Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Old (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Thor 4-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$34.99
 
Bullet Train (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Doctor Strange 2-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
 
Captain America Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99
 
Iron Man Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99
 
Where the Crawdads Sing (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Unbreakable (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Fight Club (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Glass / Split 2-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$9.98
 
Stanley Kubrick: 7-Film Collection (iTunes)
$34.99
 
Kubrick: 3-Film Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #21
wzz wzz is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2012
191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
It's funny cause I contacted Paramount and asked if any of their movies (includes Paranormal Activity Movies) that include digital copies redeem in HD and they stated, "The Digital Copy feature for all Paramount Pictures titles is offered only in Standard Definition. The packaging states, "THE DIGITAL COPY CONTAINS A COPY OF THE MOTION PICTURE ONLY, IN STANDARD DEFINITION FORMAT, WITH AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRACK."
Hey!
Flight redeemed in HD, with extras! (:
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #22
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

Yup, updated list! Also: The Man With The Iron Fist - HD, no extras, no disc needed!


Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
Hey!
Flight redeemed in HD, with extras! (:
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #23
wzz wzz is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2012
191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
Yup, updated list! Also: The Man With The Iron Fist - HD, no extras, no disc needed!
And:
Alex Cross - HD, no extras, no disc needed!


btw, Frankenweenie - SD, has extras, disc required.

Last edited by wzz; 02-05-2013 at 11:27 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #24
wzz wzz is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2012
191
Default

Filling up one of ur blanks

American Girl: McKenna Shoots For The Stars - SD, no extras, no disc req.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #25
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

Thank You, list updated!


Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
Hey!
Flight redeemed in HD, with extras! (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
Filling up one of ur blanks

American Girl: McKenna Shoots For The Stars - SD, no extras, no disc req.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #26
DSIMPLIFIED DSIMPLIFIED is offline
Member
 
DSIMPLIFIED's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Tennessee
87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
Game Change did redeem as SD for me also, but I contacted HBO and they said to Contact Apple because it should have come as HD, so I am awaiting a new code to redeem it in HD. Contact Apple and tell them HBO said it should have come as HD and they will send you a new code.

Thanks for the help! Do you have Expiration dates for the 3 you list below?
Hey GadgetMan, gotta a question for ya. In the iTunes Store, Game Change still doesn't have the HD size listed. And you can also still buy it in HD. Since you have it listed HD in your spreadsheet, I'm guessing you did end up getting a HD replacement code from Apple, correct? Since the HD size isn't listed, will that make my Game Change code redeem in SD?

Random question...does your spreadsheet contain all of the known iTunes DC's that redeem in HD?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #27
wzz wzz is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2012
191
Default

I know it's not directed to me.

Yes, his list contains all known iTunes digital copy that will redeem in HD.

Game Change redeemed in HD for me. ~3.7GB. & it's available in my iCloud - purchased section.
It doesnt matter if the store has them or not.


update: I rechecked my iCloud download - somehow it only downloaded in 720p(not 1080p).

Last edited by wzz; 02-08-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: update - 720p HD only
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #28
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

Cool, thanks wzz, I guess Apple fixed it then. They were having a problem with Game Change that even after they issued the HD code it would still download in SD. I was just waiting for the go ahead to try the code they issued me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
I know it's not directed to me.

Yes, his list contains all known iTunes digital copy that will redeem in HD.

Game Change redeemed in HD for me. ~3.7GB. & it's available in my iCloud - purchased section.
It doesnt matter if the store has them or not.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:24 AM   #29
DSIMPLIFIED DSIMPLIFIED is offline
Member
 
DSIMPLIFIED's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Tennessee
87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
Cool, thanks wzz, I guess Apple fixed it then. They were having a problem with Game Change that even after they issued the HD code it would still download in SD. I was just waiting for the go ahead to try the code they issued me.
I just redeemed by Game Change HBO Select code and it did redeem in HD on iTunes. So I can also confirm that iTunes has fixed the redemption issue.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #30
wzz wzz is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2012
191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNotoriousROB View Post
Wish Apple would let you download both HD and SD version when you redeem a movie. HD file size is to much for my iPod.

They do. When you purchase the HD - you're entitled to both. [since the very beginning]

Personally, I am glad they removed the compulsory download of both HD and SD - when I only want the HD version.
[If you want the SD, just make sure you set your iTunes to download the SD version then]
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #31
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

Spreadsheet updated:

Skyfall - SD, no extras and the disc IS NEEDED! (THAT SUXS)

Sinister - Waiting to be able to redeem, but I can tell you that you DON'T NEED THE DISC.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 AM   #32
wzz wzz is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2012
191
Default

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - HD - extras - no disc required
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #33
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Spreadsheet updated!


Quote:
Originally Posted by wzz View Post
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - HD - extras - no disc required
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #34
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

Spreadsheet Updated:


Sinister - HD, with Extras, No Disc Needed!


wzz, rocks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #35
ChoppedUp ChoppedUp is offline
Special Member
 
ChoppedUp's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
The US of A
61
729
48
333
8
238
Default

I've been watching this thread for a few weeks along with the UV thread. Thanks 4gadgetman for the great lists.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:05 AM   #36
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

You are so very welcome! I am trying to get the Moderators to make my thread a sticky! Sent a message to crazyBLUE! Hopefully he will do it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedUp View Post
I've been watching this thread for a few weeks along with the UV thread. Thanks 4gadgetman for the great lists.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:23 AM   #37
faglun faglun is offline
Banned
 
Nov 2011
-
36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
You are so very welcome! I am trying to get the Moderators to make my thread a sticky! Sent a message to crazyBLUE! Hopefully he will do it!
does anyone know if hot fuzz code is still valid does it redeem in both vudu and itunes ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:55 AM   #38
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

I just email Universal Studios and asked for the expiration date, let see how long it takes them to respond.

Not sure if it still redeems where it was released in 2011, we definitely know it isn't redeeming in HD in iTunes. If you goto the store and look at the back of the movie, the studios claim that they put the expiration date on the back, but I haven't been able to verify that all studios do it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by faglun View Post
does anyone know if hot fuzz code is still valid does it redeem in both vudu and itunes ?

Last edited by 4GadgetMan; 02-18-2013 at 06:05 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:57 AM   #39
DSIMPLIFIED DSIMPLIFIED is offline
Member
 
DSIMPLIFIED's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Tennessee
87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
You are so very welcome! I am trying to get the Moderators to make my thread a sticky! Sent a message to crazyBLUE! Hopefully he will do it!
It's definitely worthy of a sticky. Let's hope the mods feel the same way.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #40
4GadgetMan 4GadgetMan is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Southern California
2
384
6
54
28
Default

They said the digital copy for Hot Fuzz doesn't expire until: 04/30/2015.




Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GadgetMan View Post
I just email Universal Studios and asked for the expiration date, let see how long it takes them to respond.

Not sure if it still redeems where it was released in 2011, we definitely know it isn't redeeming in HD in iTunes. If you goto the store and look at the back of the movie, the studios claim that they put the expiration date on the back, but I haven't been able to verify that all studios do it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes

Tags
itunes digital copy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 AM.