Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.96
1 day ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60
 
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99
 
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99
 
Men in Black Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$34.34
1 day ago
Bad Boys for Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
Wonder Woman 1984 (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Hammer Films: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99
 
Crazy Samurai: 400 vs. 1 (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 08-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #21
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Owl View Post
I bought my first home exactly a year ago. My monthly payment, with mortgage, property tax, and insurance, comes out to $781. From the beginning, though, I've been paying $900 each month, with the money taken automatically out of my bank account and the extra $119 going to principle.

$900 is a simpler number than $781, and it's usually not a stretch for me to pay that extra amount, so I decided just to get used to it and to think of it as the required amount.

This will enable me to have my mortgage paid off in 21 years or so, instead of in 30, and it gets me more equity in the place.
Great! Continue with it and slay the debt !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 01:03 AM   #22
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $135,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $134,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:01 AM   #23
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Any other mortgage killers out here?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:02 AM   #24
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $134,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $133,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:02 PM   #25
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $133,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $2,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $131,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #26
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $2,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $131,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $130,000

A great day when I see debt get reduced by another 10 thousand!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 01:36 AM   #27
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $130,000

A great day when I see debt get reduced by another 10 thousand!
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $129,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:55 AM   #28
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $129,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $2,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $127,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:22 AM   #29
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $2,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $127,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $126,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:05 AM   #30
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $126,000
Closing 2016 with the last payment.

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $125,000

Merry Christmas to y'all!

Last edited by Blu-Ray 3D President; 01-01-2017 at 03:28 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:30 AM   #31
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Closing 2016 with the last payment.

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $125,000

Merry Christmas to y'all!
Opening 2017 with a murder!

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $124,000

Happy New Year to y'all!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:39 AM   #32
zeze zeze is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
zeze's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
281
6119
28
269
Default

With the rate you are going it will only take another 4-5 years to pay it off. Congrats.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:59 PM   #33
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
With the rate you are going it will only take another 4-5 years to pay it off. Congrats.
Hopefully! I'd be very happy if I finish it in 5 years. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Brag Post Time. 1st time in my adult life all these factors exist simultaneously. More power to you Mr. President

Christmas Mortgage Balance -- $600 (rounded)
12/30 Bank Slayer Payment -- $600
New Year's Mortgage Balance -- $0.00

Better -- All Tuitions Paid in Full. Kids now with paying jobs
Better -- 2 paid off Cars though both with 100K miles
Best -- no other loans outstanding and CC paid except for current December charges

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S
Too bad there are a few folks who started the year with us who didn't quite get to the end of the year to see all the milestones, but I'll make my assumptions on who and how such things are known
Taking care of Mortgage is hard to do and I'd say only 50% finishes them before they have to sell and down size or go back to renting. So brag away Seņor! Congrats. Hope to join you later.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 06:02 PM   #34
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Opening 2017 with a murder!

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $124,000

Happy New Year to y'all!
1 Year of debt had been butchered. 9 Years to go.

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $123,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 05:35 PM   #35
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
1 Year of debt had been butchered. 9 Years to go.

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $123,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $122,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:22 PM   #36
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $122,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $121,000

Keep on slaying!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:14 AM   #37
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $121,000

Keep on slaying!
Yeeehawww! Gunned my debt down to $120K!

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $120,000


Next target is $80K.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #38
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Yeeehawww! Gunned my debt down to $120K!

Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $120,000


Next target is $80K.
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $119,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:58 PM   #39
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $119,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $118,000
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 01:43 PM   #40
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2011
2
80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray 3D President View Post
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $118,000
Mortgage Principal slayed : $1,000
Mortgage Principal balance : $117,000
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 AM.