Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection Vol. 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$38.99
1 day ago
House of Psychotic Women Rarities Collection (Blu-ray)
$61.56

The Fly Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

The Wizard of Oz 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.22

Dunkirk 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.85
8 hrs ago
Bones and All (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season One (Blu-ray)
$34.95
1 day ago
The Conjuring Universe 7-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Halloween Ends (Blu-ray)
$17.99

The King of Braves GaoGaiGar: The Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$67.81

12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions

Old 08-12-2022, 11:40 PM   #1

Aug 2007
Calgary, AB Canada
Thumbs up Yes!! Finally got it, and it was no easy or inexpensive task :)

20220812_161124~2.jpg 20220812_161131~3.jpg

When this title first launched I had made a pre order on cede.com which included several other titles.

Just prior to the order being shipped I canceled one of the other titles on the order and accidentally in that process canceled the entire order and did not realize it.

By the time I realized what I had done the title had sold out and I was unable to buy it again the original price that I was getting it for was its launch price which was around 50 euros give or take. With a limit of 666 units and no other releases on Blu-Ray that currently exists are our planned the price of this film absolutely skyrocketed.

I managed to find a copy on till monday.de but being Canadian they would not accept any idea I offered them to verify my age and because of the Law's in Germany you absolutely have to be 18 or older and you need to be able to prove that you're 18 or older to place an order for a film that is rated r or higher.

I was forced to use a shipping forwarder in order to get the item to myself now the price of the item was actually quite reasonable on film Mundo unfortunately after shipping costs and forwarding costs and duties and taxes and everything it ended up costing me a couple hundred dollars US to get this title. That being said I still consider it a good buy I absolutely love avant garde films and I realize that Mary and Dora is something that is very hard for most people to appreciate.

My apologies are if when I'm writing is a little bit garbled I am currently on the highway and I am doing this through Google voice typing so there might be some errors.

On Blu-ray I now have the following Marion Dora titles.
Melencholie der Engel
Carcinoma
Der Verlangen der Maria D.
Pesthauch der Menschlichkeit (IMO has dethroned Melancholia der Engel as being the most extreme and visceral film Marian Dora has released).

I currently have the LE mediabook released by XT films enroute from Deutschland.

As of now Voyage to Agatis has not been released on Blu ray, but I hold out hope. Debris Documentar can be acquired by purchasing the XT mediabook for Melancholie der Engel. Not sure if comes on a Blu ray disc or a DVD extra disc.

I am currently on the lookout for the August Underground Trilogy on Blu ray. Unfortunately all I can seem to get my hands are bdr knock offs.

It you own a legitimate copy or the August Underground Trilogy and are so inclined to sell the title, please do contact me.
Thanks given by:
D00mM4r1n3 (08-13-2022), GhastlyGraham (08-14-2022)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions