Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.42
2 hrs ago
Westworld: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Westworld: Season Two 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Steven Seagal 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$8.99

First Man (Blu-ray)
$17.00
3 hrs ago
Casablanca (Blu-ray)
$5.99
3 hrs ago
Reign of the Supermen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
6 hrs ago
Princess Principal: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

San Andreas 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
$23.78
23 hrs ago
If Beale Street Could Talk (Blu-ray)
$19.99

A Silent Voice (Blu-ray)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India

Old 01-13-2019, 01:43 PM   #1401
Special Member

Mar 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenus View Post
You pushed my hand to it
Would advice you to send an email to request extra bubble wrap as thats how my sale order of Ray Harryhausen vol 2 box set arrived after requesting the same through email: lot of bubble wraps and with pristine corners unlike dented ones from Amazon.

My Amz order of NOTD has minor dents!
Old 01-16-2019, 12:24 PM   #1402
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

I have less time to see movies these days, but that stop me from buying them? Heck, no.
At 27$ and the current conversion rate, it's probably not the cheapest one can get The Invisible Man collection for, but it's free shipping from WowHD and hopefully no customs issues. Putting this with my Frankenstein and Mummy collections gives me all of the Universal old monster movies I'm interested to watch. I might get Son of Dracula / Dracula's Daughter and Werewolf of London / She-Wolf of London if they are ever released as standalones for cheap, not getting the whole sets.

And within this month I'd also ordered these from WowHD. King Crimson with their incredibly layered and complex musical compositions is one of my favorite bands, and I am agog at the prospect of hearing a Crimson concert in losssless surround sound. Murder, My Sweet is a blind-buy, but comes of an excellent pedigree, a Philip Marlowe adaptation with good reviews.

Last edited by ravenus; 01-16-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-18-2019, 07:59 AM   #1403
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

Asking a massive favor of relatives slated to come in from the US some time this year, I ordered the 13-BD Poirot: The Early Cases Collection boxset, which spans 7 years and covers Seasons 1-6 of the famed series with David Suchet playing Agatha Christie's Belgian egghead sleuth. I also threw in Shout Factory's remastered BD of Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury / Chinese Connection because for quite some time it is not available at WowHD and it's the one Lee film I want and don't as yet have on BD. Also threw in an electronics dustvac (an air-blower device to push dust out of your PC, A/V receiver and other electronic devices), I suspect when they realize the full extent of my order, I'm going to have to give some profuse apologies and compensatory hospitality

Old 01-18-2019, 12:23 PM   #1404
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

Quote:
Ordered these off the ongoing Arrow website Christmas sale, all blind-buys that seemed interesting:

[Show spoiler]
Gnarr! These still have not arrived, hopefully not nabbed by the customs or stolen by some dastardly post office worker.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:28 PM   #1405

Aug 2008

I just got mine a couple of days back without any customs claims . So unlikely customs will get them. Post office worker? who knows

Quote:
Gnarr! These still have not arrived, hopefully not nabbed by the customs or stolen by some dastardly post office worker.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:51 PM   #1406
Special Member

Mar 2014

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Dent View Post
I just got mine a couple of days back without any customs claims . So unlikely customs will get them. Post office worker? who knows
My last Arrow sale order was shipped through ASENDIA- a shipping carrier 'known' for its slow delivery so I'd still think there's some more time to it before you start worrying about the obvious reasons.

This time I placed few mins before the sale ended so I still have two more weeks for it to arrive.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:37 PM   #1407
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

From WowHD:

Adventures of Captain Marvel is a vintage multi-part movie serial based on a comic book hero (who is NOT part of the MCU, but now goes by the name of Shazam and is part of the DCU ). I look forward to pacy camp and cliffhangers. Also, unlike the more modern comic book avatars with their moral codes, CM in this series has no qualms about machine-gunning folks or throwing them off cliffs.

Bernardo Bertolucci's The Conformist (based on Alberto Moravia's novel of the same name) is a gorgeous and terrifying indictment of the monster of fascism. I much prefer the film adaptation to the novel, which seems stodgy in comparison. And check out the sizzling dance sequence, which IMO has some roots in a similar scene from GW Pabst's scorcher Pandora's Box:

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India