Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Prestige 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
1 day ago
The Golden Child (Blu-ray)
$16.99
1 day ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Rita Hayworth: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.99
16 hrs ago
Gladiator 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
3 hrs ago
Jiang Ziya (Blu-ray)
$14.96
2 hrs ago
Neo Ultra Q (Blu-ray)
$8.99
1 day ago
Runaway Train (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Kuffs (Blu-ray)
$16.69
22 hrs ago
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Scandinavia

Old 08-21-2020, 01:25 PM   #21

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChackieJan View Post
Lol noticed typo after posted it but it was copied at cdon site anyway so did not bother to correct it...

Looks like part 4 easy pass, protector is most likely american cut, don`t care at "good father" and it likely is short version. Heart of dragon & DF already own and don`t remember liking Lucky star movies much. Richard Ng particularly is super annoy.

Wonder if there will be part 5..soon movies are too well covered to call it vintage anymore if further volumes are released..Hmm, snake in eagles shadow, drunken master, master with cracked fingers at least would fit to 5th volume..
I wonder if it will say the same on the finished product.

Dont be so harsh. The Protector actually works well as a 80s cop buddy action movie. Im hoping Miracles will be the hk cut with english dub as 88 didnt include this. The two first lucky stars movies was actually my favourite movies for JC comedy at some point with Richard Ng actually being the frontman. lol im not making fun of you, I just think its fun how different preferences the JC fanbase have.

I definately agree with what part 5 should include. Theres a chance it will, because all of them have been out in scandinavia in the early VHS days, atleast in norway that im familiar with. Or a part 5 with later hits aswell. Supercop, First Strike, DM2, City Hunter, Crime Story, Island of Fire would be awesome.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:16 PM   #22
Power Member

Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

Anyone able to comment on the quality of Fearless Hyena 2? (PQ/AQ not the quality of the movie )
Old 11-09-2020, 06:49 PM   #23
Power Member

Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

Anyone get volume 4? I'm interested to know if The Canton Godfather has the full English dub? The running time on the back cover indicates its the full length version (Hong Kong cut) and knowing these are all English dubs it looks hopefull that this includes the dub sadly absent from the UK release.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:16 AM   #24

Jan 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by navydavey View Post
Anyone get volume 4? I'm interested to know if The Canton Godfather has the full English dub? The running time on the back cover indicates its the full length version (Hong Kong cut) and knowing these are all English dubs it looks hopefull that this includes the dub sadly absent from the UK release.
Got this through last week, haven't watched them yet but skimmed the discs to check all ok and they are all English dubs (as ever) including Canton Godfather which has the onscreen title of 'Miracle' and has a running time of 2:07:33
Thanks given by:
navydavey (11-10-2020)
Old 11-10-2020, 07:36 PM   #25
Power Member

Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Sex Gore Simpson View Post
Got this through last week, haven't watched them yet but skimmed the discs to check all ok and they are all English dubs (as ever) including Canton Godfather which has the onscreen title of 'Miracle' and has a running time of 2:07:33
Thats a very good sign for me
Old 12-14-2020, 11:31 AM   #26

Mar 2020
UK

Does anyone have screen grabs of Fearless Hyena II from this release? Is it a new restored scan?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Scandinavia