Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Toy Story 4 (iTunes)
$12.99

The Lion King (iTunes)
$12.99

Oblivion (iTunes)
$4.99

Gran Torino (iTunes)
$4.99

Clint Eastwood 8 Film Director's Collection (iTunes)
$54.92

Avengers: Endgame (iTunes)
$14.99

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (iTunes)
$4.99

Jumanji / Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (iTunes)
$17.99

Ralph Breaks the Internet (iTunes)
$14.99

Lost Highway (iTunes)
$7.99

Heat (iTunes)
$7.99

Captain Marvel (iTunes)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals

Old Today, 12:05 AM   #26201

Oct 2017

For those looking to redeem old codes, and where they might redeem at, these two links have been very helpful to me.

Complete list of US iTunes codes (No longer updated, but very helpful for older codes -- thanks to ritmomundo!)
Where Do Digital Codes Redeem? UV, iTunes, GP? (Can be confusing at times, like 4ksheet can be, but still very helpful.)

I also recommend subscribing to this thread. Many knowledgeable users there!
Thanks given by:
DVan8504 (Today), jbloggs (Today), Sterbo (Today)
Old Today, 02:25 AM   #26202

Dec 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
50% OFF FANDANGO GOLDEN GLOBES PROMO IS BACK
Only use it on MoviesAnywhere compatible titles!!!
(Offer valid only through 12/15/2019)

Eligible MA titles that will port from FN to iTunes:
The Lion King (2019 Live Action) $17.99
Toy Story 4 $17.99
Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood $19.99
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World $19.99
Missing Link $11.99
Where'd You Go, Bernadette $14.99
Booksmart $11.99
Joker $19.99 (Pre-order, December 17)
Parasite $14.99 (Pre-order, January 14)
Ford V Ferrari $19.99 (Pre-order, release date not announced yet)
A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood $14.99 (Pre-order, release date not announced yet)
Frozen II $24.99 (Pre-order, release date not announced yet)
Jojo Rabbit $19.99 (Pre-order, release date not announced yet)

For example, get Tarantino's new movie for $9.99 in 4K. How? Click on tile/poster for "Once Upon A Time... in Hollywood."

Add the $19.99 title to cart. Enter GLOBES2020 in the promo code spot. Now 50% off.

Buy. Go watch it now in 4K in iTunes. Enjoy the iTunes extras. Including the exclusive iTunes extras.

$9.99 not good enough? Fine. Do like I did and go to egifter.com and add $25 fandangonow gift card to basket. Use code TIX1219 and save $5 off. (Or maybe two gift cards if you have more MA compatible movies from the list above.)

Yeah. You can get them for $4.99 each when they go on sale on iTunes next year for that price, if they do by then. Or you can do like I did and get 4 at an average of $7.50 each. (4 pretty great movies for $30.)

Again, reminding you NOT to get a NON-MA title unless you prefer to only watch it at FandangoNow. That means, no "Knives Out." And ffsakes, no TV! (Netflix titles are also out, sadly.)

While I was adding all of the titles listed above, I also noticed "Booksmart" 4K/MA could be had for $6 out the door. There is no 4K code for "Booksmart" and the lowest iTunes price to date has only been $7.99. A must buy at that price!

P.S. If you're a greedy bastard like me, don't bother trying the 50% off code on non-2019 Golden Globe nominated titles. Won't work.
I bought Joker 4K, Once Upon a Time...In Hollywood 4K and Where'd You Go, Bernadette 4K for $7.50 each. Great Deal

Where'd You Go, Bernadette displays 4K in MA but only HD in Itunes, Does Itunes not have the movie in 4K?
Old Today, 03:49 AM   #26203
Power Member

Nov 2009
Over There

Quote:
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
P.P.S. In case someone's wondering where I came across this deal, I was looking for 2nd hand codes on another site just opening and closing threads so that the page would all be marked as read. Some user had randomly posted about this deal on that site -- one that I haven't found 10 movies worth buying previously because everything is overpriced. Anyways, I feel like this deal should be posted everywhere that codes are bought and sold. Not only would it help those that want those movies, but it would force down overpriced codes for the titles that are available now. Just don't want to get banned if that's against the rules to post here and here...
I suggest people subscribe to the FandangoNow Credit/Promos thread under Digital Deals. This deal was posted there yesterday afternoon.
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...postcount=2732
Per that post, Motherless Brooklyn is also eligible.
Old Today, 04:57 AM   #26204

Dec 2019

So I got Joker and was amazed that it went through.

It shows up in my Fandango library (and when clicked it says will activated on 12/17) but not in my MA or iTunes.

Assuming when it gets added it'll transfer?
Old Today, 05:06 AM   #26205
Power Member

Jul 2007
San Jose, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Razor View Post
So I got Joker and was amazed that it went through.

It shows up in my Fandango library (and when clicked it says will activated on 12/17) but not in my MA or iTunes.

Assuming when it gets added it'll transfer?
It's just a preorder (and you haven't been charged yet). It'll be available on 12/17.
Thanks given by:
Skinny Razor (Today)
Old Today, 05:23 AM   #26206

Dec 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiffy View Post
It's just a preorder (and you haven't been charged yet). It'll be available on 12/17.
Well I maxed out both gift card balances, so it definitely has been charged.

OUATIH
Parasite
Joker
Ford v. Ferrari
Motherless Brooklyn

I feel like I was just an associate to robbery.

I have $2.50 left... deciding on whether just to hold it for a movie ticket or not. Maybe not worth it because after the Fandango fee for a ticket it basically cancels it out anyways. Maybe I should grab another 25 and just use it towards preordering 3 more movies, maybe Mr. Rogers, Jojo and idk.

Would give me $5 left that maybe I could use towards Booksmart? Wish they'd let you preorder 1917
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals