Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wasteland 3 (PS4)
$19.99

Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
$14.99

Train Sim World 2 (PS4)
$19.99

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (PS4)
$19.99

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS4)
$34.99

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (PS4)
$59.88
9 hrs ago
Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4)
$24.99

Iron Man VR (PS4)
$19.99

NBA 2K21 (PS4)
$69.70

Injustice 2 (PS4)
$14.99

Ys: Memories of Celceta (PS4)
$29.99
1 day ago
Street Fighter V (PS4)
$20.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 09-10-2020, 05:28 AM   #101
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2007

I FINALLY landed the Downtown gap onto the rail. Must have taken 50 tries no joke. I can understand why some people break their controllers lol
Thanks given by:
shrex (09-12-2020)
Old 09-10-2020, 10:31 PM   #102
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013

Loving this game so far.

Gotta get into that damned volcano

There's a good chance my two favorite games of the year are Remasters from PS1 games lol
Old 09-11-2020, 01:13 PM   #103
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrex View Post
I believe a logo and a deck.

Finding all the alien plushies was a cooler reward.
I still haven't spotted any alien plushies in all I've played this week, and I'm about halfway through THPS2.

I'm not outright looking for them. It's just funny and crazy that I wouldn't know they were in the game yet if I hadn't seen mention and one screenshot of em.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:11 PM   #104
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2013
Gotham City

Got a 1,000,000 points legit in the School park. I was looking into the trophies amd there was a 1Miion combo and 10Million score which I was no way in hell going to be able to get. Turns out they are very easy if you go into the custom parks and do a search for 10,000,000 and a bunch of parks pop up and all u gotta do is grind on rails until u get enough points. So I did that and got those 2 trophies.
Thanks given by:
shrex (09-12-2020)
Old 09-12-2020, 11:31 PM   #105
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTL View Post
Loving this game so far.

Gotta get into that damned volcano

There's a good chance my two favorite games of the year are Remasters from PS1 games lol
That took me like 20 tries haha...that level sucks! Have to perfectly boneless at the perfect angle to get it.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:34 AM   #106
Power Member

Feb 2008
Norwich - UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Second Floor View Post
Each skater has their own set of challenges, which I guess is supposed to replace playing the game through with each skater. You can go back and get the stat points with each skater, too (which is one of the challenges by the looks of it).

You can also speed run the levels, which is like seeing how fast you can do all the goals in a particular level, so I suppose that’s one way of redoing the levels.

I played through my first time as Rodney Mullen, then went back with Tony Hawk and collected the stat points for him, as well as some of the V icons I missed the first time.
Yep.

This is a bad change IMO. Challenges or not; returning to levels to collect stats in an empty level is boring.

Great game, loved playing it. Poor end game.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:01 PM   #107
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2017

I'm still enjoying it. It's providing a good sense of progress and accomplishment as I complete some challenges that initially feel near-impossible. Earlier this week the idea of achieving all Sick scores in a combo felt pretty daunting. Now that's done.

I've unlocked the alien (funny how those plushies felt so prevalent after I spotted my first one, a week into playing), and almost finished all the challenges on create a skater.

I really don't mind having to go through the levels and only grab stat points for each player. It's a very chilled out gameplay option when there's plenty else to do. And it doesn't limit the amount of times you can play the career-mode goals, nor make it too tedious to unlock all the skater's videos.

Now my naive dream is that they just release the THPS 3 levels as a $15-20 DLC.
Old 11-09-2020, 03:22 PM   #108
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2017

A game update now lets you replay all the career mode type challenges with each individual skater. So that's fun and I'm curious how quickly I can get through all those challenges after a couple months practice. A good number of other new skater challenges have been added as well.

This has been pretty much all I've been playing on most weekends since launch. Right now I'm on level 72 or so, without having done any of the multi-player or create-a-park challenges. I think this is pretty good considering I'm still complete rubbish at squeaking past a milliion points in a single 2minute session.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:12 PM   #109

Sep 2011
St-Apollinaire, Quebec

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge View Post
I FINALLY landed the Downtown gap onto the rail. Must have taken 50 tries no joke. I can understand why some people break their controllers lol
I'm gonna give you an easy tip: ride along the rail that is directly in front of the jump and jump midway through the jump. you should be able to land on the rail 100% of the time this way.

going through each skaters challenges per park took me 3 weeks but i did like 1.5 skater each night. took me around 1h30 each to complete.

hopefully they release more update as Im stuck leveling up as I do no have ps plus so cant do the multiplayer challenges.

also screw bullring and venice beach hard gap.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4