Best PS Vita Game Deals

Best PS Vita Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! (PS Vita)
$39.99

Aegis Of Earth: Protonovus Assault (PS Vita)
$29.99

Death Mark (PS Vita)
$39.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable

Old 09-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #21
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
the Anals of Uranus

Just finished the game. Awesome just awesome and unlike the other lbp games i dont feel like some levels are going to be impossible to ace. And i actually finished with over 70% of items found
Old 09-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #22
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

This game is awesome. I finished the second level, and so far I'm rather impressed with the way touch controls have been put in. I watched the intro movie to the third world and it sounds like it's going to be really fun.

But, so far to me, the best thing is the arcade. It's like a game-in-a-game! I just unlocked the Tapling arcade game and it plays like some cool-indie-psn game I would buy for 10 bucks. Really love it.

Trying my hardest not to cruise through the whole thing and savor it a bit. Need to check out create too sometime.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #23
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
the Anals of Uranus

I have the first world aced and need two more levels for the 2nd world. I really like the arcade games as well. I cant wait to see what some of the community come up with. Really are some talented folks out there
Old 09-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #24
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2008
Montreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa85 View Post
Future Shop have lifted the street date too now. Was able to get it from them without any problems so you might have better luck trying them since EB's across Canada don't seem to have it yet and can simply sell it when they do get it. Unless of course you want the pre-order costumes at EB.
Thanks for the info bud! Going to check it out soon
Old 09-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #25
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
the Anals of Uranus

I picked up a. Nonreserved copy and inside was the code for the costumes though strangely when my gita started the dl it only said it was dling the online not anything about costumes. Wonder if ill have to redo code tomorrow
Old 09-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #26
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
the Anals of Uranus

Patch out for game. Stated some minor level fixes and some other stuff though after updating a new message popped up about being able to share things between this and lbp2
Old 09-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #27
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodintentions View Post
Patch out for game. Stated some minor level fixes and some other stuff though after updating a new message popped up about being able to share things between this and lbp2
If it's 1.01 it's been out for a couple days. Though I still wonder if it was meant to go live 10 days before release or if they pushed it up.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:31 AM   #28
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
the Anals of Uranus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace17 View Post
If it's 1.01 it's been out for a couple days. Though I still wonder if it was meant to go live 10 days before release or if they pushed it up.
Really ? Ive played everyday since friday and it just tonight popped up for me ? I finished watching all the tutorials and man this game is even more in depth than i thought.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #29
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodintentions View Post
Really ? Ive played everyday since friday and it just tonight popped up for me ? I finished watching all the tutorials and man this game is even more in depth than i thought.
I saw it Saturday I think, maybe friday evening. Don't know why yours didn't pick it up earlier.

I saw today there are 67 tutorials
Old 09-18-2012, 12:07 PM   #30
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
the Anals of Uranus

Servers should be live. Shame im stuck at work for next 9 hours
Old 09-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #31
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
Canada 🍁

Yeah servers went up around 6am here with a 1.02 patch.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #32
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2007
San Antonio, TX

I bought this game yesterday at a to my great shame, Gamestop. I've not yet finished the first world and am incredibly impressed. I don't know about you guys but the psp version just didn't have anywhere near the same feel as the console versions. This one on the other hand is so much more polished and above all fun. I don't remember there even being any baddies in that version. This one's got them in the first levels.

I can't wait to get into the arcade stuff since you guys seem to love it. Some of the side missions are really cool. And fresh. Just when you thought MM was the only consistently creative studio out there. Not that they didn't have a hand in this. Thumbs up so far.

I forgot to mention that in my case was a voucher for the pre-order bonus costumes. But when I put the code in, they didn't pop up. Does anyone know if they're just not going to be available until Tuesday or what?
Old 09-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #33
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajmoyper View Post
I bought this game yesterday at a to my great shame, Gamestop. I've not yet finished the first world and am incredibly impressed. I don't know about you guys but the psp version just didn't have anywhere near the same feel as the console versions. This one on the other hand is so much more polished and above all fun. I don't remember there even being any baddies in that version. This one's got them in the first levels.

I can't wait to get into the arcade stuff since you guys seem to love it. Some of the side missions are really cool. And fresh. Just when you thought MM was the only consistently creative studio out there. Not that they didn't have a hand in this. Thumbs up so far.

I forgot to mention that in my case was a voucher for the pre-order bonus costumes. But when I put the code in, they didn't pop up. Does anyone know if they're just not going to be available until Tuesday or what?
Sony issued a statement saying that was a mis-print, the voucher inside the case is only supposed to be an online pass. Gamestop pre-orders print their own codes on the receipts.

I played for about an hour last night online to work on some x2 prize bubbles. It usually takes forever to sync with someone but once we were together it wasn't too bad, little lag sometimes but playable and fun.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #34
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

Finished the final boss last night, been trying to beat it for a couple days now. Not touch-heavy at all (barely any), just kinda annoying. Good story, I think the 3rd world was my favorite.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:30 AM   #35

Jan 2009
Default should i get lbp Vita?

thinking any grabbing this soon... how are the online levels in this hand now... anyone have any recommendations
Old 12-29-2020, 07:18 AM   #36
Blu-ray Champion

Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]

Started this game the other day. The tutorials really help explain the customization and using the menu. Lots of different ways to customize Sackboy.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable