this a legal thing? I have submitted numerous release dates, primarily for US retail exclusives and they never get unlocked. So there no way, at least that I know of, to change the release date.
Since I sort my collection alphabetically then by release date this a little bit of an annoyance.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

A prime example is the Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook for It(BD) that released on Jan 9, along with all the other variations of this release, in the US.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:01 PM   #1054
IndyMLVC IndyMLVC is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
IndyMLVC's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
New York City, NY
223
718
69
738
2
61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
You need to get the missing blu-ray's bundle ID. That ID is just the number at the end of the blu-ray's url.

For instance:
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Super...Blu-ray/24931/

Bundle ID = 24931

Then, you go to the Anthology set's page, click on edit movie, scroll down to the "Bundle IDs" field, and insert the missing Bundle ID between the existing Bundle IDs.
Thank you! Just added it!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:29 AM   #1055
FKenFord FKenFord is offline
New Member
 
Mar 2012
-
-
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
I believe that feature is tied to the theatrical (movie) listing. Since box sets are composed of more than one movie and not tied to a Master Movie ID they don't have that feature available. Media listings that haven't been tied to a master movie listing would be affected too.
I'm not too familiar with Master Movie IDs, but I'd sure like to be able to mark *any* item (box set or otherwise) as "Not Interested" and have it filter out!

I guess I'm a bit confused how when I add a box set to my collection, then, with "Filter All Editions" set, I no longer see the box set in the visible deals. This would make me believe there would/could/should be *some* way to "hide" unwanted box sets.

The only way I have found to "hide" box sets is to mark them owned, which makes my on-line collection completely divorced from what I actually own.

Oh well, I love this site and will put up with this annoyance.

Thanks,
Ken
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 06:34 AM   #1056
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
Iím curious, why does it take so long for release dates to get entered on some releases? They show as locked when you click edit movie, and remain that way for quite some time. Some are releases that have already been out for weeks or months.
Is this a legal thing? I have submitted numerous release dates, primarily for US retail exclusives and they never get unlocked. So there no way, at least that I know of, to change the release date.
Since I sort my collection alphabetically then by release date this a little bit of an annoyance.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

A prime example is the Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook for It(BD) that released on Jan 9, along with all the other variations of this release, in the US.

The It steelbook is showing the Jan 9th release date:



The release date field was locked in October. Most likely to prevent someone from trying to alter the official release date.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:22 PM   #1057
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-
-
93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
The It steelbook is showing the Jan 9th release date:



The release date field was locked in October. Most likely to prevent someone from trying to alter the official release date.
It still shows as locked when you click Eidt Movie.
Also it doesn’t recognize that date when you type it the search bar, or if you organize your collection by release date. Thank for looking into it.

Also, if possible, could you check the following Best Buy exclusives as they have locked dates as well, even though all have established release dates:

Coco BB exclsuve steelbook
Dark Crystal 4k BB exclusive steelbook
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:53 AM   #1058
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
It still shows as locked when you click Eidt Movie.
Also it doesnít recognize that date when you type it the search bar, or if you organize your collection by release date. Thank for looking into it.
The "locked" under edit movie is intentional. The reviewer who locked it doesn't want anyone to submit changes to the date.

However, locking that field does seem to be messing things up. A few days ago a member couldn't edit the region coding on a release that had a locked date. And the It steelbook is showing release date as missing under "Display missing specs" which I suspect is related to that issue as well as the search and collection issues you mentioned.

I'm going to mention this in the Site Improvements thread as well in the hope a developer will take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
Also, if possible, could you check the following Best Buy exclusives as they have locked dates as well, even though all have established release dates:

Coco BB exclsuve steelbook
Dark Crystal 4k BB exclusive steelbook
It looks like the dates on those sets are locked because changes to the dates have been submitted by members. Once the changes are approved or rejected, the field should unlock.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
rickah88 (01-29-2018)
Old 01-29-2018, 05:44 PM   #1059
Mezzanine Mezzanine is offline
Moderator
 
Mezzanine's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
2
49
612
1
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
The "locked" under edit movie is intentional. The reviewer who locked it doesn't want anyone to submit changes to the date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickah88 View Post
It still shows as locked when you click Eidt Movie.
Also it doesnít recognize that date when you type it the search bar, or if you organize your collection by release date. Thank for looking into it.
Itīs fixed now.

It Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Evil (01-30-2018), rickah88 (01-29-2018)
Old 01-30-2018, 01:05 AM   #1060
douglaslwarren douglaslwarren is offline
New Member
 
Sep 2014
19
321
268
Default

Not sure if this is the correct place but I did try to search for the answer:

I'm trying to add a duplicate movie to my collection but under a custom category.

I'm trying to keep track of my collection and my daughter's under the same account. I have done that by creating a custom category.

My issue comes when trying to add the EXACT same SKU to my collection twice.

Is there some way to do this, even with a workaround?

Thanks,

DLW
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum

Tags
collection, collection count, collection price worth, list, movie, print, printable

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.