Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Jackie Chan Collection: Volume 2 (1983-1993) (Blu-ray)
$80.99
1 day ago
One-Punch Man: Season 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.96
13 hrs ago
The Walking Dead: The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
$49.99
1 day ago
Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection Vol. 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$38.99

Heart of Dragon (Blu-ray)
$26.99
1 day ago
Halloween Ends 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
5 hrs ago
Black Adam 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.99
6 hrs ago
The Fly Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.35
1 day ago
Memoirs of a Geisha (Blu-ray)
$6.99
12 hrs ago
Parks and Recreation: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
10 hrs ago
The Conjuring Universe 7-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International

Old 01-08-2022, 12:00 AM   #1

Oct 2008
-
Default Anybody outside the US buying from ImportCds lately?

I would like to know how long the order are taking to arrive and if you can recommend a good tracking website to check the progress of their carriers.

I have an order that was split in several parts, only one of those parts have moved much in over 30 days.

A few days ago was showing as in AU now seems to be back in the US? I don't really want to contact the seller yet but I am also not sure whether I am getting the best tracking information.

Their website is hopeless in this regard. If I click on the tracking numbers it directs me to a google search which leads to nothing.

I've found myself some sites that can track the number which starts with RR (Donelly apparently) but as I've said I am not sure I can trust what I am getting. Anybody have much experience with them?
Old 01-08-2022, 06:44 AM   #2
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2009
En flugskit i kosmos
-
-
-

Try this.
Thanks given by:
cochon (01-08-2022)
Old 01-08-2022, 07:35 AM   #3

Oct 2008
-

Yes, I have found that one to be the best of the websites I've tried s far but it is still showing as if it arrived in Australia from the US and then a few days later was back in the US. I've got the feeling the carrier has an awkward way to describe the location and the AU location is still in the US but in possession of an Australian agent. We'll see, I'll wait another week before contacting the seller. The other parts of the purchase have almost no entries after a month. I know things are slow but this is pushing it. Thank you very much!
Old 01-10-2022, 07:14 AM   #4
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

I have had several packages that seem to simultaneously register in 2 countries once it;s hits a customs clearance point (or go back and forth).

This has also given me better results than most other tracking sites
https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking
Thanks given by:
cochon (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 04:38 AM   #5

Oct 2008
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
I have had several packages that seem to simultaneously register in 2 countries once it;s hits a customs clearance point (or go back and forth).

This has also given me better results than most other tracking sites
https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking
Hi, the back and forth between different countries is what puzzles me but I am starting to notice that it can happen when the parcel arrives to some customs or transport agent from the receiving but they might be located in the country of origin. Seems too complicated to explain but as I've mentioned the shipment have been subdivided and there is one shipment currently in Australia -still not here- that has a much clearer indication of where it's been. I will just wait a bit longer. Thank you!

PS the site indeed seems give more complete info.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:42 AM   #6
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochon View Post
Hi, the back and forth between different countries is what puzzles me but I am starting to notice that it can happen when the parcel arrives to some customs or transport agent from the receiving but they might be located in the country of origin. Seems too complicated to explain but as I've mentioned the shipment have been subdivided and there is one shipment currently in Australia -still not here- that has a much clearer indication of where it's been. I will just wait a bit longer. Thank you!

PS the site indeed seems give more complete info.
I've got a package from UK right now that appears to have arrived at Customs in NYC and SanFran within an hour. not sure why a package to NC would be anywhere near SF, but it's not the first time.

More strangely -- I have no idea what this shipment is so wondering if my Informed Delivery is showing me a correct package. The only item I can figure it has to be if the 3rd part of my Dec ArrowUK order -- the tracking number looks similar to the other two parts. The Arrow site shows the items still backordered and 'Processing" and I never got a dispatch notice like normal.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International