Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Prestige 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
1 day ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60
 
Rita Hayworth: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.99
10 hrs ago
The Golden Child (Blu-ray)
$16.99
21 hrs ago
Runaway Train (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
Neo Ultra Q (Blu-ray)
$8.99
21 hrs ago
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99
 
Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99
 
Ultraman Taro: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$18.99
21 hrs ago
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Kuffs (Blu-ray)
$16.69
16 hrs ago
Krull (Blu-ray)
$5.99
12 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2018, 12:38 AM   #1
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Paramount Camp Argyll's Paramount Pictures Collection


Last edited by CampArgyll; 02-01-2021 at 08:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:27 PM   #2
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Amazon

UPDATE: 1/9/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 01-06-2021 at 11:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:09 PM   #3
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Wal-Mart

UPDATE: 4/5/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 01-06-2021 at 11:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:48 AM   #4
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Wal-Mart

UPDATE: 4/12/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-29-2020 at 09:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 04:18 PM   #5
ZackerPics04 ZackerPics04 is offline
Junior Member
 
Oct 2017
Canada
1
636
859
1
19
Default

Hi Argyll, I know you haven't posted much on this collection thread. But I heard that the CBS/Viacom merger is very close to officially happening, based on an agreement about the combined company's management. But however, since CBS has a film division (CBS Films), which would probably be folded into Paramount. Would you mind counting CBS Films movies in this collection?, since they self distributed their titles until 2015 when Lionsgate took over the non-limited release films, however the Lionsgate-CBS partnership is sort of like the MGM-Weinstein partnership (where they did co-releases, plus a couple of the LG-CBS films on Wikipedia list Lionsgate and CBS Films as distributors). However since you count films by their original distributors, Cinema Center and CBS Theatrical won't count, since those films were released by National General and Warner Bros.

Last edited by ZackerPics04; 08-03-2019 at 04:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:05 AM   #6
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerPics04 View Post
Hi Argyll, I know you haven't posted much on this collection thread. But I heard that the CBS/Viacom merger is very close to officially happening, based on an agreement about the combined company's management. But however, since CBS has a film division (CBS Films), which would probably be folded into Paramount. Would you mind counting CBS Films movies in this collection?, since they self distributed their titles until 2015 when Lionsgate took over the non-limited release films, however the Lionsgate-CBS partnership is sort of like the MGM-Weinstein partnership (where they did co-releases, plus a couple of the LG-CBS films on Wikipedia list Lionsgate and CBS Films as distributors). However since you count films by their original distributors, Cinema Center and CBS Theatrical won't count, since those films were released by National General and Warner Bros.
maybe, i'll think about it, however don't expect Faster to be here since Sony/TriStar co-released it, also i heard Viacom wants to buy Lionsgate after the merger

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-04-2019 at 01:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:07 AM   #7
ZackerPics04 ZackerPics04 is offline
Junior Member
 
Oct 2017
Canada
1
636
859
1
19
Paramount

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampArgyll View Post
maybe, i'll think about it, however don't expect Faster to be here since Sony/TriStar co-released it, also i heard Viacom wants to buy Lionsgate after the merger
Yeah, I heard about that. But according to reports by NBC News and Trek Movie. Shari wants Viacom to buy Sony Pictures or Discovery (neither of which are for sale right now) after the merger. I love to see Viacom get Sony, since it would consolidate rights that Sony co-owns with CBS and Paramount, plus more content for a streaming service that they could set up (in the vain of Disney+ and HBO Max). They could call it Paramount Plus.

Sources
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/if-...e-way-n1036476
https://trekmovie.com/2019/08/03/cbs...adership-team/

Last edited by ZackerPics04; 08-04-2019 at 03:13 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:14 PM   #8
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerPics04 View Post
Yeah, I heard about that. But according to reports by NBC News and Trek Movie. Shari wants Viacom to buy Sony Pictures or Discovery (neither of which are for sale right now) after the merger. I love to see Viacom get Sony, since it would consolidate rights that Sony co-owns with CBS and Paramount, plus more content for a streaming service that they could set up (in the vain of Disney+ and HBO Max). They could call it Paramount Plus.

Sources
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/if-...e-way-n1036476
https://trekmovie.com/2019/08/03/cbs...adership-team/
Personally, i think Sony is fine on it's own, they got enough, just saying
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:02 PM   #9
ZackerPics04 ZackerPics04 is offline
Junior Member
 
Oct 2017
Canada
1
636
859
1
19
Default

I have some big news for you, the Viacom/CBS re-merger is finally happening.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/viacom.com-...ease-FINAL.pdf
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:11 PM   #10
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerPics04 View Post
I have some big news for you, the Viacom/CBS re-merger is finally happening.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/viacom.com-...ease-FINAL.pdf
i know, pals told me

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-24-2019 at 08:13 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:14 PM   #11
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Best Buy

UPDATE: 8/24/2019
  • Iron Man (2008) Ultra HD (Disney/Buena Vista) Paramount
  • Iron Man 2 (2010) Ultra HD (Disney/Buena Vista) Paramount

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-29-2020 at 09:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 03:27 AM   #12
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Wal-Mart

UPDATE: 9/20/2019
  • Thor (2011) Ultra HD (Disney/Buena Vista) Paramount

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-29-2020 at 09:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #13
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Amazon

UPDATE: 10/24/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 01-06-2021 at 11:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:07 PM   #14
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Best Buy

UPDATE: 12/26/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 01-06-2021 at 11:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:42 PM   #15
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Amazon

UPDATE: 12/27/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 01-06-2021 at 11:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:52 PM   #16
ZackerPics04 ZackerPics04 is offline
Junior Member
 
Oct 2017
Canada
1
636
859
1
19
Default

It's been very exciting that your boosting this collection since the re-merger. If you remember the recommendations on the Disney collection, I have some Paramount films to recommend.

Jackass: The Movie (Paramount/MTV)
Shrek (DreamWorks)
Extraordinary Measures (CBS)
Patriots Day (CBS)
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (Paramount/Nickelodeon)
MouseHunt (DreamWorks)
Top Gun (Paramount)
Dora and The Lost City of Gold (Paramount Players/Nickelodeon)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #17
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerPics04 View Post
It's been very exciting that your boosting this collection since the re-merger. If you remember the recommendations on the Disney collection, I have some Paramount films to recommend.

Jackass: The Movie (Paramount/MTV)
Shrek (DreamWorks)
Extraordinary Measures (CBS)
Patriots Day (CBS)
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (Paramount/Nickelodeon)
MouseHunt (DreamWorks)
Top Gun (Paramount)
Dora and The Lost City of Gold (Paramount Players/Nickelodeon) ✔️
thanks, also keep in mind films from Republic Pictures count as well

Last edited by CampArgyll; 02-22-2020 at 02:45 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:14 PM   #18
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Amazon

UPDATE: 12/28/2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-29-2020 at 09:25 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 08:00 PM   #19
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Amazon

UPDATE: 12/31/2019, last Paramount update of 2019

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-29-2020 at 09:26 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 04:23 PM   #20
CampArgyll CampArgyll is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
Ohio
185
641
353
Barnes & Noble

UPDATE: 1/5/2020, first Paramount update of 2020

Last edited by CampArgyll; 08-29-2020 at 09:26 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages

Tags
cbs films, paramount pictures, viacomcbs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:40 AM.