Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Dreams (PS4)
$9.99
1 day ago
Wasteland 3 (PS4)
$19.99
1 day ago
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)
$14.99
1 day ago
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (PS4)
$19.99
1 day ago
Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
$14.99
1 day ago
Train Sim World 2 (PS4)
$19.99
1 day ago
Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4)
$24.99
1 day ago
Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS4)
$34.99
1 day ago
Iron Man VR (PS4)
$19.99
1 day ago
Injustice 2 (PS4)
$14.99
1 day ago
Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection (PS4)
$32.53
6 hrs ago
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
$69.70

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 12-09-2020, 10:08 PM   #1261
Special Member

Jan 2008
Texas, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckenisell View Post
OK, well, I did the painstaking task of downloading all of my available songs from PSN one by one and can also confirm that I was able to get everything from RB1, RB2, Blitz, Green Day and Lego. But I have not been able to get RB3 songs downloaded. I have contacted Harmonix and they said that I should be able to download the 83 songs from the PSN, but I just sent them a message back that they aren't there and the only way to get them would be through the Rock Band 4 menu and it's not working. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it instead of saying we're screwed.
Same... I tried to reply and explain the issue again but they just replied a second time with a straight up lie. They claimed the Rock Band 3 export listed in the in-game menu was ONLY for purchasing the key and that the 83 songs would from then on be listed in the downloads list on the PSN. I know for a fact that is untrue because the only way I was able to access the songs prior to December 1st was thru the in-game export menu. It worked just fine in November. Same exact way the Rock Band 1 import is only listed in the in-game menu which still works just fine. Noticed another person posting on the official Rock Band facebook posts with the same issue but I believe they may still be using a Playstation 4 so if that's true it wouldn't be just a PS5 issue.

Last edited by Mouse; 12-12-2020 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:36 PM   #1262
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Round Rock, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Same... I tried to reply and explain the issue again but they just replied a second time with a straight up lie. They claimed the Rock Band 3 export listed in the in-game menu was ONLY for purchasing the key and that the 83 songs would from then on be listed in the downloads list on the PSN. I know for a fact that is a lie because the only way I was able to access the songs prior to December 1st was thru the in-game export menu. It worked just fine in November. Same exact way the Rock Band 1 import is only listed in the in-game menu which still works just fine. Noticed another person posting on the official Rock Band facebook posts with the same issue but I believe they may still be using a Playstation 4 so if that's true it wouldn't be just a PS5 issue.
Yeah, Harmonix just replied to me again and they want me to send them proof that I purchased the RB3 export. I guess I am going to have to create another video. Here's what they said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonix
The RB3 export is initiated through the in-game store only at the point of purchased, once purchased those 83 songs go onto your PSN accounts download list,

Could you send us a screenshot from your PSN account showing when you purchased the RB3 export, please ensure that your PSN ID is also visible on the same screen.

Last edited by ckenisell; 12-10-2020 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-10-2020, 03:47 AM   #1263
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Round Rock, TX

Sent this to Harmonix. We'll see what they say...

Thanks given by:
Mouse (12-10-2020), Petra_Kalbrain (12-10-2020)
Old 12-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #1264
Special Member

Jan 2008
Texas, USA

Now on to my fourth reply and they continue to say the songs should be available either thru the PSN or the in-game store (not the export portion but by searching the individual songs thru their in-game store). Last night I sent them pictures of my screen showing the same results as your video except, instead of searching the Playstation Store, I was searching the in-game store. Either way the songs are not listed. I actually do have four of the RB3 songs in my music library but they must have been offered as DLC at some point and I purchased them without realizing I already had them from the RB3 disc. Still no reply after sending in those screenshots. They haven't asked to see a screenshot of where I purchased the export key yet but I can't get anything to pull up in my transaction history prior to 2017 so hopefully that won't be a problem...

Edit: Actually was able to pull up all the old transactions thru the PS5 menu. Unsure why they won't pull up when using the PS4. Anyway my RB3 export was purchased way back in December of 2015.

2nd Edit: After sending them a screenshot of the transaction from when I purchased the RB3 export (which I sent before they replied to my last e-mail and they didn't actually ask for the receipt) I woke up this morning to a reply stating they were escalating the problem to their technical team. Sounds like I'm finally getting somewhere. Here's to hoping they fix the problem for everyone.

Last edited by Mouse; 12-11-2020 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:10 PM   #1265
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Round Rock, TX

Quote:
Now on to my fourth reply and they continue to say the songs should be available either thru the PSN or the in-game store (not the export portion but by searching the individual songs thru their in-game store). Last night I sent them pictures of my screen showing the same results as your video except, instead of searching the Playstation Store, I was searching the in-game store. Either way the songs are not listed. I actually do have four of the RB3 songs in my music library but they must have been offered as DLC at some point and I purchased them without realizing I already had them from the RB3 disc. Still no reply after sending in those screenshots. They haven't asked to see a screenshot of where I purchased the export key yet but I can't get anything to pull up in my transaction history prior to 2017 so hopefully that won't be a problem...

Edit: Actually was able to pull up all the old transactions thru the PS5 menu. Unsure why they won't pull up when using the PS4. Anyway my RB3 export was purchased way back in December of 2015.

2nd Edit: After sending them a screenshot of the transaction from when I purchased the RB3 export (which I sent before they replied to my last e-mail and they didn't actually ask for the receipt) I woke up this morning to a reply stating they were escalating the problem to their technical team. Sounds like I'm finally getting somewhere. Here's to hoping they fix the problem for everyone.
I got this too:

"We're escalating this to our technical team for further investigation. We'll update this ticket as soon as possible."
Old 12-12-2020, 12:39 AM   #1266
Special Member

Jan 2008
Texas, USA

Hey ckenisell! I figured it out! We have got to learn some more patience. haha Go to your Game Library all the way to the right on the main PS5 menu. Find the Rock Band 4 icon under you Installed games then press the Options button on the controller. Select the "Manage Game Content" then WAIT! I know it pulls up a blank screen but give it several minutes. I waited a good 5 to 10 minutes then the songs just popped up! All 83 Rock Band 3 songs as well as a few Green Day songs I didn't realize were missing.

Sooo... hope this works for you too! Good Luck!
Thanks given by:
ckenisell (12-12-2020)
Old 12-12-2020, 01:06 AM   #1267
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Round Rock, TX

Quote:
Hey ckenisell! I figured it out! We have got to learn some more patience. haha Go to your Game Library all the way to the right on the main PS5 menu. Find the Rock Band 4 icon under you Installed games then press the Options button on the controller. Select the "Manage Game Content" then WAIT! I know it pulls up a blank screen but give it several minutes. I waited a good 5 to 10 minutes then the songs just popped up! All 83 Rock Band 3 songs as well as a few Green Day songs I didn't realize were missing.

Sooo... hope this works for you too! Good Luck!
Awesome Mouse! I will give it a shot when I get home from dinner. Thanks for sharing. I will keep you updated!
Old 12-12-2020, 01:46 AM   #1268
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT
Send a message via AIM to Musashi

That makes sense. Early in my getting songs onto my PS4 I had to do the License Refresh to get some of my songs to transfer. Not long after, a friend of mine had the same problem so I told her my solution and it worked for her too.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:11 AM   #1269
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Round Rock, TX

Woah! Yeah, it did work! Wooo Hooo! Got them!
Old 12-15-2020, 05:51 PM   #1270
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Thursday:

Stacy's Mom /Fountains of Wayne
Prisoner /Dance Gavin Dance
Thanks given by:
Mouse (12-15-2020)
Old 12-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #1271
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Tomorrow:
Come And Get Your Love /Redbone

Yaas! Moar Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack!

Edit:
Take Me Home, Country Roads /John Denver
was found to have an issue and will be delayed to January.

Last edited by Musashi; 12-21-2020 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-28-2020, 06:15 PM   #1272
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Tomorrow:

Golden /Harry Styles
Higher /Shawn Mendes
Old 01-05-2021, 04:00 PM   #1273
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Thursday, a couple from the turn of the century

Anthem Part Two /Blink-182
Hanging by a Moment /Lifehouse
Thanks given by:
Mouse (01-05-2021)
Old 01-12-2021, 11:49 PM   #1274
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Thursday: 1 New, 1 RBN

Let the Games Begin /Anarbor
Bloody Valentine /Machine Gun Kelly
Old 01-19-2021, 04:48 PM   #1275
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Thursday:

All Downhill from Here /New Found Glory
Greatest of All Time /New Found Glory
My Friends Over You /New Found Glory
Old 01-19-2021, 05:00 PM   #1276
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2007
Round Rock, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Thursday: All Downhill from Here /New Found Glory
I wonder if this is a metaphor. Are people still buying songs? I wonder what the user base looks like for RB4 right now?

I know it's a lot more fun on the PS5 since the frame rate is so high and there's no stuttering on the chart while playing a song.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:27 PM   #1277
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckenisell View Post
I wonder if this is a metaphor. Are people still buying songs? I wonder what the user base looks like for RB4 right now?

I know it's a lot more fun on the PS5 since the frame rate is so high and there's no stuttering on the chart while playing a song.
Well, for now, Harmonix chugs on. Rock Band is one of those games where there's always a chance for a temporary revival, and I imagine they'll want to be ready for it with loads of obtainable songs when it happens.

Thursday:

To the Stage /Asking Alexandria
Visitor /Of Monsters and Men
Old 02-02-2021, 04:43 PM   #1278
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Thursday:

Sick, Sick, Sick /Bayside
ily (i love you baby) /Surf Mesa feat. Emilee
Take Me Home, Country Roads /John Denver

Last edited by Musashi; 02-02-2021 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-09-2021, 04:23 PM   #1279
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT

Look what we have on tap for Thursday!

Let My Love Open the Door /Pete Townshend
The Bad Touch /Bloodhound Gang
Old 02-16-2021, 06:27 PM   #1280
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2007
Manchester, CT