Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£30.65

Shawscope Volume Two (Blu-ray)
£96.46

House of the Dragon 4K (Blu-ray)
£40.00

The Street Fighter Trilogy (Blu-ray)
£24.99

Naked Lunch 4K (Blu-ray)
£29.99

House of the Dragon (Blu-ray)
£25.00

The Rainer Werner Fassbinder Collection: Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
£47.94

Lovers Lane (Blu-ray)
£17.99

Fall (Blu-ray)
£10.00

The Revenant (Blu-ray)
£1.90

Two Orphan Vampires (Blu-ray)
£16.99

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (Blu-ray)
£6.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 11-27-2022, 11:08 PM   #70021
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahams76 View Post
So I just tried to cancel my preorder of Silent Running, not due out for another two weeks and received an email saying your order could not be cancelled. Iím not sure thatís even legal. Anyone had any experience of this shit?
Legally your right to cancel (up to 14 days after delivery) only exists on purchases over £42. Obviously most retailers will give you better options than that.
Old 11-27-2022, 11:31 PM   #70022
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2019
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahams76 View Post
So I just tried to cancel my preorder of Silent Running, not due out for another two weeks and received an email saying your order could not be cancelled. I’m not sure that’s even legal. Anyone had any experience of this shit?
Great practice arrow, this is surely going to win you lifetime buyers ffs
Thanks given by:
Killer Meteor (11-28-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 05:44 AM   #70023
Expert Member

Aug 2018

Wonder what’s up with Nikkatsu Diamond Guys Vol 1. Will there be a re-issue or not (I know because of lack of demand but I would love to see these films come back again). I really want to see the first half of the set since the other half is still available. Kind of sad that such films can be made available on home video but then stuck in that spot where the home video is OOP and there’s no place to buy online. Might be speaking nonsense right now, but I’m really bummed I missed out on these and just wanted to vent some of my thoughts aloud.
Thanks given by:
Jonatan C. (11-28-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 05:51 AM   #70024

Feb 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNical View Post
Wonder whatís up with Nikkatsu Diamond Guys Vol 1. Will there be a re-issue or not (I know because of lack of demand but I would love to see these films come back again). I really want to see the first half of the set since the other half is still available. Kind of sad that such films can be made available on home video but then stuck in that spot where the home video is OOP and thereís no place to buy online. Might be speaking nonsense right now, but Iím really bummed I missed out on these and just wanted to vent some of my thoughts aloud.
If you want to roll the CeX dice they currently have it in stock online for £22 + £1.95 postage
Old 11-28-2022, 07:47 AM   #70025
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
Wonder whatís up with Nikkatsu Diamond Guys Vol 1. Will there be a re-issue or not (I know because of lack of demand but I would love to see these films come back again). I really want to see the first half of the set since the other half is still available. Kind of sad that such films can be made available on home video but then stuck in that spot where the home video is OOP and thereís no place to buy online. Might be speaking nonsense right now, but Iím really bummed I missed out on these and just wanted to vent some of my thoughts aloud.
I donít think those or the early Suzuki sets are going to come back.

Outlaw Gangster VIP also didnít come back and Stray Cat Rock wasnít meant to but years later it did.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:38 AM   #70026
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015

Arrow don't list the movies from the first Nikkatsu set on iTunes anymore so I'm pretty sure they're gone forever. You can still buy the Suzuki movies there, and they're currently on sale for £2.99 a piece (as are all Arrow movies), though if you just want to see them rather than own them they're probably still on Arrow Player.
The Nikkatsu sets were only released 6 months apart in 2016 so there might not be long left on Arrow's digital licence for the second set, the Suzuki's were 2018 so they should be around for a while still.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:36 AM   #70027
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

Kinda sucks they never did reissue the Early Suzuki sets...I have the second volume, but the first was too high in price for me at the time, and then went OOP (and never reappeared). I do have the Nikkatsu Diamond Guys sets though, and all the other Suzuki and yakuza sets.

Was grateful when Battles Without Honour and Humanity was reissued, as that was one of the sets I regret not buying (almost as much as the Borowczyk set, and in some ways more, since all the writing was available in the individual Boro releases). Also happy that Six Gothic Tales got a reissue as I slightly regretted not getting it the first time around.

I suppose both of those had enough demand, whereas Suzuki might not sell as well, but I'd be grateful even if it was just a keepcase with 2 discs in! They've done that for lots of the other sets...would just have to print some discs and re-jig the artwork, since all the authoring has been done.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:47 AM   #70028
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2012
The Arse of the World's Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapta View Post
Kinda sucks they never did reissue the Early Suzuki sets...I have the second volume, but the first was too high in price for me at the time, and then went OOP (and never reappeared). I do have the Nikkatsu Diamond Guys sets though, and all the other Suzuki and yakuza sets.

Was grateful when Battles Without Honour and Humanity was reissued, as that was one of the sets I regret not buying (almost as much as the Borowczyk set, and in some ways more, since all the writing was available in the individual Boro releases). Also happy that Six Gothic Tales got a reissue as I slightly regretted not getting it the first time around.

I suppose both of those had enough demand, whereas Suzuki might not sell as well, but I'd be grateful even if it was just a keepcase with 2 discs in! They've done that for lots of the other sets...would just have to print some discs and re-jig the artwork, since all the authoring has been done.
The LE Walerian Borowczyk set was limited to 1000 copies (the amount that the first English Language print of Borowczyk's 1992 book Anatomy of the Devil, in the set, was allowed to have printed) & sold out during the crowdfunding thing for it. I know because I bought a copy via said crowdfunding thing.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:49 AM   #70029
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015

It is a bit surprising they haven't, given Stray Cat Rock was deemed worthy, but perhaps that was a test and didn't go so well.
Old 11-28-2022, 12:39 PM   #70030
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013
Hants, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
The LE Walerian Borowczyk set was limited to 1000 copies (the amount that the first English Language print of Borowczyk's 1992 book Anatomy of the Devil, in the set, was allowed to have printed) & sold out during the crowdfunding thing for it. I know because I bought a copy via said crowdfunding thing.
I know, I remember the crowdfund and very nearly threw my money at it. But at the time I wasn't invested enough (only really interested in the animated films, which I bought separately). Obviously foolish of me because it turned out to be one of the best sets Arrow ever did (certainly the most ambitious)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinematt View Post
It is a bit surprising they haven't, given Stray Cat Rock was deemed worthy, but perhaps that was a test and didn't go so well.
Forgot to mention that one, I grabbed the reissue too shortly after it was released (was actually grateful as the packaging for the initial set looked quite flimsy). Hoping we see some similar stuff to this from Radiance at some point...
Old 11-28-2022, 12:59 PM   #70031

May 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobrianders View Post
Could always hold out for a bargain on the oop MoC copy for the additional extra of Notes on City of Women (61 min doc). Hail Mary was the first 'difficult' Godard I remember actually liking

Can I ask. I'm also picking up the 4 Truffaut BFIs (3 mostly for booklets and extras). How was this 4k restoration of 400 Blows? The screencaps look pretty dingy compared to the criterion and AE discs which I already have.
Turns out I only had the criterion collected Doinel DVD set, but I did a quick compare of the AE and BFI blu rays - and for me either is fine; I would say that the AE is a smidgeon sharper and brighter on the whole, and if I had to choose between the two I'd probably opt for the AE, but really I'd be happy with either and as a complete package I'd go for the BFI.
Thanks given by:
trobrianders (11-28-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 01:41 PM   #70032
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2012
Southern California

Quote:
I don't think these sold that well. I picked up the first set for $9.99 on Amazon and the second set for $17.98. The second set is still available for $24.99.
Thanks given by:
NeoNical (12-01-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 03:39 PM   #70033
Expert Member

Aug 2019
Rovinj, Croatia

Quote:
Save a search on eBay, and turn on notifications. I found a new copy 3 months ago for £21.69.
Thanks given by:
NeoNical (12-01-2022)
Old 11-29-2022, 03:19 PM   #70034
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2016
Sutton Coldfield, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinematt View Post
I paid over the odds to get the LE of that thinking that was going to be the only release. Now see the standard box go for 20 quid, at least I got a booklet
Thanks given by:
Cinematt (11-29-2022), OgamiittoMcJ (11-29-2022)
Old 12-01-2022, 01:42 AM   #70035

Jul 2012
Finland

Anyonw have experience what happens when part of yuor order has been delivered but 1 Movie was left on backorder and now it seems they got it in stock and I got email about payment error and fixing it.

When I go to fix it, it asks permission to take the whole amount of the order instead of just the price of the 1 movie. If I agree to it will they just send the whole order again?
Old 12-01-2022, 02:38 AM   #70036
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2012
Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia View Post
Anyonw have experience what happens when part of yuor order has been delivered but 1 Movie was left on backorder and now it seems they got it in stock and I got email about payment error and fixing it.

When I go to fix it, it asks permission to take the whole amount of the order instead of just the price of the 1 movie. If I agree to it will they just send the whole order again?
Your best bet would be to contact Arrow first so that there aren't additional issues.
Old 12-01-2022, 04:17 AM   #70037

Oct 2014

I procrastinated on getting Arrow's release of THE BLUE DAHLIA many times. It's currently sold out/unavailable everywhere. It has been like this for over a year now. I've asked Arrow many times about this. All they say is that they will pass the information over to their stock team or whatevever.

Is it safe to say it's gone for good?
Old 12-01-2022, 07:43 AM   #70038
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

I'm guessing Croupier 4k on amazon at £17.99 is a mis-price, but locked it in and cancelled the Rarewares order to save a few £.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:01 AM   #70039
Blu-ray Champion

Apr 2013
Durham, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntauk View Post
I'm guessing Croupier 4k on amazon at £17.99 is a mis-price, but locked it in and cancelled the Rarewares order to save a few £.
I ordered it from them on October 16th at the same price.
Thanks given by:
huntauk (12-02-2022)
Old 12-02-2022, 01:54 PM   #70040
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2016
Sutton Coldfield, England

Arrow have shipped my Croupier and Nightmare at Noon.

No movement on Ju-On yet.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland