Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
My Fair Lady 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96
6 hrs ago
Django 4K + Texas, Adios (Blu-ray)
$42.99
14 hrs ago
News of the World 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
14 hrs ago
Big Fish 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.50

Rick and Morty: The Complete Seasons 1-4 (Blu-ray)
$63.50
1 day ago
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Crazy Samurai: 400 vs. 1 (Blu-ray)
$14.96
11 hrs ago
Black Clover: Season 1 and 2 Complete (Blu-ray)
$149.99

Masterpiece: All Creatures Great and Small (Blu-ray)
$34.16
9 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

The Croods: A New Age 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.28
1 day ago
The Prestige 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 02-08-2020, 06:06 AM   #1201
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

good news i did 1 more screenshot and report to Instagram about my action block comment issue few hours ago i check few mins and it was lifted man oh god that was 1 long block i shall not try to comment a lot of folks for a good while and went back edit my pics and was able to tag folks again

on a side note i don't know due to rain/flood tues-thurs but stupid watch on the go stop working and direct tv women on phone sent a signal and everything working again

she put it on the note say if this happens again they do that meh

but glorious i'm free free from Instagram action block comment jail again

Old 02-08-2020, 10:16 PM   #1202
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Yeah, I would go easy on the commenting. At some point, they are not going to want to lift the blocks anymore. So, it would be good to be extra careful to try to avoid anymore issues.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:58 AM   #1203
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

i'm a little kick off I read some website is claiming some woman when she was a child had the same open heart surgey tapr<-total anomalous pulmonary venus return

saying she had it in the 80's 1st oldest living person hello I had it when I was a child back in 79 perhaps i'm the oldest Vanderbilt always said I was 3rd child in us to have this type of open heart surgey meh

https://www.savetheheartbeat.org/blo...HvSg_xVQBqNG8I
Old 02-09-2020, 08:54 PM   #1204
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
i'm a little kick off I read some website is claiming some woman when she was a child had the same open heart surgey tapr<-total anomalous pulmonary venus return

saying she had it in the 80's 1st oldest living person hello I had it when I was a child back in 79 perhaps i'm the oldest Vanderbilt always said I was 3rd child in us to have this type of open heart surgey meh

https://www.savetheheartbeat.org/blo...HvSg_xVQBqNG8I
I would be too. Sounds like someone made an error in regard to that statement.

It's amazing that you were one of the first to have that surgery. Maybe Vanderbilt can confirm whether you're the oldest. Not sure. Would be interesting to know though.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:48 AM   #1205
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

so I assumed you heard about tornado last Nashville down in Nashville however other towns including mine got hit pretty bad 4:20 as it stands 50 are currently missing 19 deaths 88 treated at local hospital due to tornado that hit last night
Old 03-04-2020, 03:30 AM   #1206
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
so I assumed you heard about tornado last Nashville down in Nashville however other towns including mine got hit pretty bad 4:20 as it stands 50 are currently missing 19 deaths 88 treated at local hospital due to tornado that hit last night
Yes, I heard about it earlier today.

What did you experience?
Old 03-04-2020, 05:24 AM   #1207
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
Yes, I heard about it earlier today.

What did you experience?
i'm good at my end but other places around my little town got shell shocked so to speak rumor besides going to Nashville Friday trump might come by my little town according to some talk news website not sure when if does happens

on a side note after 2 weeks I finally was able to used my 50 dollar well 2 25's best buy gift cards knives out 4k and frozen 2 4k steelbooks best buy got shipped today getting thurs

i'm so happy didn't go crazy for those pixel 4k's I like some of them not all<-I did go to my local Walmart tonight saw none of them

I think for next week besides selling cartoon bluray and target exclusive live action bluray beauty and the beast update 4k's not sure about steelbooks other then bombshell bluray

is it better get a 25 target gift card standard 4k's beauty and beast movies or should I give Walmart 40 bucks cash pay rest on card like 32 and some change?

then week after that Jumanji 2nd movie steelbook and Richard jewell

at least this month not going to movies a lot not sure if I should go see that ben afleck movie basketball Friday or wait see It along with that emma roboerts movie the hunt Friday after

what are you doing about star wars saga 4k's i'm hoping after I do all these movies I might get box depends how much I got left or get individuals besides upgrading force awaken's rogue ones blurays to 4k I guess I either get last skywalker 4k target or Walmart

its going to be rough used few gift cards I guess I know birthday next month I call always asked some maybe my local game exchange might have them cheap do buy 2 get 1 free deal down the road

Last edited by y2jman; 03-04-2020 at 05:36 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:41 AM   #1208
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

I looked at some drone footage of the damage and watched a clip of the President's tour earlier today. Pretty crazy how some houses were almost leveled while other houses right across the street seemed untouched.
Old 03-15-2020, 05:18 AM   #1209
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

so what you thoughts about this so called coronavirus I think its crazy esp the toliet paper crap

everybody in a panic these days esp my parents but because I lived in my own little bumble so to speak I just don't care since not panic or worry

my church is open tomorrow but my mom refuse to go due to immune system they want me to stop taking taxi's but I like to go places at least nothing to go see rest of this month

I hope planet fitness doesn't get closed next few weeks meh
Old 03-15-2020, 06:23 AM   #1210
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
so what you thoughts about this so called coronavirus I think its crazy esp the toliet paper crap

everybody in a panic these days esp my parents but because I lived in my own little bumble so to speak I just don't care since not panic or worry

my church is open tomorrow but my mom refuse to go due to immune system they want me to stop taking taxi's but I like to go places at least nothing to go see rest of this month

I hope planet fitness doesn't get closed next few weeks meh
I have been following the development of the virus closely since January.

A lot of people have been downplaying it but I see the situation as very very serious. I am expecting things to escalate quickly here in the US and for there to be widespread sickness and disruption in the months ahead.

I feel that everyone should be trying to avoid large gatherings and non-essential travel. Even more so, if they are older or have health issues. There are really no treatments for the virus at this point. Your immune system has to fight it off. You really want to try to avoid catching this virus as much as you can.

It's not fun staying at home and skipping activities that we enjoy. However, these are special times and it's good to be extra cautious now. Places that a lot of people use - like churches, gyms, movie theaters, and even taxis - are high risk. It's a good time to stay at home, watch movies, surf the web, and catch up on stuff. Eventually, this will pass and it will be safe to resume normal routines.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:28 AM   #1211
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

well I might had gone crazy with these star wars 4k's

march 31st bullmoose I order force awakens 1-3 119.18 got on 3rd

then past tues I got a 25 best buy gift card used 5 dollar reward towards empire strikes back return of the jedi 4k's got them thurs

and got a 3 pack 15 dollar target gift card aka 45 used it on the target b2g1 free deal also that day towards rogue one a new hope<-free and rise of skywalker target exclusive should had gotten yesterday but was delay got today

i got refund and 15 dollar gift card due to delay btw

basically in a nutshell these star wars 4k movies are my early birthday presents ha

i don't know best buy will give me a birthday discount like they did last year or not still waiting for it to come up meh

i cannot believe in 2 weeks birthday is coming up too bad cannot celebrate it with my brother and his family

i guess my parents will get me some movies order online still trying to figure out what i want i could asked pre order steelbook bad boys for life 4k not sure can get standard 4k day before birthday at Walmart no mercy comes out next week bluray it was ok not sure about asking for the wizard bluray from shout factory or not maybe a gift card not sure at least can curb stop mama rosa have that Stromboli/cheese bread either lunch or dinner as well as getting ice cream cake dairy queen
Old 04-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #1212
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

so birthday today besides my brother got me 150 check need to put back in bank and a new computer chair

I got 3 movies today from parents

eh supposed to get 2 wwe shirts but delay next week

I used amazon 50 gift card past sat on friends tv show bluray I wished get it by end of week had to do 3rd party sellar because amazon won't get until may meh

it seems get movie on mon I only paid like 19.90

women bought a banana pudding cake it was good of course had to put banana's whipcream on it

I still going to get ice cream cake dairy queen and mama rosa supper Stromboli ham peperoni and sausage with cheese bread<-will order take home tonight

I don't know if want to do zoom with my birthday and his family tonight or not

I did get on instantgram live lilian Garcia this afternoon she sang me happy birthday

I guess no best buy 10 percent discount birthday this year like last year still trying to get ahold of them ask but don't like waiting on hold meh
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages