Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
My Fair Lady 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96
11 hrs ago
Django 4K + Texas, Adios (Blu-ray)
$42.99
19 hrs ago
News of the World 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
19 hrs ago
Big Fish 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.50

Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Rick and Morty: The Complete Seasons 1-4 (Blu-ray)
$63.50

Masterpiece: All Creatures Great and Small (Blu-ray)
$34.16
14 hrs ago
The Prestige 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Gladiator 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Crazy Samurai: 400 vs. 1 (Blu-ray)
$14.96
16 hrs ago
Black Clover: Season 1 and 2 Complete (Blu-ray)
$149.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 11-11-2018, 04:21 AM   #21
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

I think I'm about to slide into a major depression again... last time I went to into one, I tried to mask my pain/sadness/patheticness with stuff. It just so happened I thought the best way to deal with my depression was with Doo, as in Scooby Doo. And that's how I ended up with every episode of Scooby Doo up till A Pup Named Scooby Doo. I also bought a few of the movies as well.

Now I am obsessed with trying to get every issue of Wolverine in TPB form. Right now I am currently sitting at 30 or so with even more on the way.

The collection so far

Essential Wolverine 1-7
Complete Jason Aaron 3-4
Complete Daniel Way 1-4
Savage Wolverine 1-4
Wolverine and the X-Men [Vol. 1] 1,2,4,6,7,8
Vs Deadpool
Vs The Punisher
Vs The Marvel Universe
Best of Wolverine Vol 1 (There are no further volumes)
Old Man Logan (Original Miniseries)
Wolverine & Captain America
Flies to a Spider
Hunt for Wolverine
Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness

And I have a half dozen or so on the way.

Last edited by ltb2.0; 11-11-2018 at 04:39 AM.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:42 AM   #22
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo is finally getting a proper conclusion nearly 35 years after the the series ended.

I present to you Scooby Doo and the Curse of the 13th Ghost

Look for it on DVD February 5, 2019.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #23
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Goodbye Stan Lee,

you were one of the chief architects of my childhood,
and it seemed like you would always be there.
As if you yourself were actually an immortal mutant.
Thank you for bringing countless hours of joy to me and many others.
May you find eternal peace with your beloved wife in the afterlife.

To Excelsior and BEYOND.

Rest in Peace, Stan "The Man" Lee
Old 11-13-2018, 07:03 PM   #24
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

I should probably use duct tape.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:26 PM   #25
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Just got in 2 more Wolverine TPBs

Wolverine: Blood Debt (Epic Collection) SRP $39.99 [I paid $17]
Wolverine: The Best There Is Complete Series SRP $29.99 [$9]

Blood Debt contains Wolverine [V.2] 150-158 & Annual '99 plus Origin 1-6
The Best There Is contains issues 1-12 of the same.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:01 PM   #26
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

That was fast, I finally hit a Wolverine story that killed my desire to get them all for a little bit.

I really, really, really, REEEAAAAAALLLLY, hate the Wolverine: Origin run. So much so, that I discard it from my personal Wolverine canon, along with no nose Wolverine.

IT SUCKS, It is stupid, it is dumb, it is moronic, it is abysmal, it is garbage, and it's no good.

I give a big fat middle claw

But that's only part of the reason for this post. I know you guys (Me, myself and I) have been waiting to know when I received my Goosebumps 2 and House With A Clock in it's Walls posters, they came in today.

Also got in Benji's Christmas Story on Blu. Picked it up when Amazon had it for around $5 new.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:46 AM   #27
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Was surprised to find Santa Clause 2 Blu waiting for me when I got home from work today. I thought I selected a slower shipping method for it.

Also managed to find Hardbodies VHS slip Blu-Ray at Wal-Mart today. They didn't have Krull, but perhaps soon.

Another nice development, is, I have 28 hours scheduled this week. For the past month or so, I have been averaging 12-14 hours a week. Needless to say, the hours are much appreciated. Though, I'm not sure what to do with my first 8 hour shifts in months. The standard had been 3.15-4 hour shifts for everyone.

Working Thanksgiving, of course. I have no idea why going to the movies is a holiday tradition. Wouldn't mind it if there was actually an incentive to work holidays.

From Thanksgiving-Valentines Day business will be booming and we will probably be understaffed, as usual. Making this uncomfortable for both associates and guests.

The good thing however is all of our equipment is working and we have a good supply of concessions on hand.

FLASHBACK TIME!
I never want to experience another holiday rush like the one we had for The Force Awakens - Deadpool.

For that one we were well staffed, but hysterically under supplied and under equipped. We lost a kettle and the other one was dying. It was the slowest popping kettle ever.

Lets just say, charging people $6 bucks for a 2 liter of soda was not my proudest work moment.

I did get a promotion and a raise out of it.

Only click for American Psycho Boy Babble
[Show spoiler]Really wish I didn't go back down memory lane. Because less than 6 months after that promotion. Mind you these events were over a period of months, not one horrible month

I got demoted, had my hours slashed, managed to turn into a completely unlikable jerk, drive away all my friends, do something I'm not proud of, get diagnosed with a nervous breakdown, lose my insurance, and end up alone.

Though I did manage to get another raise, so I dunno. I managed to nuke my private life, but my professional life flourished.

The bolded are things that were completely in my control, but I failed to take control and basically ruined my personal life. All small things but yet I failed....
Old 11-22-2018, 08:46 PM   #28
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Enjoy the turkey, the family and whatever other rituals you have on these days.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:24 PM   #29
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Surprisingly, the theater wasn't that busy yesterday. The busiest hour was 6:50-7:50 which was great cause I was off at 8 and made time whizz past.

Also managed to get some more bonus hours when I went back to clean the theaters for the next day. Twas awesome! The cleaning for the day did an awesome job and you would never know that we did a high volume business. All told it took, after the last theater let out, 2 hours to clean the building. Got out at a little after 3AM.

Have 4PM-10:30pm shift today. Can't wait till Monday arrives and I can just chill.

managed to snag a few items at Wal-Mart, best snag for me was a new phone, so I finally have a phone again... not that anyone wants to talk to me, but I have it just the same.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:15 AM   #30
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

So despite Thanksgiving being slow (Most of the business was after 7PM), we managed to put through just shy of ten thousand people Thu-Sat. Needless to say Friday was insane, we did 3300 on that day alone.

It was endless lines, I never thought I would get through the line. I almost lost my voice. Also I am sick of hearing myself ask the same things over and over again.

I began to feel like an idiot NPC character.
Old 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM   #31
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

I just found out that the creator of Spongebob passed away after a battle with ALS.

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and creating an enduring character that I have enjoyed for decades.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:36 AM   #32
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Had a minor scare at work today, after hauling 8 boxes of annual buckets up 2 flights of stairs, I had an asthma attack. Which is surprising because I hadn't dealt with one like that in over 20 years, it was severe enough that I wished I had an inhaler...

Or doing some plundering online, maybe it was actually an anxiety attack? Or more alarmingly, when googling the symptoms it keeps bringing up a heart attack.

Or, since I'm ridiculously fat and out of shape, it could just be nothing but my body telling me the heaviest lifting it is prepared for is a slice of pizza. Though, I just did that same type of thing last week. Heavy labor at work is at least a once weekly occurrence...

Doing some more digging, cause I seriously doubt I had a heart attack. But dang, couldn't google just say I'm old instead?
Old 12-04-2018, 01:53 AM   #33
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Got in the last of my black friday orders, should have pictures up soon.

Commuter
Die Hard
Fantastic Beasts
Furious 7
Greatest Showman
Grinch (2000)
Hotel Transylvania 3
Hitman's Bodyguard
Jack Ryan: 5 Film Collection
John Wick
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Justice League
Last Witch Hunter
Mummy (2017)
Peanuts Holiday Collection
Peter Rabbit
Punisher War Zone
Rambo Trilogy
Spider-Man Trilogy Limited Edition Digibook
Transformers: 5 Film Collection
Wonder Woman
X-Men: Apocalypse

Blu-Ray
City Hunter (Eureka!)
Lethal Weapon Collection
Megamind
Old 12-06-2018, 01:45 AM   #34
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

I really like those 100 hits CD collections. Great way to sample a variety of artists/genres/decades.

Just got finished ripping 100 Hits: Car Songs.

Growing up, I wasn't allowed to listen to much anything outside of religious music, cause secular music was bad, it corrupts and influences people to do bad things.

That's where my love of film music came in, just pure instrumental goodness.

You know who was my first introduction to the wide world of secular music? Sarah McLachlan. Specifically "I Will Remember You".

That was 15 years ago... but still I didn't venture further in. I kept on playing my part.

All that's in the spoiler tags is my pathetic thoughts of the day. Just pointless reflection.
[Show spoiler]I've missed out on so much of life trying to play the narrowly defined role expected of me. Ultimately I failed, and let down so many people that I care about. They all told me as much, different words but all had the same meaning.

I'm still struggling to find who I am, because at this point I'm no one, all I have is lame jokes and sarcasm..

I've wasted most of my life trying to attain other people's ideals.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:02 AM   #35
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

21 more days and this year is over, which means I have 2 more insanely busy days at work, maybe a few more. One of those days is a private Christmas party thrown at the theater every year by one of the area's biggest companies and the second day is of course XMAS.

That party, by the way is for, around 2200 people, all at once. It usually runs smooth but the sheer number of people is a little overwhelming. But it's a great crowd and they are all usually polite and courteous.

A new year is almost upon us and it's time to allow myself to finally start fresh.

I am tired of dealing with myself and the baggage I keep dragging around, all I'm doing is making myself miserable. It's time for me to finally let go and realize that I've truly lost all my friends forever. It's time for change.

I will still be here posting, I'm not leaving the board or switching names, or doing something stupid again, but I am granting myself emotional closure on the past.

19 months of pining away and hoping that, despite the overwhelming odds, I could somehow reconnect and make things right. That maybe, just maybe, one of my friends missed me enough to at least check in on me or just say hello.

It's time to move on and stop looking back, my past is a mistake I can't fix no matter how hard I try or how hard I wish. I failed, in every way that matters I failed, there is no redemption there for me.

Now I have to do the part I've been avoiding, the part that means closing the door forever and there is no going back. I had hoped this day would never come, that by ignoring it, that there was still a chance for things to go back to the way they were.

It's time now, and there is no escaping it. First things first..

Thank you for being my friends, it is an honor I will cherish always. I'm sorry that I was ultimately unworthy of your friendship. I hope that one day you can forgive me.

And now the part that closes the door forever..

Goodbye.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #36
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Not much to say... so I thought I would share with you one of my favorite Royal Philharmonic Orchestra pieces.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:42 AM   #37
Blu-ray Duke

Apr 2013
The dark underbelly of Anytown, USA

I like your style OP.

...it speaks to me.
Thanks given by:
ltb2.0 (12-19-2018)
Old 12-19-2018, 09:43 AM   #38
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

My grandmother isn't celebrating christmas this year because it no longer focuses on the reason for the season and because it's just thinly veiled Satan worship.... Cause Santa is just Satan rearranged.

My mother believes the Government is capable of controlling the weather...

My father believes the Government is a big evil entity that is just one step from rounding up everyone and executing them en masse. Every major tragedy is just a brain washing procedure making us more compliant for their evil plans.

They all believe the apocalypse is near and that currently the planet is no better than Sodom and Gomorrah...

Course the apocalypse was supposed to happen during the Y2K fiasco and the world would plunge into darkness once again and it would be every one for themselves.

End is nigh.. or so they keep saying for the past 20 years or so.

And they wonder why I rarely call...
Old 12-19-2018, 09:44 AM   #39
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Jackson View Post
I like your style OP.

...it speaks to me.
You should probably get that checked out....
Old 12-21-2018, 09:50 AM   #40
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2017
いえ の なか で

So I wasted two hours searching google for a song that was stuck in my head.. never found it that way. Took me 30 seconds with youtube... . any way, I present to you Cut to the Feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages