Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Prestige 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
16 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Rubber (Blu-ray)
$6.99
6 hrs ago
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$33.99

Monster Hunter (Blu-ray)
$19.96
15 hrs ago
Ultraman Leo: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$42.99
12 hrs ago
Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

Wonder Woman 1984 (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Bad Boys for Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

NFL Super Bowl LV Champions: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Blu-ray)
$24.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 04-17-2015, 07:38 AM   #41
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Irwin View Post
Romeo and Juliet (1968) directed by Franco Zeffirelli, without question. An amazing film. My favorite unofficial adaptation would be Fire with Fire (1986). Both are one of my all time favorite films. I did just pick up the 2013 film this evening in Big Lots. I'm looking forward to seeing how it compares.
No love for the Leonardo DiCaprio one?

Old 04-17-2015, 07:39 AM   #42
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

well i just finished watch the older bluray good bad and the ugly i'm still on fences onto remasted or not

its kindof like terminator remastered i bought it when came out try to watch but that blue tint couldn't handle return it and just stick with older terminator bluray from anthology set so the question is can i handle this so called yellow tint in remastered?

apprently going back to nashville this sat doing birthdays i could buy remaster good bad and the ugly but i don't want to waste money find out oh yellow tint bad can't handle

anyways evil do you think that should i try to enter contest marine 4 twitter it begins today and ends birthday meaning i gotta buy movie 21st apprently i will have to follow marine4themovie then enter a tweet or retweet a post hastag marine4mission

RIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS:

Prizes: There will be one (9) prize packs. ARV: $40.00

The total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $360.00.

Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.

RANDOM DRAWING: The winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about APRIL,24TH 2015 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, by an independent agent of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.

not sure about doing this or not meh
Old 04-17-2015, 07:41 AM   #43
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

What does the prize pack include?
Old 04-17-2015, 07:52 AM   #44
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
What does the prize pack include?
i'm reading doesn't say what prizes eh it seems that i can hastag both or either the miz or summer rae and just say something about a scene in the movie apprently i guess reason why got to to follow marine4movie if win direct message

get back on topic should i risk myself getting remastered version good bad and the ugly bluray or not

on a side note going to fire up and watch all 3 marine movies on bluray btw
Old 04-17-2015, 08:13 AM   #45
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
i'm reading doesn't say what prizes eh it seems that i can hastag both or either the miz or summer rae and just say something about a scene in the movie apprently i guess reason why got to to follow marine4movie if win direct message
It sounds like technically you don't have to buy the movie to enter - especially since the contest is starting before release day.

But if you do want to buy the movie, it looks like it will be reasonably priced on Tuesday. Best Buy currently has the DVD priced at $12 and the BD at $15.

Quote:
get back on topic should i risk myself getting remastered version good bad and the ugly bluray or not
Personally, I'd wait for a good deal on the remastered unless you're really anxious to check it out or you really didn't like the old version.

Quote:
on a side note going to fire up and watch all 3 marine movies on bluray btw
A marathon before the 4th comes out? That sounds fun. All 3 were enjoyable in my opinion.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:21 AM   #46
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2013
The Ocean State
-
-
-

Quote:
No love for the Leonardo DiCaprio one?

It's kind of an odd film to me.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:25 AM   #47
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2013
The Ocean State
-
-
-

Quote:
well i just finished watch the older bluray good bad and the ugly i'm still on fences onto remasted or not
Just buy the original trilogy and then the remastered version of the first film. That's what I did anyhow. I've yet to watch them on Blu-ray though, so I can't say which one I prefer.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:51 AM   #48
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
It's kind of an odd film to me.
Agreed.

I think I've only seen two versions including Leo's. I'll keep the 1968 version and Fire with Fire in mind. Thanks for the recommendations.

And it looks like there's another version coming out later this month with Orlando Bloom.
Thanks given by:
Thomas Irwin (04-17-2015)
Old 04-17-2015, 09:03 AM   #49
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2013
The Ocean State
-
-
-

Quote:
Agreed.

I think I've only seen two versions including Leo's. I'll keep the 1968 version and Fire with Fire in mind. Thanks for the recommendations.

And it looks like there's another version coming out later this month with Orlando Bloom.
You're welcome. I didn't hear about the one with Orlando Bloom. I'll have to check that out. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:35 AM   #50
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Just buy the original trilogy and then the remastered version of the first film. That's what I did anyhow. I've yet to watch them on Blu-ray though, so I can't say which one I prefer.
i might consider order remastered cheap amazon doubt i want to go back to best buy out in cools springs again today

on a side note not really in the mood opening presents its too early ain't opening all of them today open some weds actually birthday

the only reason why doing it today due to nieces last scoccer game will be way too busy next weekend meh
Old 04-18-2015, 01:34 PM   #51
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
i might consider order remastered cheap amazon doubt i want to go back to best buy out in cools springs again today

on a side note not really in the mood opening presents its too early ain't opening all of them today open some weds actually birthday

the only reason why doing it today due to nieces last scoccer game will be way too busy next weekend meh
Hmm. Looks like you share your birthday with Earth Day and Administrative Professionals Day.

Fun fact: There are more than 250 exam centers worldwide to become a certified administrative professional. (Thanks Wikipedia!)

So, what are your favorite stores to buy movies from?
Old 04-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #52
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Hmm. Looks like you share your birthday with Earth Day and Administrative Professionals Day.

Fun fact: There are more than 250 exam centers worldwide to become a certified administrative professional. (Thanks Wikipedia!)

So, what are your favorite stores to buy movies from?
well when i go to nashville either best buy which is best down in cool springs since mt julliet small and crap target is ok

favorite stores buy movies where i actually lived well used to be little used store that had bluray dvd's books and stuff closed back in march

so i'm limited walmart and sam goody however i do like dollar general recently big lots i went over there once check out blurays its ok didn't buy any yet basically my go to stores are just walmart and sam goody

hence i do online shopping amazon and walmart online i haven't tried any major studios as of yet
Old 04-19-2015, 05:15 AM   #53
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

well i don't know why i gave in bought remastered good bad and the ugly bluray only 2 copies left best buy and decided get ultimate warrior new dvd with birthday money

i'll open 5 more presents birthday got following bluray rambo collection robin hood russel crowe single bluray poltergeist digibook

tv shows arrow season 2 bluray dvd combo i asked bluray only oh well american horror story asylum coven

i'm hoping 2 of other presents are 1st season arrow and american horror story blurays i know my sam goody has arrow season 1 not sure about 1st american horror story<-might have to order i guess should had open up everything if none didn't have 1st season's meh
Old 04-19-2015, 05:26 AM   #54
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
well when i go to nashville either best buy which is best down in cool springs since mt julliet small and crap target is ok

favorite stores buy movies where i actually lived well used to be little used store that had bluray dvd's books and stuff closed back in march

so i'm limited walmart and sam goody however i do like dollar general recently big lots i went over there once check out blurays its ok didn't buy any yet basically my go to stores are just walmart and sam goody

hence i do online shopping amazon and walmart online i haven't tried any major studios as of yet
I think Best Buy has the best selection/pricing when it comes to BDs. If your Walmart still has a large electronics selection (rare), they usually have a decent selection of DVDs. Sam Goody/FYE usually have interesting stuff but their prices can be crazy sometimes. Dollar General gets cool stuff in from time to time.

Yeah, Target is usually pretty crappy. Never been to a Big Lots. It's sad to see stores closing and options becoming more limited.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:33 AM   #55
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
well i don't know why i gave in bought remastered good bad and the ugly bluray only 2 copies left best buy and decided get ultimate warrior new dvd with birthday money

i'll open 5 more presents birthday got following bluray rambo collection robin hood russel crowe single bluray poltergeist digibook

tv shows arrow season 2 bluray dvd combo i asked bluray only oh well american horror story asylum coven

i'm hoping 2 of other presents are 1st season arrow and american horror story blurays i know my sam goody has arrow season 1 not sure about 1st american horror story<-might have to order i guess should had open up everything if none didn't have 1st season's meh
Yeah, I just saw in the DVD thread that you picked up the Ultimate Warrior set. What made you change your mind?

Let us know what you think of the remastered BD. I have a feeling the yellow tint is going to bug you but maybe not.

Arrow is a cool show. I thought the second season was even better then the first. I haven't seen American Horror Story.
Old 04-19-2015, 08:33 AM   #56
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Yeah, I just saw in the DVD thread that you picked up the Ultimate Warrior set. What made you change your mind?

Let us know what you think of the remastered BD. I have a feeling the yellow tint is going to bug you but maybe not.

Arrow is a cool show. I thought the second season was even better then the first. I haven't seen American Horror Story.

yellow hmm not sure about this kindof wished i didn't buy movie with 1 of my birthday money not a fan an old woman is golden yellow so to speak

ultimate warrior new dvd i don't know just went on ahead got it only had 1 copy in

Last edited by y2jman; 04-19-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #57
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:

yellow hmm not sure about this kindof wished i didn't buy movie with 1 of my birthday money not a fan an old woman is golden yellow so to speak

ultimate warrior new dvd i don't know just went on ahead got it only had 1 copy in
Golden yellow skin. Heh. It looked bad from the screenshots but that sounds worse than I thought.

Last edited by Evil; 04-20-2015 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:07 AM   #58
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Golden yellow skin. Heh. It looked bad from the screenshots but that sounds worse than I thought.
yeah i tired watching it from begining and i just said to myself yeah i can't handle it remasterd bad

got a sticky situation want to see shania twain concert nashville july 31st my mom accidently stumbles on onlinecitytickets.com last night parents and me on the floor so tickets were 314 service charge 292.60 intant e download 7.50 at the end saying subtotal 1,232.10 i guess what she didn't get service charge is high sorry part is can't get a refund from site

i'm not so sure what's going to happen going call bridgstone arena tomm make sure bar code scan is ok i have no idea why she didn't just do stubhub btw and thing is ticket were cheaper on site then it was on stubhub
Old 04-21-2015, 06:13 AM   #59
Contributor

Jun 2012
USA 🦅
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
yeah i tired watching it from begining and i just said to myself yeah i can't handle it remasterd bad

got a sticky situation want to see shania twain concert nashville july 31st my mom accidently stumbles on onlinecitytickets.com last night parents and me on the floor so tickets were 314 service charge 292.60 intant e download 7.50 at the end saying subtotal 1,232.10 i guess what she didn't get service charge is high sorry part is can't get a refund from site

i'm not so sure what's going to happen going call bridgstone arena tomm make sure bar code scan is ok i have no idea why she didn't just do stubhub btw and thing is ticket were cheaper on site then it was on stubhub
Ouch.

Did you decide on whether you are picking up Marine 4 tomorrow? And entering the Twitter contest?
Old 04-21-2015, 06:22 AM   #60
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2014
tennessee

Quote:
Ouch.

Did you decide on whether you are picking up Marine 4 tomorrow? And entering the Twitter contest?
marine 4 yes twitter thing don't know even if i tired i know there's no way sorry sam goody will take a best buy movie like remastered good bad and the ugy meh apprently if do somehow get those tickets cancel my mom will do stubhub suppose to be little birthday present

1 more day open up those other 5 presents got a bad feeling may or may not have arrow season 1 or american horror story seaosn 1 blurays

which will kindof make me little mad saying man should had open everything this past sat to see if i had to buy those tv shows when i was at best buy had that 40 bucks wouldn't get mess up on bluray and prob wouldn't buy that warrior new dvd

Last edited by y2jman; 04-21-2015 at 06:27 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages