Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Columbia Classics Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

The Wire, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$39.99
11 hrs ago
Buddy Comedy Pack (iTunes)
$19.99

Black Adam (iTunes)
$12.99

Waterworld (iTunes)
$4.99

One Tree Hill: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
11 hrs ago
Chainsaw Man (iTunes)
$4.99
10 hrs ago
Watchmen, Season 1 (iTunes)
$14.99
10 hrs ago
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$49.99
11 hrs ago
You, Seasons 1-3 (iTunes)
$9.99
10 hrs ago
Must-Watch Comedy 5-Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

Must-Watch Classics 5-Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 09-04-2018, 10:34 PM   #1

Feb 2013
Akureyri, Iceland
Send a message via Skype™ to Hallur
Sweden Scandinavian Digital Copies

Icelandic Blu-Ray Enthusiast here.

(Skip to the bottom line if you find my rant boring)

Living in Iceland is probably great for those that are into nature and shit.

But if you are like me and you like cheap alcohol and good online services, then you are screwed.

Since Iceland has a population of 300.000 none of the studios or anyone else for that matter seem to give a shit about it. So there are no Digital Copy services in Iceland. There is no way to redeem anything without spoofing your location.

So I've made a UK flixster account and a US vudu account and any account that I can use to redeem anything and then connected all of that to UltraViolet and connected that to MoviesAnywhere.

Now I haven't really had problems with redeeming US or UK titles.

But I don't know what to do with these Scandinavian Digital Copies. The subtext reads "Consumers must reside in Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland" So when I tried to redeem it on flixstervideo it gave me an error because I was not in the correct location for this code. So I tried VPN'ing to Sweden, I didn't get an error, but then I can't login to flixstervideo. After contacting WBDigital support they tell me I have to create a new flixstervideo account and NOT connect it to UltraViolet since Sweden doesn't support UltraViolet. But obviously I prefer all my movies congregated in a single app and not all over the place and having to use a different VPN location for each one.

So bottom line

What are my options with these scandinavian codes? Is there some sort of exchange board between countries? I would like to trade in my Digital Copies for Copies that work either in VUDU or... well anything that is connected to UltraViolet or MoviesAnywhere.

Thank you for any help you can give.

P.S. I was going to choose the Icelandic flag as the icon. But it wasn't among the available flags, probably becasue...well I'll quote what I said earlier "Since Iceland has a population of 300.000 none of the studios or anyone else for that matter seem to give a shit about it."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg digitalcopy.jpg (93.3 KB, 10 views)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet (Discontinued)