Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Fly Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
10 hrs ago
The Poison Ivy Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
10 hrs ago
Species 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
10 hrs ago
Cat People 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
10 hrs ago
Lifeforce 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
10 hrs ago
Escape from New York 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
10 hrs ago
The Craft 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.99
10 hrs ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Halloween Ends (Blu-ray)
$17.99
9 hrs ago
Candyman 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
10 hrs ago
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions

Old 06-04-2022, 11:09 PM   #1

Jan 2019
Default My Bloody Banjo (2015) Director's Cut on Blu-ray - Limited Edition

My name is Liam Regan, and I'm launching my own boutique label in the United Kingdom that I've named "Refuse Films". Our first release is the 2015 movie "My Bloody Banjo", with the upcoming sequel "Eating Miss Campbell" (a co-production with Troma Entertainment) to follow later this year.

We cut together a trailer for the My Bloody Banjo Blu-ray release here:

I have attached details below for our first release "My Bloody Banjo" and the pre-order link to our Indiegogo campaign, which is raising post production funds for the sequel "Eating Miss Campbell" (produced by Lloyd Kaufman)

I've been a lurker on blu-ray.com since forever, and a huge fan of boutique labels, mainly Severin and Vinegar Syndrome.

My first movie "My Bloody Banjo" was promised to be factory pressed on DVD, I sent the deliverables (extras) that I created to the distributor, and they said that Walmart rejected the title (mainly due to horrendous artwork they used) they censored the movie digitally, and then dumped the movie on Amazon MOD (burn on demand)

To cut a long story short, I've been trying to get the director's cut of Banjo off the ground for the last seven years, with hard drives dying and negotiating with the sales agent for my UK rights, I've decided to put together a release that hopefully blu-ray collectors would be proud of.

I've attached the press release below, if you wanted to take a look:

My Bloody Banjo: Director's Cut
Coming to Blu-ray in November 2022 from Refuse Films

Limited to only 1,000 factory pressed copies with exclusive slipcover art by horror artist Graham Humphreys and individually hand numbered and signed by director Liam Regan.

Exclusively available to pre-order via the Indiegogo campaign for the upcoming sequel "Eating Miss Campbell" at http://refusefilms.com

Pre-order ends June 19th. Buy My Bloody Banjo: Director's Cut on Blu-ray (ships November 2022) and receive the upcoming sequel Eating Miss Campbell on Blu-ray (ships Mid 2023) for a bundle price of only 45 +shipping (worldwide shipping available)

My Bloody Banjo is FINALLY released for the first time on Blu-ray to celebrate the upcoming sequel "Eating Miss Campbell".

My Bloody Banjo (previously titled "Banjo") was the notorious horror comedy that set the film festival circuit alight back in 2015, premiering at the prestigious Film4 FrightFest in Leicester Square, the movie went on to gross out audiences worldwide. My Bloody Banjo is now finally available to own on home video: Uncut, uncensored and uncircumcised!

Blu-ray details:

Limited to only 1,000 Factory Pressed Units
Exclusive Slipcover by Graham Humphreys
Individually Hand Numbered & Signed by Director Liam Regan
Brand New 4K Scan & Restoration of Original Elements
Brand Spanking New Director's Cut (94 minutes)
Original 2015 Festival Cut (82 minutes)
Limited to only 1,000 Factory Pressed Units (BD50)
Playable Worldwide (no region coding)

Special Features include:

Audio Commentaries
Feature Length Making of Documentary
Deleted Scenes
Outtakes
Gore Reel
And more!

Please let me know if you have any questions, I hope the first release is a success, so I can self distribute and make more titles. Thanks for reading!
Thanks given by:
vivafriend5 (06-05-2022)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions

Tags
horror blu ray, severin, slipcase, vinegar syndrome