Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Top Gun: 2 Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$38.99

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Blu-ray)
AU$60.45

Sailor Moon - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
AU$175.91

Unforgiven 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$14.99
14 hrs ago
Everything Everywhere All at Once 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$20.99

Top Gun: Maverick 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$25.99

Bullet Train 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$25.99

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$36.98

Nope 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$24.74

Top Gun: 2 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
AU$25.99

Thor: Love and Thunder 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$17.99

Pulp Fiction 4K (Blu-ray)
AU$20.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia

Old 12-24-2020, 12:30 AM   #101
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2007
Union County NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotttnz View Post
I hate to say it, but my last order from them took 80 days, and that is to New Zealand, right next door. The order before that took 94 days. JB use Australia post, which is notoriously slow at the best of times. Add COVID disruptions to the mix......I hope you have a better experience with US shipping, but donít hold your breath
Good to know that at least the package has a chance of coming at all. Thanks for the info!
Thanks given by:
stratford (03-03-2021)
Old 01-17-2021, 11:54 PM   #102
Power Member

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auss1e View Post
Parasite 4k most likely isn't getting a local release. I don't think Madman has ever done a 4k release?
They have now.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:37 AM   #103

Apr 2018
Sydney, Australia

Lord of the Rings 4K set back in stock at JB Hi-Fi for those who missed out.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/l...=3482731262784
Thanks given by:
Walrus Gumboot (01-20-2021)
Old 01-19-2021, 04:04 PM   #104
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2016
Australia

What's the best place to get Italian discs from? The Girl in the Fog, specifically.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:28 AM   #105

Jul 2020

Has anyone ordered from DaaVeeDee recently? Either eBay or on their site?

I've never ordered from them before, but they've got a title I really want for sale
Old 03-30-2021, 06:11 PM   #106

May 2009
New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottaget View Post
Has anyone ordered from DaaVeeDee recently? Either eBay or on their site?

I've never ordered from them before, but they've got a title I really want for sale
Not recently, but I have for a few NZ films... No problems for my experience.
Thanks given by:
gottaget (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021, 08:21 PM   #107

Jul 2020

Thanks LordCrumb

I'll try to get a cheap one and see how it goes
Old 05-10-2021, 04:04 AM   #108

Jun 2015
Australia

I have got to the stage now when all I want is stuff from overseas where it costs $25 then a rip off of $15 + for shipping. it just totally sucks sometimes having this hobby and living in Australia. Unless it's some new mainstream marvel or disney movie over the last 10 years. mostly everything else you can't get here. it almost makes realize why people pirate stuff, and can prefer streaming when the cost is now ridiculous because the demand is so low in Australia.
Thanks given by:
darry (06-25-2021)
Old 06-17-2021, 10:08 AM   #109
Banned

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adster81 View Post
I have got to the stage now when all I want is stuff from overseas where it costs $25 then a rip off of $15 + for shipping. it just totally sucks sometimes having this hobby and living in Australia. Unless it's some new mainstream marvel or disney movie over the last 10 years. mostly everything else you can't get here. it almost makes realize why people pirate stuff, and can prefer streaming when the cost is now ridiculous because the demand is so low in Australia.
ref ' then a rip off of $15 + for shipping' depends what type of service you are paying for. Possibly adding titles to the order would cost less than $15 per title to ship.
Old 06-25-2021, 04:07 PM   #110
Power Member

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adster81 View Post
I’ve stopped watching those YouTube vids where some bloke in England is talking about how he picked up an Arrow release for 5 quid on sale. Stops me getting frustrated when I look it up and it costs over $25 to import. I get that’s how imports work but it’s still annoying. If only we had more proper boutique labels here that did the same thing. I guess Umbrella is close.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:35 AM   #111

Jul 2020

Has anyone purchased from Movie Zyng recently? Thoughts? Experiences?

Thought I'd ask since I haven't bought from them before
Old 06-09-2022, 03:15 AM   #112

Aug 2013

Can someone recommend a reliable UK retailer/eBay seller that can send multiple items together.
I have found an eBay seller called Rarewaves-Oulet that has every item I want although refuses to send all items together, one has to order each item separately and they are sent separately. I often receive these damaged when sent this way not to mention the massive shipping costs when done in this fashion.
Old 06-09-2022, 03:21 AM   #113

Jul 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasujiro Ozu View Post
Can someone recommend a reliable UK retailer/eBay seller that can send multiple items together.
I have found an eBay seller called Rarewaves-Oulet that has every item I want although refuses to send all items together, one has to order each item separately and they are sent separately. I often receive these damaged when sent this way not to mention the massive shipping costs when done in this fashion.
Zavvi sends orders together now (barring preorders and out-of-stock) and in cardboard boxes or mailers (at least in my case)

Amazon UK (via Amazon AU) generally does the same, but not guaranteed

Can also buy directly from the labels, though shipping can be expensive
Old 06-09-2022, 03:48 AM   #114

Mar 2017
Sydney, Australia

Quote:
Zavvi sends orders together now (barring preorders and out-of-stock) and in cardboard boxes or mailers (at least in my case)
I hadn't bought anything from Zavvi for two years and was very surprised last month when everything I ordered turned up in cardboard boxes. Fedex delivered them into Australia, so they arrived quite quickly as well.
Old 06-09-2022, 06:32 AM   #115

Mar 2021

Quote:
You could try Rarewaves website. Not everything is shipped together, but usually most things are, it's also cheaper than their eBay store. I bought a dozen Eureka titles from their site last year and they were all shipped in one box.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:51 AM   #116

Aug 2013

Quote:

Amazon UK (via Amazon AU) generally does the same, but not guaranteed

Can also buy directly from the labels, though shipping can be expensive
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus Gumboot View Post
I hadn't bought anything from Zavvi for two years and was very surprised last month when everything I ordered turned up in cardboard boxes. Fedex delivered them into Australia, so they arrived quite quickly as well.
Firstly what items did you order and in what quantity. How did the goods arrive packaging wise, undamaged? I have heard some shocking stuff about Zavvi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggady_jack View Post
You could try Rarewaves website. Not everything is shipped together, but usually most things are, it's also cheaper than their eBay store. I bought a dozen Eureka titles from their site last year and they were all shipped in one box.
Yes, I found this out a few days ago. For shipping on 7 blurays they charge an incredible $6.99 in total, almost unbelievable. Funny how they did send some items together for you. I emailed them with my question and received the following response:

Hello XXXXX
Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that we ship our parcels separately.
We can confirm that we utilise cardboard, padded envelopes and jiffy bags for the packaging of most of our deliveries, rest assured that we use suitable packaging for the respective items.
In addition to this, please rest assured as our rate of delivery is excellent and our packaging is guaranteed to arrive in good condition as our orders always do.
If you have any doubts please find that our positive reviews should provide you with the reassurance you need in knowing your parcel will arrive in good hands.
Should you have any further enquiries please let us know.

Best regards

Michael
Customer service
Rarewaves
Old 06-10-2022, 01:48 PM   #117
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2016
Australia

I ordered three items from Rarewaves recently. They shipped two together, and the third not at all.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:19 AM   #118

Mar 2017
Sydney, Australia

Quote:
Thanks
Firstly what items did you order and in what quantity. How did the goods arrive packaging wise, undamaged? I have heard some shocking stuff about Zavvi.
This is what I ordered from Zavvi

These four arrived in a small box in excellent condition, with no damage to the box. There was brown paper stuffed in the box to fill the void.

The Singin' in the Rain steelbook arrived separately in it's own box and was in perfect undamaged condition.... The outer carton had no damage.

This steel book is one of the best collectors items I've ever bought! So I was very pleased it didn't arrive beaten to death.
Thanks given by:
gottaget (06-11-2022)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Australia