Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.96
14 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$34.34
11 hrs ago
Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Men in Black Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Bad Boys for Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Wonder Woman 1984 (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Rad (Blu-ray)
$19.99

NFL Super Bowl LV Champions: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Blu-ray)
$24.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 01-06-2021, 07:29 PM   #30621
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonictheHedgehog1337 View Post
Thank you so much. That's a relief there's usually you have a few hours and possibly even overnight. The OP saying to "call immediately" and the countdown on the website had me a little worried. You're right the first time I called I didn't have online access yet.

Even after reading and re reading all of the stuff in the first three posts of the OP, it was a learning experience. I didn't understand what short list they give you for the two bonus DVDs. There are at least 60 things I would have been happy to pick but of course none of those 60 things were on the list.

I paid full price for the two commitment titles, but I'm a little worried I messed up agreeing to the free Cinderella pendant.

These were my choices below. I wanted to start with the ones released first in 2014 and 2015, but I've also been itching to rewatch The Parent Trap and I'll Be Home for Christmas. And to finish my Ducktales DVDs.

ct.

All those should have DMR/DMI points. Other than some of the TV sets I don't think any of the standard Disney items should be missing DMI sheets (the cover art should tell you which items have Points)

There is a post with the list of Bonus Titles somewhere in the last few pages.
They're also noted in the OP Spreadsheet.

As long as the Cinderella pendant was available that should affect anything concerning commitment purchase.
Thanks given by:
SonictheHedgehog1337 (01-06-2021)
Old 01-11-2021, 11:49 PM   #30622
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2016

Are the Freaky Friday and Parent Trap remake blus still available?
Old 01-11-2021, 11:56 PM   #30623
Special Member

Feb 2019
East Coast, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazeRunner View Post
Are the Freaky Friday and Parent Trap remake blus still available?
Just checked, and yep. $14.97 each.
Thanks given by:
MazeRunner (01-12-2021)
Old 01-12-2021, 12:15 AM   #30624
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazeBlue View Post
Thanks. I used to see them on Ebay for $30-ish but now there's only a few for $45 and I thought they might be going oop.

I need to join the club eventually. Was hoping for Lizzie McGuire Movie to get a blu but probably never.
Thanks given by:
SpazeBlue (01-12-2021)
Old 01-13-2021, 12:04 AM   #30625

May 2009
Indianapolis, Indiana

Any other blanket/free shipping codes out there? I already have the 101 Dalmatians blanket.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:06 AM   #30626
Special Member

Feb 2019
East Coast, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterxhunter21 View Post
Any other blanket/free shipping codes out there? I already have the 101 Dalmatians blanket.
Believe the others expired.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:09 AM   #30627
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Reg price 24.99
14.97 after 40% using B1G40% offer (not factoring the full priced items of course)
9.98 using B1G60% off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterxhunter21 View Post
None that I've found. I searched last week and didn't find any other blanket codes WITH the best terms. I found a couple old codes which appeared to work by usually with 1 or 2 extra full priced items and ? FS perk. The Merch section has 4-5 other blankets last I checked for around $10ea so better to use the Dalmatian code and buy a blanket directly rather than add an extra full price item. You should be able to sell teh Dalmatian blanket for close to $10 on Ebay as an option
Old 01-21-2021, 12:05 AM   #30628

Jan 2018

I'm have yet to re-enroll. Is the next FT announced yet? Or is the current Princess 3-Pack still around for another week or so?
Old 01-21-2021, 03:12 PM   #30629
Power Member

Sep 2016
Atlanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prompto View Post
I'm have yet to re-enroll. Is the next FT announced yet? Or is the current Princess 3-Pack still around for another week or so?
26th should be the next feature title, so still on the Princesses right now.
Thanks given by:
Prompto (01-21-2021)
Old 01-21-2021, 06:32 PM   #30630

Sep 2014

I have not bought anything since 2019. I have purchase all exclusives and wondering if they will continue with new ones. Getting ready to pull plug on this membership if nothing new in the future.
Old 01-21-2021, 06:38 PM   #30631
Special Member

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcertified View Post
I have not bought anything since 2019. I have purchase all exclusives and wondering if they will continue with new ones. Getting ready to pull plug on this membership if nothing new in the future.
I go years at a time without buying anything. But why cancel? I've got free shipping for life and all I have to do is respond to an email roughly once every month. I don't see any need to cancel.
Old 01-21-2021, 06:46 PM   #30632
Special Member

Feb 2019
East Coast, USA

Quote:
Finally signed up. Got these:
Order finally arrived. Packaged well and nothing damaged. Happy day.
Thanks given by:
Bradsdadg (01-21-2021)
Old 01-21-2021, 07:29 PM   #30633

Sep 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by regeyer View Post
I go years at a time without buying anything. But why cancel? I've got free shipping for life and all I have to do is respond to an email roughly once every month. I don't see any need to cancel.
Only thing is they were still bringing out new stuff even if you didnt have interest in it. The last year has been nothing new and there is more options on Disney plus then this club now.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:43 PM   #30634
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012

I called and cancelled my enrollment a couple hours ago. Now when I try to sign in it says "It looks like your account is locked out, possibly due to too many unsuccessful login attempts. To resolve this issue, give us a call at 1-800-362-4587 from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. Eastern time, Monday – Friday to speak with a Cast Member."

Is that normal? Is that a sign that I am able to re enroll now? I see the OP says sometimes you can do it instantly, sometimes a couple hours, sometimes a month.

I'm already ready with 9 more titles I want. I really got a kick out of the first 9 I ordered and really appreciate the detailed OP and all of the input here. I've been on a Disney movie binge mood.

Edit: When I try to sign up again online it says "The email address you provided is already registered. Please provide a different email address."

Edit #2: I called up and re-enrolled. The customer service rep said to wait one week before trying to get online on my account with my new membership number. I guess it takes time to purge the old account and set up the new one. Hopefully I did everything correctly.

Last edited by SonictheHedgehog1337; 01-21-2021 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:19 PM   #30635
Power Member

Sep 2016
Atlanta

Definitely can take a day or two. I doubt it will take a week.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:22 PM   #30636
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonictheHedgehog1337 View Post
I called and cancelled my enrollment a couple hours ago. Now when I try to sign in it says "It looks like your account is locked out, possibly due to too many unsuccessful login attempts. To resolve this issue, give us a call at 1-800-362-4587 from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. Eastern time, Monday – Friday to speak with a Cast Member."

Is that normal? Is that a sign that I am able to re enroll now? I see the OP says sometimes you can do it instantly, sometimes a couple hours, sometimes a month.

I'm already ready with 9 more titles I want. I really got a kick out of the first 9 I ordered and really appreciate the detailed OP and all of the input here. I've been on a Disney movie binge mood.

Edit: When I try to sign up again online it says "The email address you provided is already registered. Please provide a different email address."

Edit #2: I called up and re-enrolled. The customer service rep said to wait one week before trying to get online on my account with my new membership number. I guess it takes time to purge the old account and set up the new one. Hopefully I did everything correctly.

It's sounds like the 1st stage of cancellation and you can't sign up with that email address. You'll need to wait for the Final message -- something like this combination of username/email and password doesn't exist -- before you can sign up witht he same email.

Supposedly you could probably sign up with a different email address though I usually give it a day or two to be safer.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:24 PM   #30637
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brted View Post
Definitely can take a day or two. I doubt it will take a week.
Thank you. That makes a lot more sense. I was surprised and confused when she said a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
It's sounds like the 1st stage of cancellation and you can't sign up with that email address. You'll need to wait for the Final message -- something like this combination of username/email and password doesn't exist -- before you can sign up witht he same email.

Supposedly you could probably sign up with a different email address though I usually give it a day or two to be safer.
Thank you. I wondered if something like that was the case. I'll remember this for next time. A part of me wanted to try to get it done today before I forget about it again, but now I understand why it's better and easier to wait a couple days at least.

I've been procrastinating signing up since the blu-rays were first introduced 6+ years ago. I either didn't have the time, the money, or both. There are around 30 more DMC exclusives I'd like to own, so hopefully they don't mind if I keep cancelling and signing up once or twice a month for the next few months. I'm curious if the phone reps get some kind of commission and don't care. This one seemed surprised that I just signed up just recently but also didn't question me at all about trying to game the system. Hopefully they're just thankful someone still wants to spend money on physical media.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:03 AM   #30638
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2011

Is this Club, for lack of a better phrase, "unofficially officially" dead for new catalog Blu releases? I figured so since there haven't been any threads for individual titles being announced. Any consensus at all about the possibility of new releases? I know a recent article indicated that Disney was going to focus on streaming above all else.

I sure wish they had released NEVER CRY WOLF and WHITE FANG. The HD version of WHITE FANG on D+ looks great, but I'd like to have it in my collection rather than at the whims of the streaming gods. The DVD wasn't even letterboxed. I think the DVD of NEVER CRY WOLF was, so maybe I should try to track that one down rather than keep waiting for a Blu.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:41 PM   #30639
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Echo View Post
Is this Club, for lack of a better phrase, "unofficially officially" dead for new catalog Blu releases? I figured so since there haven't been any threads for individual titles being announced. Any consensus at all about the possibility of new releases? I know a recent article indicated that Disney was going to focus on streaming above all else.

I sure wish they had released NEVER CRY WOLF and WHITE FANG. The HD version of WHITE FANG on D+ looks great, but I'd like to have it in my collection rather than at the whims of the streaming gods. The DVD wasn't even letterboxed. I think the DVD of NEVER CRY WOLF was, so maybe I should try to track that one down rather than keep waiting for a Blu.
I think the good ole days are over. They seem to be focused on putting out dump bin offerings and multi packs that no one asked for. It's really too bad as they have so much more they could offer...

Thanks given by:
bleakassassin (01-24-2021), Professor Echo (01-22-2021)
Old 01-22-2021, 03:21 PM   #30640
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2020
Monster Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Blu View Post
Argh!
I missed declining the Mulan live action blu + Animated 4k. Is this something I can return and get credit back for? Hasn't charged my card yet, listed as pending both on my CC statement and DMC account.
Also, it doesn't appear that it counted towards my commitment status? Shows I still have one title commitment, which I've had forever..

Following up on this post....
Failing to decline and receiving this featured title fulfilled my commitment for VIP status (which I received). I returned the item via media main on 12/19/20 and just received a refund. I didn't communicate my desire to return the item DMC in anyway, I just simply mailed it back to the return address per the DMC website.

The interesting thing is that my commitment status shows one title to be purchased. However, my account is still showing as a 'VIP'. Also, currently have the one time 60% off VIP offer. Ill check it again in a week and see if that changes.

Last edited by Savage_Blu; 01-22-2021 at 03:47 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive