Best PS4 Game Deals


Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Shenmue III (PS4)
$9.99
1 day ago
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
$69.70
 
Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection (PS4)
$36.04
4 hrs ago
XIII (PS4)
$24.00
 
Street Fighter V (PS4)
$20.99
1 day ago
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
$29.97
 
Who Wants to Be A Millionare (PS4)
$19.99
 
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)
$19.93
 
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (PS4)
$39.99
 
NHL 21 Ultimate Edition (PS4)
$42.97
 
Streets Of Rage 4 (PS4)
$29.60
 
The Last of Us Part II (PS4)
$29.83
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2020, 07:19 PM   #1661
volcomsocal volcomsocal is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
volcomsocal's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Los Angeles, CA
10
4
98
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_5ive View Post
You know, that'd be fun as a weekly thing vs feeling like I have to play every day with D2. I'll fire up the PS4 later, but man I'm gonna suck worse than I did when we last played since you know I'm a PC guy, and I've only been playing D2 on PC. I'm years out of practice with a controller for D1.
Yes! That's the thing...you don't have to play everyday. There's really no pressure at all with D1. I'll go several days without playing and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. But then again, I'm mainly playing for fun as opposed to playing because I'm trying to grind for specific stuff.

But that's awesome! I'll look for you later online. And don't worry about feeling rusty. It'll be like riding a bike.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 06:39 PM   #1662
Blu-Benny Blu-Benny is offline
Michael Bay's #1 Fan
 
Blu-Benny's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny
39
535
108
138
Default

leading up to the PS5 release, i had a choice to make.....$500 for the PS5, $120 for Vahalla, and $70 for Destin DLC.

i made the gut wrenching decision to forgo the DLC this time around. after what....6 years i wasn't going to be playing the latest content for a destiny game.

and you know what?? i made the right decision. I've played vahalla 2x and installed Miles Morales....that's it. even towards the end of the last season i was only logging on once a week to get pinnacle gear....and even that was hit and miss. my son started playing and was running strikes for me. he really got into gambit....to the point where he was able to invade and get 4 kills before time ran out.

now i feel comfortable that i'l be able to back and start on my backlog of games finally.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 06:59 PM   #1663
red_5ive red_5ive is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
149
736
2
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
leading up to the PS5 release, i had a choice to make.....$500 for the PS5, $120 for Vahalla, and $70 for Destin DLC.

i made the gut wrenching decision to forgo the DLC this time around. after what....6 years i wasn't going to be playing the latest content for a destiny game.

and you know what?? i made the right decision. I've played vahalla 2x and installed Miles Morales....that's it. even towards the end of the last season i was only logging on once a week to get pinnacle gear....and even that was hit and miss. my son started playing and was running strikes for me. he really got into gambit....to the point where he was able to invade and get 4 kills before time ran out.

now i feel comfortable that i'l be able to back and start on my backlog of games finally.
In the same boat. I waited 6 months for Borderlands 3 to make it to Steam and also to go on sale just to leave it in my library for nearly a year and in favor of the grind. I'm a sucker.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 05:29 PM   #1664
red_5ive red_5ive is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
149
736
2
2
1
Default

I uninstalled and haven't played since I biotched about the sunsetting of armor, and now I find out they added Hawkmoon, which was my all time favorite general purpose exotic in D1. Reinstalling now.... *sigh*

But I guess it isn't all bad. My GPU crapped out last week (playing on PC), and I have a new one that should arrive today, which also forced some other upgrades. Gonna be nice to finally get this one going @120Hz on super ultra-wide (3840 x 1080).

Last edited by red_5ive; 01-15-2021 at 06:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Mavrick (01-15-2021)
Old 01-15-2021, 06:00 PM   #1665
Mavrick Mavrick is offline
Gaming Moderator
 
Mavrick's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Wales
121
62
813
1
5
1
Default

I haven't played since D2 launched in 2017. The PS5 update was pretty decent, 60fps is great. Only trouble is now I'm addicted to the game again

Vault of Glass is coming back soon and all the year one weapons that came with it apparently.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:12 PM   #1666
red_5ive red_5ive is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
149
736
2
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
I haven't played since D2 launched in 2017. The PS5 update was pretty decent, 60fps is great. Only trouble is now I'm addicted to the game again

Vault of Glass is coming back soon and all the year one weapons that came with it apparently.
So they're slowly turning it back into D1? lol

Seriously though, if I hear about Fatebringer and Vision of Confluence dropping in VoG, I'm there!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:16 PM   #1667
Mavrick Mavrick is offline
Gaming Moderator
 
Mavrick's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Wales
121
62
813
1
5
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_5ive View Post
So they're slowly turning it back into D1? lol

Seriously though, if I hear about Fatebringer and Vision of Confluence dropping in VoG, I'm there!
That's what it sounds like lol.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.