Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

The Croods: A New Age 3D (Blu-ray)
$39.96

Spider-Man: Homecoming 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Dynasty 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.42
11 hrs ago
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99

House of Wax 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.89

Shazam! 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99

The Secret Life of Pets 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.72

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Friday the 13th Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Hardware and Technology > 3D TVs and 3D projectors

Old 08-25-2019, 10:36 PM   #1

Sep 2008
Cool Rechargeable 3D active glasses for a Samsung 3D TV

Hi all, I have a samsung JU7500 and Iím so tired of buying replacement batteries for the glasses. They seem to die constantly. Iím looking for a set a rechargeable glasses, but it seems nearly impossible to get the Samsung ones here in Canada. Iím wondering if anyone has used any of the 3rd party glasses and if they are just as good as the Samsung ones? Also will they even work with my tv? Does anyone know how to get the Samsung ones in Canada? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 08-25-2019, 11:29 PM   #2
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1 View Post
Hi all, I have a samsung JU7500 and I’m so tired of buying replacement batteries for the glasses. They seem to die constantly. I’m looking for a set a rechargeable glasses, but it seems nearly impossible to get the Samsung ones here in Canada. I’m wondering if anyone has used any of the 3rd party glasses and if they are just as good as the Samsung ones? Also will they even work with my tv? Does anyone know how to get the Samsung ones in Canada? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi eagle,

I've used these for my Sony. They actually produce more vivid results than those included with the set.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/328110...w1566771551360

Ordered two more from this seller but see if you can find them on other sites. They are slow on shipping and played dumb when I wrote about not getting the two dollar coupon.
Old 08-26-2019, 03:19 AM   #3
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D. View Post
Hi eagle,

I've used these for my Sony. They actually produce more vivid results than those included with the set.

Ordered two more from this seller but see if you can find them on other sites. They are slow on shipping and played dumb when I wrote about not getting the two dollar coupon.
NOTE. Listed wrong model. The ones I have are both IR and Bluetooth compatible.

This is the correct listing.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/329685...w1566785889732
Old 08-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #4

Sep 2008

Quote:
NOTE. Listed wrong model. The ones I have are both IR and Bluetooth compatible.

This is the correct listing.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/329685...w1566785889732
Thank you for the info!!! I canít seem to find them on any other site, I found two sets on amazon, 1 is very pricey but has good reviews, the other is reasonable, but the reviews say they are small and donít fit an adult man very well, and canít have glasses underneath. How are these ones for size and fit? I may just bite the bullet and order these from this site if they fit nice.
Old 08-26-2019, 05:56 PM   #5
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
Thank you for the info!!! I canít seem to find them on any other site, I found two sets on amazon, 1 is very pricey but has good reviews, the other is reasonable, but the reviews say they are small and donít fit an adult man very well, and canít have glasses underneath. How are these ones for size and fit? I may just bite the bullet and order these from this site if they fit nice.
Hi eagle

I wear them over my bifocals with no discomfort whatsoever. Mary Jane has no problem with them either.

Did you see your Samsung listed in their chart?
Old 08-29-2019, 02:50 PM   #6

Sep 2008

Quote:
Hi eagle

I wear them over my bifocals with no discomfort whatsoever. Mary Jane has no problem with them either.

Did you see your Samsung listed in their chart?
Yup I did! So I purchased them. They gave me the coupon when I placed the order, so now I just have to deal with the slow shipping! Thanks for your help!
Old 08-29-2019, 04:57 PM   #7
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Quote:
Yup I did! So I purchased them. They gave me the coupon when I placed the order, so now I just have to deal with the slow shipping! Thanks for your help!
Hey, that is great eagle.Just be patient, it will take a few weeks to receive them.

Please let me know how they work out and if you notice any improvement over those you had.

Glad to have helped out.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:14 AM   #8

Nov 2014
New York
Default Please help, anybody? god bless. Samsung Rechargeable 3D Active Glasses

I have a crack in my left lens and there is a black liquid (like inside the lens or something). Anybody ever had this issue? How do I fix this? Any suggestions? Please.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:50 PM   #9

Sep 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by longkissgoodnight View Post
I have a crack in my left lens and there is a black liquid (like inside the lens or something). Anybody ever had this issue? How do I fix this? Any suggestions? Please.
You cannot fix it , that's the Liquid (LCD) leaking out because. the lens is cracked. Have to replace the glasses
Thanks given by:
the13thman (05-15-2020)
Old 05-14-2020, 10:12 PM   #10
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2014

If you put that post title on a piece of cardboard and go stand on the street corner you might get some generous tv owners donating all their unused active Samsung glasses to you

I believe you can still buy compatible replacements for those on amazon.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Hardware and Technology > 3D TVs and 3D projectors