Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Psycho II (Blu-ray)
€28.22
 
El Último virrey de la India (Blu-ray)
€2.95
 
Happy End (Blu-ray)
€2.95
 
Tacones lejanos (Blu-ray)
€5.95
7 hrs ago
El baile de la victoria (Blu-ray)
€3.95
1 day ago
Riot (Blu-ray)
€2.95
 
Pink Floyd: Animals (Blu-ray)
€46.86
 
The Hurt Locker (Blu-ray)
€7.40
 
Bad Taste (Blu-ray)
€11.00
1 day ago
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 4K (Blu-ray)
€26.99
 
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 4K (Blu-ray)
€32.99
 
Lola Montès (Blu-ray)
€2.95
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 10-08-2022, 05:10 PM   #321
StarFuryG7 StarFuryG7 is offline
Member
 
StarFuryG7's Avatar
 
Sep 2022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
I knew Spain would deliver

out 11th October



Are those the actual covers?

Why do I get the feeling that once they arrive they'll turn out to be BD-R?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 06:41 PM   #322
CompleteCount CompleteCount is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
CompleteCount's Avatar
 
Jul 2017
Elles Belles, Costa Plonka
14
178
183
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFuryG7 View Post
Are those the actual covers?

Why do I get the feeling that once they arrive they'll turn out to be BD-R?
The usually put on the cover if they are BD-R.

Not always, but usually.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 10:02 PM   #323
BillyDuffyLove77 BillyDuffyLove77 is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2022
Default

Really can't wait to hear what this 'The Beach' release is like.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
zicobones (10-14-2022)
Old 10-14-2022, 06:03 AM   #324
AaronWilson AaronWilson is offline
Expert Member
 
Aug 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
I knew Spain would deliver

out 11th October



This is awesome now please hear US and release PANIC ROOM soon too RESEN.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 04:07 PM   #325
dannycarey dannycarey is offline
Member
 
Feb 2010
Germany
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyDuffyLove77 View Post
Really can't wait to hear what this 'The Beach' release is like.
As I mentioned in the other (UK) thread:
It's a pressed BD (no BD-R) and someone's put some effort into it to look authentic.
Unfortunatly the picture quality isn't very good. Looks like an old transfer with a bad compression, but at least it's better than the DVD.

And as long as the big studios can't get their axxxx up to release this movie in HD, I'm happy to spend my money on this bootleg.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BillyDuffyLove77 (11-15-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 06:01 PM   #326
gabe.logan gabe.logan is offline
Member
 
gabe.logan's Avatar
 
May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronWilson View Post
This is awesome now please hear US and release PANIC ROOM soon too RESEN.
100% agreed!

Love this Thread, Thank you for getting The Beach to my attention!

Have ordered it and will surely double dip if finally it gets a proper release!!!

Panik Room Next please! Also Pat Garrett vs Billy the Kid would ne highly appreciated!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 12:58 PM   #327
Filmmaker Filmmaker is offline
Banned
 
Aug 2009
Tulsa, OK (but don't hold it against me!)
90
710
2446
591
24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe.logan View Post
Thank you for getting The Beach to my attention!
Yeah, but everyone dropped the ball when it came to mentioning TURBULENCE with Ray Liotta has been out by Resen since July! I lucked into that info in a different thread far from here. Thank goodness, because it’s been stuck in DVD-only hell for decades.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:54 PM   #328
gabe.logan gabe.logan is offline
Member
 
gabe.logan's Avatar
 
May 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmmaker View Post
Yeah, but everyone dropped the ball when it came to mentioning TURBULENCE with Ray Liotta has been out by Resen since July! I lucked into that info in a different thread far from here. Thank goodness, because it’s been stuck in DVD-only hell for decades.
You‘re absolutely right! How is the picture quality? I need to get it too if it’s any good. Is there a list of all the missing titles that have been released?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:29 AM   #329
Filmmaker Filmmaker is offline
Banned
 
Aug 2009
Tulsa, OK (but don't hold it against me!)
90
710
2446
591
24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe.logan View Post
You‘re absolutely right! How is the picture quality? I need to get it too if it’s any good. Is there a list of all the missing titles that have been released?
Hasn’t gotten to me from Spain quite yet but should be here in the near future. I’ll report back.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 12:21 AM   #330
levcore levcore is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
levcore's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Dryland
237
2349
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe.logan View Post
You‘re absolutely right! How is the picture quality? I need to get it too if it’s any good. Is there a list of all the missing titles that have been released?
It's good, very pleased with it.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Filmmaker (12-04-2022)
Old 12-04-2022, 01:30 AM   #331
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
NY, TX, CA, IL, HI, NC, PA, WV, MO
23
65
2
133
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Isn't Beaches the one where they trashed the environment and all the locals complained, rightfully, for a while?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 11:00 AM   #332
CompleteCount CompleteCount is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
CompleteCount's Avatar
 
Jul 2017
Elles Belles, Costa Plonka
14
178
183
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
Isn't Beaches the one where they trashed the environment and all the locals complained, rightfully, for a while?
Nah - that's the one where Barbara Hershey cops it rather than Bette Midler...

Last edited by CompleteCount; 12-04-2022 at 11:22 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
levcore (12-05-2022)
Old 02-02-2023, 09:31 AM   #333
GEKKO96 GEKKO96 is online now
Member
 
Mar 2016
Longford, Ireland
97
2793
231
Default

https://www.amazon.es/Final-Analysis...A1AT7YVPFBWXBL

Looks like final analysis is getting released next week
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BillyDuffyLove77 (02-02-2023)
Old 02-02-2023, 11:37 AM   #334
BillyDuffyLove77 BillyDuffyLove77 is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEKKO96 View Post
https://www.amazon.es/Final-Analysis...A1AT7YVPFBWXBL

Looks like final analysis is getting released next week
I quite like this movie. Wonder what it will be like?
Thanks for the heads-up mate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 01:43 PM   #335
GEKKO96 GEKKO96 is online now
Member
 
Mar 2016
Longford, Ireland
97
2793
231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyDuffyLove77 View Post
I quite like this movie. Wonder what it will be like?
Thanks for the heads-up mate.
Most likely a rip from a HD broadcast. I'll probably pick it up down the line myself. These releases can be iffy though. I picked up hideaway with Jeff Goldblum recently and the english language track was out of sync for the last 40 mins of the movie. I don't know if I just got a faulty disc or what.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BillyDuffyLove77 (02-02-2023)
Old 02-03-2023, 11:14 AM   #336
BillyDuffyLove77 BillyDuffyLove77 is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEKKO96 View Post
Most likely a rip from a HD broadcast. I'll probably pick it up down the line myself. These releases can be iffy though. I picked up hideaway with Jeff Goldblum recently and the english language track was out of sync for the last 40 mins of the movie. I don't know if I just got a faulty disc or what.
If you do get 'Final Analysis' can you please report back on it? Thank you!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 11:23 AM   #337
ps3bd_owner ps3bd_owner is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ps3bd_owner's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
Default

People here are actually buying pirated Blu-ray releases? Huh.

You might as well as just download the HD rip yourself, burn it to a disc, and there you go, your very own Blu-ray "bootleg" (as per the title of the thread) copy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 09:57 PM   #338
Mikezilla3k Mikezilla3k is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Mikezilla3k's Avatar
 
Feb 2019
Richmond, CA
8
195
236
48
16
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3bd_owner View Post
People here are actually buying pirated Blu-ray releases? Huh.

You might as well as just download the HD rip yourself, burn it to a disc, and there you go, your very own Blu-ray "bootleg" (as per the title of the thread) copy.
Less trouble of risking viruses and waiting like 10 hours burning it while your computer can't do anything else. LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM   #339
AaronWilson AaronWilson is offline
Expert Member
 
Aug 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3bd_owner View Post
People here are actually buying pirated Blu-ray releases? Huh.

You might as well as just download the HD rip yourself, burn it to a disc, and there you go, your very own Blu-ray "bootleg" (as per the title of the thread) copy.
If they were BD-R NO way in hell i would buy them. But these are PRESSED discs. So its not really pirated and not like you rip them yourself at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #340
TheOneWithThePrize TheOneWithThePrize is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
TheOneWithThePrize's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
En flugskit i kosmos
-
-
-
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronWilson View Post
If they were BD-R NO way in hell i would buy them. But these are PRESSED discs. So its not really pirated and not like you rip them yourself at all.
Let's get one thing straight here. Being pressed has nothing to do with them not being pirated. There were plenty of pressed botleg and pirate CDs back in the 80s long before the advent of recordable optical discs. Eastern Europe (Russia and the like) and Asia is flooded with pressed counterfeit media to this day.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Spanish


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.