Best 3D Blu-ray Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99
 
The Croods: A New Age 3D (Blu-ray)
$39.96
 
Spider-Man: Homecoming 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Dynasty 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.89
 
Jaws: 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Monster Hunt (Blu-ray)
$15.49
 
Humpback Whales 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.50
 
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99
 
House of Wax 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.89
 
Shazam! 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Bait 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.69
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 10-21-2018, 06:56 PM   #1
sonic_debauchery sonic_debauchery is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
sonic_debauchery's Avatar
 
May 2011
Earth
341
1
382
221
Default List of 4K 3D TVs

I AM STARTING A LIST FOR 4K 3D TV'S ONLY, PLEASE ADD IF YOU FIND ONE'S THAT I MISSED......



LG 65UK6090PUA 65 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV



Sony XBR-75Z9D 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV



LG 79UX970H 79″ Premium Ultra High Definition Smart TV With Pro Centric And B-LAN



PANASONIC EX750 series

Last edited by sonic_debauchery; 10-21-2018 at 07:03 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Prompto (11-28-2018)
Old 10-22-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
the13thman the13thman is offline
Moderator
 
the13thman's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
London, England
13
2138
35
2
2
Default

We have a very similar thread here: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=304449 (but for passive 3D only)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #3
sonic_debauchery sonic_debauchery is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
sonic_debauchery's Avatar
 
May 2011
Earth
341
1
382
221
Default

Didnít see it, sorry
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:28 AM   #4
the13thman the13thman is offline
Moderator
 
the13thman's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
London, England
13
2138
35
2
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_debauchery View Post
Didn’t see it, sorry
No need to apologise!

It would actually be useful if you could produce and maintain a fully comprehensive list, as wildbill's is a subjective one that also excludes active 3D.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 01:03 AM   #5
wildbill722 wildbill722 is offline
Expert Member
 
wildbill722's Avatar
 
Oct 2017
Beach in North Carolina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the13thman View Post
No need to apologise!

It would actually be useful if you could produce and maintain a fully comprehensive list, as wildbill's is a subjective one that also excludes active 3D.
Yes, I was lazy! Mr. 13th is right, I would love to see a comprehensive 3D tv list; I just didn't care enough to do the active 3D tvs as I can't stand their damn glasses. Although after watching my daughter's Panasonic she just got, I am having a change of heart. They are pretty damn good!

And I just have a "thing" for all things LG 3D, especially OLED! They were/are the greatest 3D machines ever made. Just my opinion, which is like an *******, everybody has one.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
the13thman (11-17-2018)
Old 10-27-2018, 01:51 AM   #6
Joe D. Joe D. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Joe D.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2015
Bronx, NY
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill722 View Post
Yes, I was lazy! Mr. 13th is right, I would love to see a comprehensive 3D tv list; I just didn't care enough to do the active 3D tvs as I can't stand their damn glasses. Although after watching my daughter's Panasonic she just got, I am having a change of heart. They are pretty damn good!

And I just have a "thing" for all things LG 3D, especially OLED! They were/are the greatest 3D machines ever made. Just my opinion, which is like an *******, everybody has one.
Hi wild Bill,

What difference did you notice between your daughter's active and your's?

Actually, the generic active glasses I ordered on line were much more comfortable than the ones Sony provided.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 02:38 AM   #7
wildbill722 wildbill722 is offline
Expert Member
 
wildbill722's Avatar
 
Oct 2017
Beach in North Carolina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D. View Post
Hi wild Bill,

What difference did you notice between your daughter's active and your's?

Actually, the generic active glasses I ordered on line were much more comfortable than the ones Sony provided.
Hey Joe:

Very little difference. I was so pleasantly surprised at the advances active 3D has made. Wonderful clear picture; vibrant and no ghosting. I could easily be very happy with her tv. I can't believe how lucky we all are to be able to see the beauty of 3D and have so many great ways to still see it.

We are not a niche; we are a group with a special gift given to us.

Last edited by wildbill722; 10-28-2018 at 07:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Hardware and Technology > 3D TVs and 3D projectors


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 AM.