Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Shenmue III (PS4)
$9.99
1 day ago
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
$69.70

Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection (PS4)
$36.04
4 hrs ago
XIII (PS4)
$24.00

Street Fighter V (PS4)
$20.99
1 day ago
Who Wants to Be A Millionare (PS4)
$19.99

NBA 2K21 (PS4)
$29.97

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)
$19.93

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (PS4)
$39.99

NHL 21 Ultimate Edition (PS4)
$42.97

DiRT 5 (PS4)
$34.96

Train Sim World 2 (PS4)
$39.37
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 10-06-2020, 05:52 AM   #101
Blu-ray Prince

Sep 2014

Finished this tonight, man I loved it. Such a great story & characters. My favorite is still Mafia 2 (going to start that one soon again) but this one is a very close second. Mafia 3 ill give another chance to as well but that one never really grabbed me like 1 & 2 did.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:08 PM   #102
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

Nice going. Yes, good game story.

They released a GB patch, but I don't know what it does. It didn't fix the glitches/issues I had during the story mode.

This is all I could find on it:

Mafia Definitive Edition has a day one update with a file size listed as 3.9 GB. This update doesn’t have an official changelog but the patch notes mention that it is for “General Bug Fixes.”
Old 12-09-2020, 06:21 PM   #103
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010

Reading the previous page I’m glad I waited before playing this, sound like the game was broken. but I didn’t encounter any major or memorable bug, so they’re patched now

anyway, I enjoyed this overall. specially the atmosphere and graphics, they’re excellent, the gameplay is serviceable (very basic) and the score was bad for the most part, specially during combat and intense moments, sounded like bad royalty free music

There are a lot things that I thought were better in the original, the speech during the ending for example, but the remake had a great beginning cutscene that set the mood, actually the cutscenes throughout the game were good

Hanger 13 had a recipe for a masterpiece, but they delivered a decent game (again mostly thanks to the original story)
Old 12-10-2020, 03:35 PM   #104
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

Yeah, the bugs from the disc version were bad. I recorded an action sequence where I'm supposed to be in the back of a big truck firing at enemies, but instead of a truck, it turned into a Cab car, and the driver is sticking out of the engine while I'm firing from above the car, merged in with the trunk area. It was so bad it was hilarious, but it actually affected gameplay, making it tough to aim right. Really bad.

Thankfully that was the worst of it. Other minor glitches and bad screen tearing for cutscenes and some interiors.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:40 AM   #105
Special Member

Jun 2012
Germany

I got the trilogy and played the first game's remake a little but have not had the time to play it since then. Looked good so far though even if it feels a little clunky at times when it comes to vehicle gameplay and on-foot combat in general.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4