Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Black Adam 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$29.58
 
House of the Dragon: Season 1 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$47.98
 
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$36.98
 
Better Call Saul: Seasons 1 - 6 (Blu-ray)
AU$111.20
 
Highlander 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$23.98
 
The Karate Kid Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$51.98
 
Love Live! Superstar!! - The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
AU$47.98
 
Poltergeist 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$21.58
 
The Man Who Fell to Earth (Blu-ray)
AU$5.20
 
My Fair Lady (Blu-ray)
AU$5.20
 
Cast Away (Blu-ray)
AU$5.20
 
Don't Worry Darling 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$32.95
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2019, 12:42 AM   #41
Yasujiro Ozu Yasujiro Ozu is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2013
Default

What's happening with Deepdiscount, I have placed the same order three times by CC and each time it's failed approval. This has not happened before. I have contacted my Bank which say no problem on their side and DD say to merely try again. What a pain as they have excellent selection with cheap prices.

Any other sites which are similar in selection/price to Deepdiscount which anyone can recommend?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:32 AM   #42
LMFAObros LMFAObros is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
LMFAObros's Avatar
 
Jan 2016
Melbourne, North Korea
258
3434
1
73
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasujiro Ozu View Post
What's happening with Deepdiscount, I have placed the same order three times by CC and each time it's failed approval. This has not happened before. I have contacted my Bank which say no problem on their side and DD say to merely try again. What a pain as they have excellent selection with cheap prices.

Any other sites which are similar in selection/price to Deepdiscount which anyone can recommend?
I personally dont mind importcds on ebay as they offer 15%off 3 or more items in one transaction and include free shipping. Theyre a bit more expensive than amazon us but still much cheaper than paying ammys exhorbant shipping rates
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:31 AM   #43
Aunt Peg Aunt Peg is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Aunt Peg's Avatar
 
May 2013
Sydney
7
3725
568
Default

Does anybody know of any sellers in Canada that ship to Australia?

Best Buy doesn't and another seller I found doesn't. It looks like there aren't too many options in Canada. I feel like I'm back in the early 1980s
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
FletchNZ (11-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #44
Yasujiro Ozu Yasujiro Ozu is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFAObros View Post
I personally dont mind importcds on ebay as they offer 15%off 3 or more items in one transaction and include free shipping. Theyre a bit more expensive than amazon us but still much cheaper than paying ammys exhorbant shipping rates
What's their shipping like, I mean do they use sturdy boxes to ship. I'm tired of receiving damaged goods.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 02:17 PM   #45
Yasujiro Ozu Yasujiro Ozu is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Peg View Post
Does anybody know of any sellers in Canada that ship to Australia?
..................or from the UK to Australia?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 02:41 PM   #46
greyhound1 greyhound1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Nov 2018
Australia
381
1890
5
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasujiro Ozu View Post
What's their shipping like, I mean do they use sturdy boxes to ship. I'm tired of receiving damaged goods.
My blu-rays that arrived today came in a cardboard mailer with some kind of sticky adhesive on the inside to keep them sliding around. Neither were damaged, don't think I've had any issue with damaged cases from them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:49 PM   #47
FletchNZ FletchNZ is offline
Expert Member
 
FletchNZ's Avatar
 
Nov 2016
-
-
-
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Peg View Post
Does anybody know of any sellers in Canada that ship to Australia?

Best Buy doesn't and another seller I found doesn't. It looks like there aren't too many options in Canada. I feel like I'm back in the early 1980s
Yeh, the internet was supposed to make the world a "global marketplace" but now it looks like going back to the bad old days thanks to greed over tax....
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Aunt Peg (11-07-2019)
Old 01-01-2020, 08:01 AM   #48
Aunt Peg Aunt Peg is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Aunt Peg's Avatar
 
May 2013
Sydney
7
3725
568
Default

Does anyone have a link to the German seller that ships to Australia? Thanks in advance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:03 AM   #49
shireguy shireguy is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
shireguy's Avatar
 
May 2009
Sydney Australia
292
4055
24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Peg View Post
Does anyone have a link to the German seller that ships to Australia? Thanks in advance.
try grooves inc - i've recently used them.

https://www.grooves-inc.com/
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Aunt Peg (01-01-2020)
Old 01-01-2020, 02:22 PM   #50
koberulz koberulz is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
koberulz's Avatar
 
May 2016
Australia
113
1480
265
13
Default

I ordered the Turbine Psycho set from jpc.de
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Aunt Peg (01-01-2020)
Old 01-23-2020, 01:36 PM   #51
pixote pixote is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Nov 2017
2
Default

Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy an Australian Blu Ray from an Australian seller on Ebay Australia, but they won't ship outside of Australia and Ebay won't even let me contact them lol. I can't find the disc anywhere else. If anyone could help I'd be willing to throw in some extra cash for your trouble. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #52
kuzronk kuzronk is offline
Power Member
 
kuzronk's Avatar
 
Oct 2016
Australia
170
1158
112
Default

What disc is it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:19 PM   #53
jerclay jerclay is offline
Power Member
 
Aug 2008
150
371
28
15
7
Default

Hi guys. Any good site reviewing blu rays released in Australia?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:12 PM   #54
LMFAObros LMFAObros is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
LMFAObros's Avatar
 
Jan 2016
Melbourne, North Korea
258
3434
1
73
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerclay View Post
Hi guys. Any good site reviewing blu rays released in Australia?
MichaelDVD
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
jerclay (02-14-2020)
Old 02-15-2020, 12:12 AM   #55
adamclark83 adamclark83 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
adamclark83's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Melbourne, Australia
38
1096
1180
Default

I was in my local JB store yesterday and they were doing rearranging. When I asked them what they were doing exactly, they said they were getting rid of the genres and just having all their DVDs and Blu-rays under A-Z. They said the higher-ups wanted to try something new and they'll see how it goes.

Personally, I find this idea really stupid as the best thing about JB is how their titles are nicely sorted so you know where to go to find what you're looking for; want an anime, go to the Anime section. Looking for a classic movie, go to the Classics section etc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:30 AM   #56
Orangutank Orangutank is offline
Active Member
 
Orangutank's Avatar
 
Feb 2018
Adelaide
363
1174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark83 View Post
I was in my local JB store yesterday and they were doing rearranging. When I asked them what they were doing exactly, they said they were getting rid of the genres and just having all their DVDs and Blu-rays under A-Z. They said the higher-ups wanted to try something new and they'll see how it goes.

Personally, I find this idea really stupid as the best thing about JB is how their titles are nicely sorted so you know where to go to find what you're looking for; want an anime, go to the Anime section. Looking for a classic movie, go to the Classics section etc.
My local store has always had their movies arranged A-Z. But they keep BluRay, DVD, Anime and R18 separated from each other
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:38 PM   #57
kuzronk kuzronk is offline
Power Member
 
kuzronk's Avatar
 
Oct 2016
Australia
170
1158
112
Default

Anime should be stand alone but do we really need Horror/Superheros areas when many know what they are getting when they walk in to begin with? Could lead to more blind buys instead of just walking to one area.

Sometimes stuff is placed into A to Z anyway wasting time when they can easily be called Horror.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:37 PM   #58
Alister_M Alister_M is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Alister_M's Avatar
 
Feb 2016
233
1648
19
14
5
Default

JB NZ has been A-Z from day one. The only stuff that's in separate sections is 3D BD, kids movies, TV shows, HBO and anime.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:08 PM   #59
koberulz koberulz is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
koberulz's Avatar
 
May 2016
Australia
113
1480
265
13
Default

BDs and DVDs mixed in the same section?

I've found my local has created more genre sections rather than less - it was just "World Cinema" and "Movies" until recently I believe, they've now added "Horror" and "Superheroes", but they've also mixed in the DVDs with the BDs and it's just a pain in the ass now, especially as most of the time I'm just browsing to see what else has a 2-for-X or 3-for-X sticker on it to go with something I'm already buying. Last time I was in there I kept seeing stickers, but they were for DVDs.

And no, I don't find it easier to find what I want. It took me ages to find Metropolis during last year's B1G1 as the first JB I checked had it in the Movies section but didn't have what I wanted to pair it with. The second place I went had it hidden away in World Cinema or Classics or something. Even the employee I asked about it took a few minutes to find it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #60
Alister_M Alister_M is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Alister_M's Avatar
 
Feb 2016
233
1648
19
14
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koberulz View Post
BDs and DVDs mixed in the same section?
Thankfully no. They probably will end up doing it at some stage though, knowing my luck...
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.