Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
$39.88

Divinity: Original Sin II (PS4)
$29.94

Jurassic World: Evolution (PS4)
$41.00

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4)
$30.36

NBA 2K19 (PS4)
$29.59

Just Cause 4 (PS4)
$35.56

Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
$15.00

Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection (PS4)
$89.99

Smash Hit Plunder (PS4)
$23.33

Resident Evil 2 (PS4)
$57.95
18 hrs ago
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4)
$39.90
13 hrs ago
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame (PS4)
$37.85

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 01-22-2019, 02:26 AM   #5801
Special Member

Nov 2012
Kentwood, LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Where was the one in the skyscraper level? The one with the cranes and scaffolding? I have found all the robots up to world 4.
[Show spoiler]There is a crane that is the highest one, if I remember correctly it has many flashing colors like a rainbow. Look way up. He had the best camoflage of all of them.
Thanks given by:
Steedeel (01-22-2019)
Old 01-22-2019, 11:43 AM   #5802
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartfrog298 View Post
[Show spoiler]There is a crane that is the highest one, if I remember correctly it has many flashing colors like a rainbow. Look way up. He had the best camoflage of all of them.
Cheers bud.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:32 PM   #5803
Special Member

Nov 2012
Kentwood, LA.

Quote:
Cheers bud.
Wow! Glad I was a help for a change.
Thanks given by:
Steedeel (01-22-2019)
Old 01-22-2019, 01:48 PM   #5804
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Wow! Glad I was a help for a change.
You certainly were!
Old 01-22-2019, 03:39 PM   #5805
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2005
England

Has anyone played Firewall? I downloaded it this weekend as it was free to play, but when I tried the game said the trial was already over!!
Thanks given by:
Zivouhr (01-23-2019)
Old 01-22-2019, 03:46 PM   #5806
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by partridge View Post
Has anyone played Firewall? I downloaded it this weekend as it was free to play, but when I tried the game said the trial was already over!!
No, but if you have a aim controller and enjoy tactical shooters I would say it’s a must. Certainly every review and forum has suggested that is the case.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:08 PM   #5807
Special Member

Nov 2012
Kentwood, LA.

Quote:
No, but if you have a aim controller and enjoy tactical shooters I would say itís a must. Certainly every review and forum has suggested that is the case.
Is there a single player mode?
Old 01-22-2019, 07:33 PM   #5808
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Is there a single player mode?
No sir, at least I don’t think so.
Thanks given by:
dartfrog298 (01-22-2019)
Old 01-22-2019, 11:50 PM   #5809
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Incredibly frustrating night with VR. I dont think I can possibly platinum Astrobot because, despite finding a Chameleon, nothing is happening. It’s on the ceiling and I look up at it but nothing is happening. Nothing to throw at it either. Same with the level where you have to throw the ball at the
[Show spoiler]plane to get a Chameleon
. I don’t get the arrow indicators meaning I can’t fire the ball at it.

So, so frustrating.

Then I played ‘In Death’ and my I screen character keeps facing the wrong way while I’m in combat. It’s not my psvr camera and I’m not doing anything wrong. It’s just totally random and it’s spoiling the game.

On a brighter note, Tetris is amazing and so is Deracine. 18 Floors has got new content and it’s a really clever puzzle game. Oh, and Esper is so cool.
Thanks given by:
dartfrog298 (01-23-2019)
Old 01-23-2019, 04:57 AM   #5810
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Incredibly frustrating night with VR. I dont think I can possibly platinum Astrobot because, despite finding a Chameleon, nothing is happening. Itís on the ceiling and I look up at it but nothing is happening. Nothing to throw at it either. Same with the level where you have to throw the ball at the
[Show spoiler]plane to get a Chameleon
. I donít get the arrow indicators meaning I canít fire the ball at it.

So, so frustrating.

Then I played ĎIn Deathí and my I screen character keeps facing the wrong way while Iím in combat. Itís not my psvr camera and Iím not doing anything wrong. Itís just totally random and itís spoiling the game.

On a brighter note, Tetris is amazing and so is Deracine. 18 Floors has got new content and itís a really clever puzzle game. Oh, and Esper is so cool.
Sorry to hear that.
Spoiler: For the chameleon way up on the ceiling in the cave I believe, there's a way to access it right before you fall down to the point it can't be accessed. Some of them are tricky like that as I discovered, and only available in certain spots. Plus you have to be near it to work I bet.

For In Death, I wonder if the PS4 could use a reboot. When my games get glitchy, that always resolves it.

Glad you're enjoying the other PSVR games also.

I have to go to the PSN store to check out what's new, and demos too.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:51 AM   #5811
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Sorry to hear that.
Spoiler: For the chameleon way up on the ceiling in the cave I believe, there's a way to access it right before you fall down to the point it can't be accessed. Some of them are tricky like that as I discovered, and only available in certain spots. Plus you have to be near it to work I bet.

For In Death, I wonder if the PS4 could use a reboot. When my games get glitchy, that always resolves it.

Glad you're enjoying the other PSVR games also.

I have to go to the PSN store to check out what's new, and demos too.
Thanks Zivouhr, I think with In Death, a system reset wont work. It happens every single time.

Thanks for the tip about Astrobot. Will try that.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:36 AM   #5812
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Thanks Zivouhr, I think with In Death, a system reset wont work. It happens every single time.

Thanks for the tip about Astrobot. Will try that.
Oh, that sounds awful for the game IN Death. I hope they fix it. Facing the wrong way is not fun.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:02 AM   #5813
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Oh, that sounds awful for the game IN Death. I hope they fix it. Facing the wrong way is not fun.
No mention of a fix. No mention of a problem except me! :

Itís a shame, itís a really addictive game when it works.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:04 PM   #5814

Aug 2015

Quote:
But on topic, I still have to get back to figuring out how to defeat that big Spider boss while fending off the many enemies on the ground, especially after running out of homing missiles. Not fair! And that's just the first boss.
That's honestly probably the hardest part of the game.
Thanks given by:
Zivouhr (01-24-2019)
Old 01-24-2019, 05:35 PM   #5815
Blu-ray Duke

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailking View Post
That's honestly probably the hardest part of the game.
Thanks. That sounds hopeful. I can easily get past the first wave, but the 2nd wave, I have to fend off the dangerous ground enemies and somehow avoid the giant blobs fired by the giant spider boss. I think I'll try to eliminate the waves of enemies first and see if they stop spawning, otherwise, I don't see a way to find an opening after running out of missiles.

Quote:
No mention of a fix. No mention of a problem except me! :

Itís a shame, itís a really addictive game when it works.
As long as you have your camera set up as normal as with the other games, I'm not sure why that would be happening in just one game, unless there was a glitch of some kind. I know my experience in RDR2 was filled with glitches, while others said they didn't notice them.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:47 PM   #5816
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Thanks. That sounds hopeful. I can easily get past the first wave, but the 2nd wave, I have to fend off the dangerous ground enemies and somehow avoid the giant blobs fired by the giant spider boss. I think I'll try to eliminate the waves of enemies first and see if they stop spawning, otherwise, I don't see a way to find an opening after running out of missiles.

As long as you have your camera set up as normal as with the other games, I'm not sure why that would be happening in just one game, unless there was a glitch of some kind. I know my experience in RDR2 was filled with glitches, while others said they didn't notice them.
I have tried differen5 camera positions, same result. I might contact the game makers.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:49 PM   #5817
Blu-ray Prince

Apr 2011
England

Quote:

Thatís the exact opposite of what you should be doing. . Are you aware there are more rockets to the far right and far left? Donít focus on the little spiders, focus on avoiding them While killing just a few. Focus on getting your rocket shots away.
Thanks given by:
Zivouhr (01-26-2019)
Old 01-25-2019, 12:43 AM   #5818

Nov 2018

Hey guys. I’m looking to pick up a VR tomorrow. Plan on ordering off amazon or Best Buy. Is there a way to verify the newer one online or by only looking at the box?
Old 01-25-2019, 04:36 AM   #5819
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkyg View Post
Hey guys. Iím looking to pick up a VR tomorrow. Plan on ordering off amazon or Best Buy. Is there a way to verify the newer one online or by only looking at the box?
PlayStation VR CUH-ZVR2 is the updated version of the headset, while PSVR CUH-ZVR1 is the launch model.
Old 01-25-2019, 06:24 AM   #5820

Nov 2018

Ok. I got the new version bundle tonight with boarderland and Beat Saber and my zero hour bundle will be here Saturday. I bought Astro as well
Thanks given by:
dartfrog298 (01-25-2019), Zivouhr (01-26-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4