Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (iTunes)
$7.99
1 day ago
Candyman (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Lost Highway (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Top Gun (iTunes)
$7.99
1 day ago
Cinderella (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Aladdin (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Frozen II (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
The Princess and the Frog (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Brave (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Beauty and the Beast (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Crawl (iTunes)
$9.99
12 hrs ago
Howard the Duck (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2020, 08:21 PM   #1
Chris60119 Chris60119 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Chris60119's Avatar
 
May 2008
Savannah GA
804
35
Default Promotion not found on Vudu

I got Dracula Untold in the mail today. Its says to redeem at universalredeem. I did that and when the screen auto loads Vudu. I get a promotion not found screen. Is there anything I can do? I tried entering the code on the Vudu site and it didn't do anything.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:46 PM   #2
unsung122212 unsung122212 is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Dec 2012
158
1609
108
2278
277
209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris60119 View Post
I got Dracula Untold in the mail today. Its says to redeem at universalredeem. I did that and when the screen auto loads Vudu. I get a promotion not found screen. Is there anything I can do? I tried entering the code on the Vudu site and it didn't do anything.
If the code is 12 characters long, redeem in iTunes and it will port to MA in 4K, and Vudu as well. If itís from a 4K release, you can also redeem on MA. Below is the direct Vudu redemption page, incase the link is broken from universal to vudu.

https://www.vudu.com/content/Redeem.html?pdefid=10:2056
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bhampton (11-02-2020), p w (11-01-2020)
Old 10-31-2020, 10:10 PM   #3
Chris60119 Chris60119 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Chris60119's Avatar
 
May 2008
Savannah GA
804
35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung122212 View Post
If the code is 12 characters long, redeem in iTunes and it will port to MA in 4K, and Vudu as well. If itís from a 4K release, you can also redeem on MA. Below is the direct Vudu redemption page, incase the link is broken from universal to vudu.

https://www.vudu.com/content/Redeem.html?pdefid=10:2056
Its 16 characters long. Should I try it anyways?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:55 PM   #4
unsung122212 unsung122212 is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Dec 2012
158
1609
108
2278
277
209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris60119 View Post
Its 16 characters long. Should I try it anyways?
Those are single with no iTunes redeem option. Though it should still be redeemable on Vudu and MoviesAnywhere. Try using the link I posted to redeem on Vudu. May need to copy and paste link.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #5
Chris60119 Chris60119 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Chris60119's Avatar
 
May 2008
Savannah GA
804
35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung122212 View Post
Those are single with no iTunes redeem option. Though it should still be redeemable on Vudu and MoviesAnywhere. Try using the link I posted to redeem on Vudu. May need to copy and paste link.
I tried it and it still didn't work. It works on universalredeem, but when the page taransfers to vudu. I get the error, and it won't work at all on Vudu.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:59 PM   #6
p w p w is offline
Power Member
 
p w's Avatar
 
Oct 2014
187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris60119 View Post
I tried it and it still didn't work. It works on universalredeem, but when the page taransfers to vudu. I get the error, and it won't work at all on Vudu.
Try to redeem it directly into MoviesAnywhere:
https://moviesanywhere.com/redeem

If that does not work for you, contact universal support about a replacement or fix to the issue.
https://www.uphe.com/en/contact-support
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #7
D00mM4r1n3 D00mM4r1n3 is online now
Special Member
 
D00mM4r1n3's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
155
1614
214
6
Default

When it redirects to Vudu check the address bar and see if it is putting a new code in the address. Copy that code and try putting it into Vudu directly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 09:29 PM   #8
Chris60119 Chris60119 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Chris60119's Avatar
 
May 2008
Savannah GA
804
35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00mM4r1n3 View Post
When it redirects to Vudu check the address bar and see if it is putting a new code in the address. Copy that code and try putting it into Vudu directly.
Nope, the same code showed up in the address bar. Does movies anywhere link with vudu? There is also the option to redeem it there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:47 PM   #9
vivafriend5 vivafriend5 is offline
Active Member
 
vivafriend5's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
33
1
Default

I know some Universal titles can have Canadian code sheets. I always try iTunes and XML redemption when codes act up. No guarantees on what quality it redeems in.

Last edited by vivafriend5; 12-03-2020 at 04:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 03:34 AM   #10
Chris60119 Chris60119 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Chris60119's Avatar
 
May 2008
Savannah GA
804
35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivafriend5 View Post
I know some Universal titles can have have Canadian code sheets. I always try iTunes and XML redemption when codes act up. No guarantees on what quality it redeems in.

I got it to work under the other option and now its showing up on my Vudu account.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:40 PM   #11
flippenphil flippenphil is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2013
45
Default

what method worked?
ive taken codes to wb digital website and if they went through, i selected vudu and they redeem in the correct promo. it saved me from tossing out a few slips, otherwise came back invalid on vudu, ma, itunes, directly
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 06:44 PM   #12
OneWayFilms OneWayFilms is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
OneWayFilms's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Mississippi
1
847
651
398
1
5
Default

I just tried to redeem my code for COME PLAY and I got the same problem. I wonder what's happening, that this is a recurring problem?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:51 PM   #13
FrodoBagginz FrodoBagginz is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
FrodoBagginz's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
12
726
900
594
5960
237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWayFilms View Post
I just tried to redeem my code for COME PLAY and I got the same problem. I wonder what's happening, that this is a recurring problem?



Come Play has no redeem option at Vudu and cannot be redeemed there. 2 other recent Universal movies, Let Him Go and Freaky, also do not have redeem options at Vudu. It's possible Universal is no longer allowing redeems at Vudu.


Currently FandangoNow or Movies Anywhere are the only places you can redeem Come Play at. Itis Movies Anywhere enabled so it will port to Vudu if you have Vudu connected to MA.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 12:39 AM   #14
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
310
4368
449
778
1022
1027
672
840
9
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris60119 View Post
I got Dracula Untold in the mail today. Its says to redeem at universalredeem. I did that and when the screen auto loads Vudu. I get a promotion not found screen. Is there anything I can do? I tried entering the code on the Vudu site and it didn't do anything.
Redemption window has passed, so it may not redeem the normal way.

Dracula Untold
US Redeem By Date:
UPC: 1-9132-90098-5-7
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UPC: 0-2519-22124-1-3
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
UPC: 0-2519-23455-3-1
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
UPC: 0-2519-23436-0-5
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
UPC: 1-9132-90042-4-1
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
CANADA Redeem By Date:
UPC: 1-9132-90270-0-4
UltraViolet Copy: 3/31/2019
UPC: 0-2519-23436-7-4
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
UPC: 0-2519-23459-0-6
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
UPC: 1-9132-90042-5-8
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018
UPC: 0-2519-22276-5-3
Digital Copy: 3/31/2019
UltraViolet Copy: 9/30/2018

You can always check here - http://www.nbcucodes.com/
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
flippenphil (02-19-2021)
Old 02-18-2021, 11:30 PM   #15
OneWayFilms OneWayFilms is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
OneWayFilms's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Mississippi
1
847
651
398
1
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodoBagginz View Post
Come Play has no redeem option at Vudu and cannot be redeemed there. 2 other recent Universal movies, Let Him Go and Freaky, also do not have redeem options at Vudu. It's possible Universal is no longer allowing redeems at Vudu.


Currently FandangoNow or Movies Anywhere are the only places you can redeem Come Play at. Itis Movies Anywhere enabled so it will port to Vudu if you have Vudu connected to MA.
Thank you.....I'll try that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:52 PM   #16
starsteam starsteam is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
starsteam's Avatar
 
Sep 2015
Alabama
125
3534
2711
913
234
Default

Having this trouble with the new Wrong Turn. And since it's Lionsgate I can't just redeem it on MA.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:52 PM   #17
bigt7117 bigt7117 is offline
Special Member
 
Aug 2008
1036
819
389
Default

^Have you tried movieredeem.com?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:59 PM   #18
starsteam starsteam is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
starsteam's Avatar
 
Sep 2015
Alabama
125
3534
2711
913
234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigt7117 View Post
^Have you tried movieredeem.com?
Yeah but when it redirects to Vudu I just get a message saying 'Promotion not Found'
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:39 AM   #19
crackedknee crackedknee is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
crackedknee's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
52
548
211
1321
757
12
527
Default

There has been a problem lately with Vudu redeem pathways being broken. Most of the time this has affected Universal titles (e.g. the posts above). As noted by Frodo above, use MA or FandangoNow to redeem. Hopefully this is something that gets fixed at some point, it affects not just new Universal releases, but some older releases (usually ones that get a 4K release, that used to work, but now are not working).

As for Lionsgate, this is a new release for today, and yes, Vudu and/or Lionsgate are lately and too often slow to establish a redeem pathway. So this sort of thing has been reported before, a new release not redeeming anywhere from 1 to 7 days after release. But eventually getting fixed and working for redeem.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:43 AM   #20
crackedknee crackedknee is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
crackedknee's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
52
548
211
1321
757
12
527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsteam View Post
Having this trouble with the new Wrong Turn. And since it's Lionsgate I can't just redeem it on MA.
It seems this has been reported on the Vudu forum:

https://forum.vudu.com/forum/vudu/ge...broken-at-vudu
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 AM.