Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Columbia Classics Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

The Wire, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$39.99
9 hrs ago
Buddy Comedy Pack (iTunes)
$19.99

Black Adam (iTunes)
$12.99

Waterworld (iTunes)
$4.99

One Tree Hill: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
9 hrs ago
Chainsaw Man (iTunes)
$4.99
9 hrs ago
Watchmen, Season 1 (iTunes)
$14.99
9 hrs ago
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$49.99
9 hrs ago
You, Seasons 1-3 (iTunes)
$9.99
9 hrs ago
Must-Watch Comedy 5-Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

Must-Watch Classics 5-Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 10-12-2018, 12:40 PM   #101

Oct 2010
attleboro, ma

bump
Old 11-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #102
Blu-ray King

Mar 2012
New York City

I don't think there's any way to redeem a UK UV code in the US right now, or for that matter, a UK code in the UK.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #103

Mar 2017
Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars2878 View Post
I just into possession of a UK code for Justified: season 4

how do i go about redeeming it since flixster in the U.S. is shutdown?
It is a sony code, so you don't need a flixster account but a sony account. Then you have to use VPN to redeem the UK Code on the UK sony site - and if that sony account is connected to ultraviolet, it will probably port to Vudu.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #104

Sep 2017

Just wanted to let everyone know, I did the tunnelbear extension method. I've successfully redeemed 5 UK codes yesterday after creating a UK Flixster account and linking my US UV account. They all transferred to my UV account, then ported to Vudu, then the Movies Anywhere titles ported over to iTunes.

The UK codes seem to be available cheaper on the selling forum than US codes and it really is only one extra step to redeem. Just be sure to check this thread for compatibility.
Old 12-21-2018, 06:32 AM   #105

Dec 2018
Default James Bond BR set from UK

Hello All,
Thanks for posting the ideas to redeem UK codes. I received two codes with James bond collection. 1 with 23 movies and one with spectre. I was able to redeem using VPN and foxredeem, mymv and Vudu. But spectre is going to googleplay and I am not able to find an alternative to that. I even tried changing my pay.google.com address as well as creating a UK profile, it did not work.

Any help here please.
Old 12-25-2018, 05:20 AM   #106

Dec 2018
shelter

Ive redeem several uk codes because I purchase alot of steelbooks from overseas. So far most codes seem to transfer over to vudu accounts and uv library with no isses are.

SONY---REDEEM THROUGH SONYPICTURES
Universal-Redeem through flixster
Warner Bros.-I just go straight to flixter and this past week, I redeem 4k lego batman and 4k batman v superman and they both transfered to vudu as uhd.

UK CODES THAT DONT WORK from personal collection
1.FOX codes-murder on the orient express goes straight to google play to redeem
2.Universal- I redeem on flixster and showed up in my uv library but I had to contact vudu for them to send me replacement codes for the fast and furious collection.
3.baywatch..i THINK ITS PARAMOUNT BUT FOR SOME REASON UK OPTION IS ONLY ITUNES.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:43 AM   #107

Nov 2012

can you redeem in the usa using vpn?
Old 01-23-2019, 08:34 AM   #108

Aug 2008

I redeemed a code for It from France and it ported over to my US ultraviolet and then from there to MA, no problems at all. But then i tried to do the same With a UK code for John Wick 2 (Warner), the code works on UK flixster but i have to connect it to my Ultraviolet account. I unlinked the French Warner account but still i get a error that i have to many Flixster or WB accounts connected på UV but i have non connected. Tried this about 20 times over two days. get the same error every time.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:46 PM   #109

Jan 2019
Pennsylvania

Are you at all concerned a code redeemed in this manor might "disappear" if any of the porting links break?
Old 01-24-2019, 09:48 AM   #110

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenica View Post
Are you at all concerned a code redeemed in this manor might "disappear" if any of the porting links break?
No i wouldn't care about the one movie I have redeemed from France, I've a loot more codes from UK, just haven't used them yet.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:10 PM   #111
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaustrofobia View Post
I redeemed a code for It from France and it ported over to my US ultraviolet and then from there to MA, no problems at all. But then i tried to do the same With a UK code for John Wick 2 (Warner), the code works on UK flixster but i have to connect it to my Ultraviolet account. I unlinked the French Warner account but still i get a error that i have to many Flixster or WB accounts connected på UV but i have non connected. Tried this about 20 times over two days. get the same error every time.
John wick is a paramount or lionsgate movie. It won't port over to MA. However it show port to Fandango under the UV section
Old 02-07-2021, 03:19 AM   #112

Feb 2021
Default UK UV redeem in USA - Google Play redeem code?

I received The Hobbit Collection Extended Edition Bluray Set (3D-Bluray/Bluray/Digital). Discovered that it was the UK version. I used a VPN to connect via the UK. The warnerbros.co.uk/redeem site allowed me to redeem the code and it gave me three separate codes, one for each movie, for use through Google Play. The problem now is that Google Play won't let me redeem the codes. Is there a workaround?
Old 07-09-2021, 01:22 PM   #113

Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ran4keli View Post
I received The Hobbit Collection Extended Edition Bluray Set (3D-Bluray/Bluray/Digital). Discovered that it was the UK version. I used a VPN to connect via the UK. The warnerbros.co.uk/redeem site allowed me to redeem the code and it gave me three separate codes, one for each movie, for use through Google Play. The problem now is that Google Play won't let me redeem the codes. Is there a workaround?
i believe you will need UK google play account to redeem those
Old 09-03-2021, 09:41 AM   #114

Mar 2019
Gravesend, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ran4keli View Post
You don't need a UK google account to redeem these into your google account.

Go to https://play.google.com/store?gl=UK and then redeem (on the desktop website it's on the left hand side of the screen towards the bottom).

They will be HD quality and won't port to MA
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet (Discontinued)