Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Naked Lunch 4K (Blu-ray)
£29.99
3 hrs ago
Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£30.65

Naked Lunch (Blu-ray)
£24.99
1 day ago
House of the Dragon 4K (Blu-ray)
£40.00

Lovers Lane (Blu-ray)
£17.99
1 day ago
Maniac (Blu-ray)
£15.00
12 hrs ago
House of the Dragon (Blu-ray)
£25.00

The Hunger Games: Ultimate Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
£68.54
23 hrs ago
Fall (Blu-ray)
£10.00
12 hrs ago
Vigilante (Blu-ray)
£15.00
12 hrs ago
The Matrix Resurrections 4K (Blu-ray)
£12.14
23 hrs ago
Beast (Blu-ray)
£9.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 11-17-2015, 06:16 PM   #21
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2011
Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakf View Post
My BD just arrived It took just under 2 weeks, so a standard shipping time from US to eastern Europe. Looks like all is fine with WowHD after all
Thanks for letting us know, think I'm going to try it too with the 100 s2 because it save a lot of money.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:05 PM   #22
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2013
Scotland

My other two orders turned up fine in under two weeks.

Seems they're stable now.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:47 PM   #23
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2011
Netherlands

Tonight I ordered The 100 Season 2 with WOW HD too!
Thank again guys for year feedback.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:32 PM   #24

Sep 2014
Belgium

ordered too and arrived fine ( about 2 weeks)
some advice : do not order more then 2 items at once cause they do bundle them ( unlike they did in the past) and u do have import taxes to pay
Old 11-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #25
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2011
Netherlands

Got an email today that mine has been shipped. Now we wait!
Old 11-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #26
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2011

Although not currently in stock....Bad Boys 1&2 15 free delivery to UK going to jump on it

Anyone order an out of stock item from these? Any clue to waiting timescales
Old 11-19-2015, 08:51 PM   #27
Expert Member

Mar 2010
-
-
-

So where do they ship their items from? The U.S.?

I remember them (a very long time ago) being called CDWOW. Had great prices and free shipping at the item. They were also shipping from some country within the EU, so no import fees for me!
Old 11-19-2015, 11:00 PM   #28
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2010
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu MacReady View Post
Although not currently in stock....Bad Boys 1&2 15 free delivery to UK going to jump on it

Anyone order an out of stock item from these? Any clue to waiting timescales
That's a great price, are they customs friendly though? Ordering from All Your Music through Amazon, Rakuten and eBay appears to be fine in this regard but not sure about Wow yet, even though it's owned by the same head company.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:24 PM   #29
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2009
En flugskit i kosmos
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jonezzz... View Post
That's a great price, are they customs friendly though? Ordering from All Your Music through Amazon, Rakuten and eBay appears to be fine in this regard but not sure about Wow yet, even though it's owned by the same head company.
I ordered "The 100" from them recently and mine did come through without any hassle despite the US$34.95 price tag, that's no guarantee though as I am mostly lucky with only a few customs snags here and there. They do print out the full cost of the merchandise on the package sticker.

When ordering I went through the Swedish portal of WOW HD and the sticker does indicate that but it gives the US address of the company. There is also a Belgium return address on it in case of failed delivery.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:45 PM   #30
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2010
Liverpool,UK

Bad Boys double pack arrived today. i'll stick with them for single orders, i think ordering 3-4 at a time it'll work out cheaper even with shipping from deepdiscount/pacific/importcds
Old 11-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #31
Expert Member

Mar 2010
-
-
-

So, they do ship from the U.S., then?
Old 11-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #32
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2010
Liverpool,UK

yes
Old 01-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #33
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2010

Are these guys pretty slow to respond to e-mails? After ordering about 10 titles over the past couple of months with no problems, they've yet to ship Bone Tomahawk, and I notice the order is not on my account history (even though I've had e-mail confirmation). Having sent them a couple of e-mails over the past week I haven't heard anything back. I'm sure I read on another thread that their customer service was poor. It would be a shame as the site has been a very good alternative to Amazon Marketplace.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #34
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2010
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Are these guys pretty slow to respond to e-mails? After ordering about 10 titles over the past couple of months with no problems, they've yet to ship Bone Tomahawk, and I notice the order is not on my account history (even though I've had e-mail confirmation). Having sent them a couple of e-mails over the past week I haven't heard anything back. I'm sure I read on another thread that their customer service was poor. It would be a shame as the site has been a very good alternative to Amazon Marketplace.
Interesting, I made 3 orders a couple of weeks ago and paid with PayPal. I got 3 confirmation e-mails, but none of the orders have been dispatched and none of them appear in my account history. I contacted them and they asked for the PayPal transaction ID's and once I forwarded them they replied with "sorry we don't have any record of the orders in your account history, bye" basically.

All the payments are listed as unclaimed in my PayPal account, but the money is still technically out of my account as it's linked to those orders and I can't access it, so I'm now waiting on PayPal to resolve it. Certainly seems like a pretty major glitch in their system.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:55 PM   #35
Expert Member

Jan 2012
UK

I bought New York Ripper blu for little over 8 delivered. Straight through to UK no bother. The above posts sucks, but when their ordering system does actually work they get through to UK fine.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #36
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2010
Liverpool,UK

My Bone Tomahawk shipped the day after i ordered it (in transit now) these have proved very reliable for me (so far)
Old 01-06-2016, 05:46 PM   #37
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Somewhere in the South
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
I believe they are now owned by the company behind AllYourMusic based upon comments earlier in this thread. With AYM they are great if everything goes well, as have good prices and items usually turn up in a reasonable timeframe.

However if something goes wrong and you have to contact them they are an absolute nightmare. Once you finally get a reply it is obviously a cut and paste from various stock responses they can use, and it comes across as the people sending the emails don't have English as their first language.

Had an absolute nightmare with two lost orders, shipped a few days apart. Their expected delivery window quoted on Amazon Marketplace orders is one month. Contacted them after this period had expired and they said I had to wait another 3 weeks, so that would have been almost 8 weeks from despatch.

After 6 weeks with no sign of the orders (so obviously lost or stolen in mail), I demanded a refund or replacement. They just sent same cut and pasted job reply as before saying I had to wait 8 weeks.

Therefore submitted claim via Amazon, and obviously system generated because as soon as I put in details and submitted, Amazon offered me a refund as store credit (I think if I wanted cash refund or replacement would be much longer to resolve). Just took this to be shot of them. Gave them minimum 1 star feedback rating.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #38
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2013
Scotland

I ordered DELTA FORCE 2 (Kino BD) on Jan 1st and received a dispatch e-mail on the 3rd. Maybe I've been lucky... or maybe Barn and Indiana are unlucky...? I also ordered thru PayPal if that's of any relevance.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:37 AM   #39
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2010
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markgway View Post
I ordered DELTA FORCE 2 (Kino BD) on Jan 1st and received a dispatch e-mail on the 3rd. Maybe I've been lucky... or maybe Barn and Indiana are unlucky...? I also ordered thru PayPal if that's of any relevance.
My first order went fine, paid using a credit card. Wondered if it was a PayPal glitch but then your order has gone through fine using it so who knows?
Old 01-07-2016, 12:44 AM   #40
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2010

To be fair, as I said I've ordered about 10 titles from them over the past couple of months and all have been fine. I'm wondering if it might have had something to do with it being a pre-order? I'll definitely give them another go. Hopefully it's a one off.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland