Best Anime Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The King of Braves GaoGaiGar: The Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$67.81
1 day ago
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Attack on Titan: The Final Season - Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$37.49

The Demon Girl Next Door 2: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan / Broly - Second Coming / Bio-Broly (Blu-ray)
$16.83

Inu-Oh (Blu-ray)
$19.96

GATE: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$89.99

Lupin the 3rd Part I: The Classic Adventures (Blu-ray)
$45.50

Record of Ragnarok: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Tetsujin 28 FX: The Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$46.39
1 day ago
City Hunter: Movie & TV Special Collection (Blu-ray)
$46.39
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime

Old 09-30-2020, 06:25 AM   #41
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2007
California

I would have done it like I used to but no longer allowed to.
Thanks given by:
BlaizeV (09-30-2020)
Old 09-30-2020, 03:16 PM   #42

Oct 2017
Adrift in Blighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONPHASE View Post
I would have done it like I used to but no longer allowed to.
Why can't you do it anymore?
Old 10-02-2020, 04:54 AM   #43
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Forgot to mention this, but a tip with Amazon to get larger images when uploading covers/backs/disc arts is to remove everything after the first period in the URL. So for example, take this "https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1500_.jpg" and remove "._SL1500_", and you end up with "https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1HixjPTQhL.jpg" which gives you a much larger image.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:52 AM   #44

Oct 2017
Adrift in Blighty

[ADV Films]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Volume 1: Upon the Shoulders of Giants w/Artbox
Old 11-11-2020, 08:40 AM   #45
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Got a few more things I want to submit, but some stuff I've added recently... Covers should be up shortly for the stuff that just got approved.

-Cardcaptor Sakura: Complete Series DVD (recent NISA re-release that came out of literally nowhere in the most baffling way)
-Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Volumes 1-7 (database had only the complete box)
-Demon Lord Dante Volumes 1-4
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa (Bonus disc)
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa (Lenticular cover)
-Dragon Ball Z: Movie 8 (30th Anniversary Edition)
-Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (30th Anniversary Edition)
-Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F (30th Anniversary Edition)
-Last Exile 3-Pack (for some reason Geneon gave this show that, then later the "Flight Pack")
-Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit Media Blasters DVDs (database had only the first part (regular and cardboard artbox editions), and the "Special Collection" (don't buy that thing))
-Naruto FYE Exclusive (TV series)
-Naruto FYE Exclusive (TV series & movies)
-Naruto: Uncut Box Set 11 (Regular Edition)
-Pretear AniMini
-Reborn! Jump Festa Special (I'm probably the only person here that imported this...)
-Samurai Champloo: Volume 1 (DVD/CD Combo Pack)
-Starship Operators Volumes 1-3 (database had only the complete box)
-Super Gals! AniMini

For anyone wondering, yes those 2 AniMinis are dub-only, all 23 of the AniMini DVDs were. I'll eventually explain more about that short-lived thing ADV did in the haul thread as I've spent the past few months collecting them.
Thanks given by:
BlaizeV (11-13-2020), Jackson_H (01-13-2021)
Old 11-11-2020, 08:51 AM   #46
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaizeV View Post
Why can't you do it anymore?
I tried correcting some titles and 1 of the Mods was against my corrections so I became banned from adding movies and videogames to the database and canít correct any either. So if I find something wrong or have a movie to add in, there is nowhere on the site that will allow me to do that unless I make a whole new account. Iíve been banned from doing it for like over a year.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:05 AM   #47
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Yikes, did they ever explain which one? Hopefully that doesn't happen to me as there's a ton of stuff I want to correct. There's numerous entries with "random titles" (they didn't look at the spine or cover and used whatever), and failing to note inner print (nearly every FUNimation and Central Park Media entry should have this checked), reversible-cover (nearly every Geneon entry should have this checked), booklet, slipbox, digipak, memorabilia, and even audio options (how many entries with "TBA" have I seen at this point?). Sometimes, even subtitles weren't listed (I just had to fix most of the Noir single DVD entries as apparently, despite being dual-audio, there were no English subs on those...). Also, hardly anyone used the "bundle ID" feature, which is useful for indicating if something is repackaged or re-using discs.
Thanks given by:
SpazeBlue (11-11-2020)
Old 11-11-2020, 02:28 PM   #48
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOnAnime View Post
Yikes, did they ever explain which one? Hopefully that doesn't happen to me as there's a ton of stuff I want to correct. There's numerous entries with "random titles" (they didn't look at the spine or cover and used whatever), and failing to note inner print (nearly every FUNimation and Central Park Media entry should have this checked), reversible-cover (nearly every Geneon entry should have this checked), booklet, slipbox, digipak, memorabilia, and even audio options (how many entries with "TBA" have I seen at this point?). Sometimes, even subtitles weren't listed (I just had to fix most of the Noir single DVD entries as apparently, despite being dual-audio, there were no English subs on those...). Also, hardly anyone used the "bundle ID" feature, which is useful for indicating if something is repackaged or re-using discs.
Well there were quite a few different things I was trying to do that the 1 Mod did not care for. I will admit though I got a bit OCD on many having incorrect information like wrong Studio, Subtitle options, Genres, Title, Age Rating(or lack of having it), Audio options, and so on. Like for an example I was like with Viz Media titles it is not Warner Brothers it is Viz who released it not Warner. Warner has only been the Distributor for Viz. https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Pokem...lu-ray/213020/

Sometimes I even tend to disagree with what is on the packaging. Cardcaptor Sakura at a PG-13 Rating in the database and it is like that seems a bit high but the original series has always been Rated 13+ here except for the Kids WB/Toonami version. That is why I prefer how Funimation gave Clear Card a TV-PG Rating.
Old 11-13-2020, 06:49 AM   #49

Sep 2019
Arkansas, USA
Send a message via ICQ to MasterAS Send a message via AIM to MasterAS Send a message via Yahoo to MasterAS Send a message via Skype™ to MasterAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOnAnime View Post
Like, I had to add in the DVDs for Gravion Volumes 2 and 3 (haven't put the covers up yet). I don't get why people just don't check on these things.
Old 11-15-2020, 03:42 AM   #50
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Just added... Covers should be up shortly.

-Angelic Layer Volumes 1-7 (V1 was already there, but not V1+box)
-Appleseed SteelBook + Figure
-Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad Viridian Collection and original S.A.V.E. DVD (this has "Beck" on it, the current in-print release removed that over fear of trademark problems, this is where the "Mongolian Chop Squad" came from when FUNi first brought it over here)
-DearS Volumes 1-4 (only the complete set was in the database)
-Darker Than Black: The Complete First Season (Recalled Version) More info can be found here, here, and here. While it was recalled, some made it into the wild, like so. Something to watch for as unlikely as it is that you'll find it.
-Dragon Ball Z 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 Double Box Sets
-Dragon Ball Z: The Best of Piccolo
-Dragon Ball Z Broly Triple Threat (30th Anniversary Edition)
-Dragon Ball Z Movie 3-Pack (30th Anniversary Edition)
-Dragon Ball Z Kai Parts 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 (Walmart-exclusive DVDs) + Season One DVD (Yamamoto score release) + Saiyan Set DVD (Amazon Exclusive)(Blu-ray version was already in the database)
-Dragonaut: The Resonance Parts 1 and 2
-Gate Keepers Volumes 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and [Geneon Signature Series] Volumes 1 and 8
-Gungrave/Trigun/Hellsing Collector's Packs 1, 2, 4
-Hellsing V+1 box (regular and blood bag versions) and original box set (non-Signature Series edition)
-Rozen Maiden: Tršumend Volumes 1-3 (both versions of V1 added, orginal Geneon and FUNimation re-issue)
-Serial Experiments Lain: Lunch Box Set (rather rare and sought-after release, here's the only eBay listing for it)
-Stellvia - Foundation I+Tin (everything was there except V1+box)
-Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (Borders Exclusive Lenticular Cover)
-Naruto Box Sets 1-10 (Amazon Exclusive Bundle)
-Tenchi in Tokyo [Geneon Signature Series] Volumes 7 and 8
-Tenchi Universe [Geneon Signature Series] Volumes 2-8
-Trigun [Geneon Signature Series] Volumes 2 and 4
-Vampire Knight Guilty Volumes 1-3 (if you hate flipper discs, a reminder the singles were the only releases that didn't use those stupid things)

Also, added R.O.D The TV: Complete Book. Worth noting, whoever added this confused it for the complete version instead of the V+1 box. The UPC, ASIN, and release date all are for the V1+box version, NOT the complete book, so that's going to need to be fixed, namely runtime, title, and disc count.

And speaking of that, when I was trying to add the "Regular Editions" for Naruto box sets 1-10, 12-16, it turns out, ALL the listings on the site using "Special Edition" are actually the Regular Editions. The UPCs and ASINs all match the regular editions, NOT the Special Editions. You can verify this yourself by comparing what's in the listings to what ANN has. Though it should be noted that someone screwed up with Box Set 14 on ANN, they're flipped. While the MSRPs match, the UPCs are flipped. So what's labeled as the regular edition is using the special edition's UPC and vice-versa, this is why the links on the bottom don't seem to match.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/enc...s.php?id=13846
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/enc...s.php?id=13845

Now I know why when I was adding the "Regular Edition" for Box Set 11 last week, it told me that ASIN was already in use. Because when someone was adding the "Special Edition" for that, they were using the Regular Edition's, NOT the Special Edition's. Box Set 11 Special Edition actual Amazon listing is...
https://www.amazon.com/Shonen-Jump-N.../dp/B001G7ID00

So, how should I tackle this? Should I rename all those, getting rid of the "Special Edition" in the title, and then adding the actual Special Editions (I'd turn the 11 listing I added into the Special Edition one)? Or should I replace the UPCs and ASINs with the actual Special Edition ones, and then add the regular versions?
Thanks given by:
Jackson_H (01-13-2021)
Old 11-15-2020, 10:38 AM   #51

Feb 2013

Maybe this is a waste of time saying what most already know, but I've noticed that with TV releases; particularly volumes or part sets the year dates for several pages often need correcting...

To be fair to those original contributors, the database has probably received various updates and add-ons from the site developers over time so some things that need corrections might be the result of very early pages that were never revisited.

For example if a 26 episode series aired from 2010-2011 most contributors probably just fill in that exact info for Part 1 or let the Master Movie page auto fill that field (2010-2011)

The year dates should be the production year of the specific episodes included in that release

If Part 1 is episodes 1-12 and they all premiered in 2010, then it should be 2010-2010 not 2010-2011

In hindsight you might think to fill in the premiere year and conclusion year (the entire production of the series) but if it's an ongoing series then you see how flawed this is

e.g. One Piece is still ongoing has currently has no "end year"

So you wouldn't input 1999-2030 or 1999 to ?

If it was a set with episodes 783-794; all these episodes aired in Japan in 2017 so the year range should be 2017-2017

If an early Dragon Ball Z release (volume 1) included episodes 1-4 it should be 1989-1989 not 1989-1996

Wikipedia while convenient isn't perfect so if you're unsure when a specific episode originally premiered in its native country, look elsewhere to verify
Old 11-15-2020, 11:43 AM   #52
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

When adding stuff, it was kinda confusing about what you should be put for year and seasons, though when you use the bundle feature, it screws things up more (Ex: Moribito is 8 seasons apparently just because this is all 8 singles packaged into the designer box). The main thing I'm concerned with though is getting these old releases into the database.

Last edited by BigOnAnime; 11-15-2020 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:07 PM   #53

Oct 2017
Adrift in Blighty

I strongly disagree about the year thing.

For me parts or vols are just that, they are parts and volumes of the whole series. Putting the year for only the episodes on the disc doesn't help in the long run at all. It's purpose is meaningless.

I've even seen some try to separate volumes like seasons and it just makes a mess of the database.

I would not recommend trying to mess with that stuff too much, what matters most is the audio, subtitles, aspect ratios, upc and covers.

Like is it seriously relevant information to anyone wanting to collect a series that the Part One episodes only aired in 2010 from your example? All it serves to do is confuse people. What is most relevant is whether or not this is a part of the greater whole so keeping it as 2010-2011 is sensible. No need to over complicate this.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:28 PM   #54

Feb 2013

FWIW I've asked database moderators about the year precision and there wasn't any disagreement for what I assumed.

Ideally everything would be a season box set or complete series box set to keep it simple.

Unfortunately the anime medium has a complicated release history due primarily to economics at the time.

e.g. Part 1 episodes are 2010-2010 and Part 2 episodes are 2011-2011

If you create a complete series SKU later you simply add those 2 bundle IDs and then the complete set will automatically display 2010-2011. What's the issue?

Most new fans will buy the season sets or complete series collection (if available), but the individual volume or half sets should still be accurate since the former usually bundle the later.

And if you consider that's there more than just anime releases (though most of us are more interested in anime than other things) the range of year dates applies for the batch of episodes also

e.g. Family Guy Season 19 DVD would be 2020-2021

Since that's still an ongoing series perhaps not the best example as this thread seems to be adding entries for things that concluded long ago

Say I added a repackaged (re-release) for Smallville Season 10

By your logic I should have the year dates as 2001-2011 instead of 2010-2011?

Although most user collections display their Blu-ray and DVDs collections either by a custom view or by alphabetical or chorological order, the year dates and season/sequence order does matter if displayed by alternate views or even how they're listed on the Master Movie Page

A while back I sorted out the One Piece USA DVD releases on its Master Movie page

https://www.blu-ray.com/One-Piece/141459/#Releases

It might look organized now but it certainly wasn't before. Incorrect year dates and season ordering sometimes take priority over how the SKU is spelled (alphabetical and numerical ordering)

Last edited by Jackson_H; 11-15-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-15-2020, 04:07 PM   #55
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaizeV View Post
I've even seen some try to separate volumes like seasons and it just makes a mess of the database.
Are you referring to say, this?
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Cybertea...-1-DVD/191423/
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Cybertea...ion-DVD/27355/

Still wondering what the heck is up with this. This is one of the shows ADV stripped the extras for the thinpak like usual (evidenced by the change in disc count, 6 singles vs. 5 discs in the thinpak), these weren't sold separately. You should see bundling for ADV stuff only if you need to link multiple entries (TV series+movie, multiple OVAs, etc.), and/or the discs were re-used.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:36 AM   #56
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Added:

-Aquarion Part 1 and Part 2 (This IIRC is the very first show FUNimation released straight to box sets, though they would continue to release some shows in singles over the next year, with Baccano! being the very last. Don't bundle ID this as FUNimation reduced the disc count from 5 to 4 for the complete sets.)
-Burst Angel: Infinity OVA (this probably should have its own show entry as this was a separate OVA made in 2007, 3 years after the TV series finished airing, I didn't know how to make an individual entry)
-Comic Party Volumes 1-4 + Complete Box (non-thinpak version)
-Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Complete Box (original release-this is the more common one, can be found for a little over MSRP if you're lucky, Nanoha A's is what will hurt your wallet)

And added these that nobody will care about as they're DVDs for HD shows with BD counterparts...but I hate seeing incomplete databases.

-Food Wars! S1-S3 (S3 is Sentai's most recent separate DVD release)
-Haikyu!! S1 Collection 2, Season 2, and Season 3
-Hozuki's Coolheadedness Season 1 and Season 2
-Space Brothers Collections 1, 4-6

Also, I came across another mess, these 2 entries. They're using the original singles for the UPC, and the Viridian Collection for the EAN... The ASINs are correct though.
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Burst-An...kyo-DVD/30553/
https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/Burst-An...est-DVD/30664/

Regular and Viridian Collection singles should not be confused as all of FUNi's VC singles had the VC logo in the top left (here's the back, taken from an eBay listing), it was the predecessor to S.A.V.E.
Thanks given by:
Jackson_H (01-13-2021)
Old 11-29-2020, 10:03 AM   #57
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Added:

-Birdy the Mighty: Decode - Part 1 (Recalled Version-More info can be found here, here, and here. Long story short, the replicator accidentally pressed the second disc as Dragon Ball Z: Season 4 Disc 2. You can come across it, though, chances are high they'll have the fixed replacement disc that was sent out.)
-Burst Angel Starter Set (V1+box), Volumes 2 and 3, Viridian Collection Volumes 1, 4-6
-Gunslinger Girl Viridian Collection Volumes 1 and 2
-Gurren Lagann the Movie: Childhood's End (Regular Edition DVD)
-Gurren Lagann the Movie: The Lights in the Sky are Stars (Regular Edition DVD)

Find it rather surprising the regular editions for the Gurren Lagann movies were missing as those were Aniplex USA's very first releases 10 years back, though the regular editions don't come with the Parallel Works 1 bonus discs (we never got Parallel Works 2, we got only Part 1 evenly spread across the 2 movie LE DVDs). So, that may explain why only the LEs got added whenever they did.

Last edited by BigOnAnime; 11-29-2020 at 10:46 AM.
Thanks given by:
Jackson_H (01-13-2021)
Old 11-29-2020, 11:36 AM   #58

Oct 2017
Adrift in Blighty

Had no idea about Birdy the Mighty Decode, I've had that set for years without yet watching it and considering the series is OOP and hella expensive I was terrified to check if the second disc was DBZ but thankfully it wasn't ... phew.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:52 AM   #59
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

704400067204=Recalled Set
704400067228=Fixed Set

The fixed set slapped a new UPC over the old.

They did the same thing with the recalled Darker Than Black set from months prior which is mentioned a few posts up. (Pic from an eBay auction)

2010 was not a great year for FUNimation. They had those, a batch of DBZ Season 3 that had to be recalled, and that was also the year they ruined multiple releases by doing stuff they shouldn't when you don't receive clean versions of the OP/ED. Birdy was one of those shows affected where they squished the footage into a corner to roll the English credits, and this also ruined the final episode of S2. The worst was what they did to My Bride is a Mermaid's second ending theme, it's never been fixed.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:46 AM   #60
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2015
Minnesota, USA

Added:

-Ayakashi: The Complete TV Series DVD
-Eiken 2020 DVD
-Eternal Alice: Complete TV Series DVD (This will need to have its own TV entry made, I don't know how to make those)
-Galaxy Angel Rune Volumes 1-3 (Bandai Entertainment reissued DVDs)
-Great Conquest: The Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Final Discotek DVD release)
-Gunbuster 2 Volumes 1-3 (Bandai Entertainment reissued DVDs)
-Hello Kitty & Friends Volumes 1, 3-7, AniMinis 2-4, and Holiday Fun DVD
-Jubei-chan 2 Media Blasters DVD
-Jungle de Ikou! 2020 DVD
-Kemono Friends S1 DVD
-Kite Liberator 2020 Blu-ray and DVD
-Lupin III: Blood Seal of the Eternal Mermaid DVD
-Lupin III: Goemon's Blood Spray DVD
-Monkey Magic Volumes 1-3 and complete Discotek DVD (Never heard of this before, couldn't find much info, but it seems when Bandai brought it over, they released it dub-only, the Discotek DVD was the first time the subbed version was made available)
-Shrine of the Morning Mist Blu-ray and complete DVD (Note this has been delayed to January 5th at the last minute)
-Space Warrior Baldios: The Movie DVD
-Tales of Phantasia: The Animation (Reissue)
-Toriko the Movie: Secret Recipe of Gourmet God! DVD
-When They Cry Volumes 1-3 (Reissued from the Geneon/FUNimation distribution deal)
-Wild 7 Another: Complete TV Series DVD (This also needs its own TV entry made, also fun fact, when I was looking info up as I had never heard of this show, this was licensed by Media Blasters, but they did nothing, then Discotek swooped in to save the day 16 years later)
-World War Blue DVD

Covers are currently awaiting approval on these.

"Bandai Entertainment reissued DVDs?" I only learned about this recently, but in 2008, Bandai Entertainment basically re-issued most of Bandai Visual USA's releases after BVUSA was absorbed by Bandai Entertainment. They simply stuck stickers to the back though. Now I know why the heck ANN listed 2 entries for each Gunbuster 2 volume. ANN has only a few of the reissues in their database.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...neamise-lineup

It's unlikely you'll run into them though, especially if the stickers were put on the shrinkwrap vs. underneath. RightStuf's stock of Galaxy Angel Rune and Gunbuster 2 are the Bandai Visual USA prints, still wonder where those were sitting all those years until they popped out of Shawne's magical anime couch. Also, around the same time BlaizeV added Galaxy Angle Rune Volume 4, someone else added another. That was another one of the DVDs reissued. I reworked the entries so one is for the original print, and the other is for the reissue, so I just simply changed the UPC on one and release dates on both to what they should be according to the ASIN used. The ASIN for the entry BlaizeV created says for the distributor "Bandai Entertainment", meaning, that's where the reissue briefly appeared.

Also to note, with Kite Liberator, the cover on Amazon and RightStuf for the 2020 release is incorrect. The final cover ended up being this for the Blu-ray, and this for the DVD. This isn't the first time this happened as the 2014 release had a completely different cover from what was shown on say Amazon. The preliminary cover for the 2014 release ended up being the final for the 2020 release, and the preliminary cover for the 2020 release was the final for the 2014 release, what a mess. And before anyone asks, there is no difference between the 2014 and 2020 Blu-rays, same disc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTK
https://www.facebook.com/mediablaste...74344253964928(Aug 26)
Quote:
What is different about this upcoming Kite Liberator blu-ray from the blu-rays that you've released in the past of it?

no real difference. I am honest with the fans. If you already have previous release you are fine. We needed to do this as Allegro went out of business and need to get back into marketplace widely.
https://fandompost.vbulletin.net/for...055#post771055

Something to point out, annoyingly the site doesn't let you add a Blu-ray and DVD with the same title at the same time, you have to wait for one to get approved before you can add the other. This happened to me when I was adding Shrine of the Morning Mist (which, to my surprise, nobody added). I added the DVD first, went to add the Blu-ray, and site told me something else with the same title is awaiting approval... Quite annoying given they have different UPCs, ASINs, and one is a DVD and one is a Blu-ray. I've also left the audio fields TBA until I see the back covers (Gigafrosty will unbox the Blu-ray), and I left the video TBA for the Blu-ray as I don't know what Media Blasters normally does these days.

Last edited by BigOnAnime; 12-16-2020 at 07:19 AM.
Thanks given by:
Jackson_H (01-13-2021)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime