Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Middle-Earth Extended Editions 6-Film Collection (iTunes)
$39.99

Doctor Sleep (iTunes)
$9.99

The Hobbit Trilogy: 3 Movie Collection (iTunes)
$24.99

The Lord of the Rings (iTunes)
$24.99

The Matrix Trilogy (iTunes)
$14.99

Tombstone (iTunes)
$7.99

Doctor Sleep & The Shining 2-Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (iTunes)
$7.99

National Treasure (iTunes)
$7.99

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (iTunes)
$7.99

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (iTunes)
$7.99

Terminator: Dark Fate (iTunes)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 02-04-2020, 04:38 PM   #5081
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011
Houston, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottyLee View Post
...Just would hate to find out down the line that I couldn’t access a movie on iTunes because I redeemed it in VUDU. Thanks again for the help!
If a film is not 'Movies Anywhere' then you will have to make a decision about the best single place to redeem because it will only go to one vendor. Paramount titles are dual redeem into both iTunes and Vudu/FandangoNow/etc by direct entry.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #5082
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2013
Gotham City

Trauma Center has iTunes.
Thanks given by:
TheDean (02-05-2020), Undeadcow (02-04-2020)
Old 02-04-2020, 07:46 PM   #5083

Jan 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadcow View Post
If a film is not 'Movies Anywhere' then you will have to make a decision about the best single place to redeem because it will only go to one vendor. Paramount titles are dual redeem into both iTunes and Vudu/FandangoNow/etc by direct entry.
you mean the codes for paramount movies could be redeem in itunes AND vudu at the same time? maybe i should dig up some of the old codes and try it.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #5084
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011
Houston, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmakoto View Post
you mean the codes for paramount movies could be redeem in itunes AND vudu at the same time? maybe i should dig up some of the old codes and try it.
Correct. Also HBO codes were the same way until recently so if you have any of those.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:05 PM   #5085

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmakoto View Post
as long as you didnt use paramounts site , then yes , paramounts have a vudu and an itunes redeem.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:16 AM   #5086

Mar 2010
Collegeville, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadcow View Post
I don't think any Universal releases have ever redeemed in UHD from blu-ray discs; have they? If so it'd be great but I think that's only ever been with Lionsgate discs.
The animated Addams Family did.
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (02-05-2020)
Old 02-05-2020, 12:56 AM   #5087
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2007
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthos View Post
The animated Addams Family did.
That's actually MGM and not Universal. I wonder if this is common for MGM releases.
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (02-05-2020)
Old 02-05-2020, 01:28 AM   #5088

Feb 2018
-
-
-

any updates on waves? google play? itunes? vudu? fandango?

thanks
Old 02-05-2020, 01:30 AM   #5089

Mar 2010
Collegeville, PA

I’m also interested if Waves and the Good Liar redeem in 4K.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:59 PM   #5090

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessetmath View Post
any updates on waves? google play? itunes? vudu? fandango?

thanks
Waves is Google play or Vudu or fandango now. absolutely no iTunes as usual for A24
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (02-06-2020)
Old 02-07-2020, 01:43 AM   #5091

Jan 2020

Hello, newbie question on how to use the "Where Do Digital Codes Redeem?" sheet.

E.g. Bourne Ultimate Collection it says "Yes" on "Multiple Redemption". It says "Yes" for iTunes and UV. What does it mean by how to obtain the dual redeem? It means same code for iTunes? How about which service to redeem for first?

Is this info in the sheet?
Old 02-07-2020, 02:40 AM   #5092

Jan 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerWRX View Post
Hello, newbie question on how to use the "Where Do Digital Codes Redeem?" sheet.

E.g. Bourne Ultimate Collection it says "Yes" on "Multiple Redemption". It says "Yes" for iTunes and UV. What does it mean by how to obtain the dual redeem? It means same code for iTunes? How about which service to redeem for first?

Is this info in the sheet?
For the Bourne codes, you can redeem the same code once in Movies Anywhere (or Vudu) and once in iTunes. Order doesn't matter.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:05 AM   #5093

Oct 2010
IL, USA

Needed some help...I only recently started using iTunes, so not sure about this...

I have Logan and Logan Lucky in HD through blu-ray codes redeemed on VUDU...since they are MA titles, I have them on iTunes as well. Both are supposed to redeem in 4K on iTunes...so, if I redeem a new code on iTunes directly for these movies, will it upgrade the movie to 4K on iTunes and MA...or will it just burn the code? If upgrade through iTunes not possible, how can I do it?

Also, any idea if Anchorman 2 code on iTunes will redeem the Unrated cut or the Theatrical cut? Both are listed separately on iTunes.

Thanks a lot for your help!!
Old 02-07-2020, 07:29 AM   #5094
Expert Member

Oct 2017

Two part question.

Does anyone know if "The Artist" will redeem at MA? Or is it Vudu only? It's Sony, and I'm wondering if it redeems at MA if it will give you the movie in iTunes. The movie isn't for sale in iTunes, so that's part two of my question. If a movie redeems at MA, but isn't for sale at iTunes, will it still give you that movie in iTunes? I know that if I redeem an old iTunes code (for example, Paranorman) for a title that's no longer for sale, the title that's not for sale in the iTunes store is still added to your iTunes library. I'm just wondering if redeeming something at MA will do the same.

P.S. "The Artist" used to be available in the iTunes store. I'd be curious to know why it no longer is. (Rights issues... but... why...)
Old 02-07-2020, 07:45 AM   #5095
Expert Member

Oct 2017
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4DVD View Post
Needed some help...I only recently started using iTunes, so not sure about this...

I have Logan and Logan Lucky in HD through blu-ray codes redeemed on VUDU...since they are MA titles, I have them on iTunes as well. Both are supposed to redeem in 4K on iTunes...so, if I redeem a new code on iTunes directly for these movies, will it upgrade the movie to 4K on iTunes and MA...or will it just burn the code? If upgrade through iTunes not possible, how can I do it?

Also, any idea if Anchorman 2 code on iTunes will redeem the Unrated cut or the Theatrical cut? Both are listed separately on iTunes.

Thanks a lot for your help!!
Redeem both Logan and Logan Lucky at foxredeem and select iTunes to get 4K. I did this and they cross-pollinated to MA in 4K, and therefore other services that have the film in 4K. This works with all foxredeem titles that redeem at iTunes that have the movie in 4K at that time. (View 4ksheet.com to see other HD titles that redeem 4K via foxredeem at iTunes.) So yeah, worth buying new codes to upgrade

As for Anchorman 2, the iTunes code will redeem the Theatrical. It's worth buying the Unrated version because you get the Super-Sized R Rated version in the iTunes Extras. The Super-Sized R Rated version is 20 minutes longer than the Unrated, 23 minutes longer than the Theatrical. Don't buy the Super-Sized R Rated version by itself as there are no iTunes extras, thus no other versions of the film. (I own the unrated & theatrical if you have any other questions.)
Thanks given by:
ChristopherRobin (02-07-2020), Crazy4DVD (02-07-2020)
Old 02-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #5096

Oct 2010
IL, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Redeem both Logan and Logan Lucky at foxredeem and select iTunes to get 4K. I did this and they cross-pollinated to MA in 4K, and therefore other services that have the film in 4K. This works with all foxredeem titles that redeem at iTunes that have the movie in 4K at that time. (View 4ksheet.com to see other HD titles that redeem 4K via foxredeem at iTunes.) So yeah, worth buying new codes to upgrade

As for Anchorman 2, the iTunes code will redeem the Theatrical. It's worth buying the Unrated version because you get the Super-Sized R Rated version in the iTunes Extras. The Super-Sized R Rated version is 20 minutes longer than the Unrated, 23 minutes longer than the Theatrical. Don't buy the Super-Sized R Rated version by itself as there are no iTunes extras, thus no other versions of the film. (I own the unrated & theatrical if you have any other questions.)
Thanks a lot...I did know about titles redeeming 4K in iTunes...my doubt was does it work for movies ALREADY in iTunes library in HD format? I remember reading somewhere that if titles already in library, VUDU is the only one which allows upgrades to 4K. Not having used iTunes much, not sure how it behaves when the same movie is already present in HD in the user's library. If anyone has tried this specifically, please let me know...

So, for Anchorman 2, direct purchase is only way to get the Unrated edition (with extras)...no code will redeem that. Thanks for the confirmation.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:30 PM   #5097
Expert Member

Oct 2017

Quote:
Thanks a lot...I did know about titles redeeming 4K in iTunes...my doubt was does it work for movies ALREADY in iTunes library in HD format? I remember reading somewhere that if titles already in library, VUDU is the only one which allows upgrades to 4K. Not having used iTunes much, not sure how it behaves when the same movie is already present in HD in the user's library. If anyone has tried this specifically, please let me know...

So, for Anchorman 2, direct purchase is only way to get the Unrated edition (with extras)...no code will redeem that. Thanks for the confirmation.
Yes, and not that I'm aware of.
Thanks given by:
Crazy4DVD (02-07-2020)
Old 02-07-2020, 07:25 PM   #5098
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2011
Houston, TX

Quote:
...my doubt was does it work for movies ALREADY in iTunes library in HD format?...
Redeeming a HD code directly into iOS when UHD is available will result in a 4K upgrade that ports into Movies Anywhere. There are no exceptions even if you already own the title in HD, codes are bulletproof upgrades to UHD when applicable (which is unfortunately not common).
Thanks given by:
Crazy4DVD (02-07-2020)
Old 02-12-2020, 01:35 AM   #5099

Nov 2009

Sorry for being late. Time got away from me.

February 11, 2020 Releases
most unconfirmed

Ford v Ferrari (Fox): MA or Google Play or Vudu

Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (HBO): iTunes + Google Play + Vudu or FandangoNow.

The Great War (Lionsgate/Saban): iTunes? or Google Play? or Vudu or FandangoNow

Hell on the Border (Lionsgate): iTunes? or Google Play? or Vudu or FandangoNow

John Wick: Chapters 1-3 (Lionsgate): iTunes? or Google Play? or Vudu or FandangoNow

Swamp Thing: The Complete Series (WB): Vudu or FandangoNow

[Show spoiler]

Digital HD: Past, Present, and Probable Future (may not work with Tapatalk) (Not updated)
20th Century Fox
Lionsgate
Paramount
Universal
HBO
Disney
Starz/Anchor Bay
Sony/Warner

(Lionsgate): UV or iTunes
(Lionsgate): iTunes or Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Lionsgate / Summit): UV or iTunes
(Lionsgate / Summit): iTunes or Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Lionsgate / CBS Films): UV or iTunes
(Lionsgate / CBS Films): iTunes or Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Lionsgate / Entertainment Studios): UV or iTunes
(Lionsgate / Entertainment Studios): iTunes or Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNow
(Lionsgate / Anchor Bay): UV
(Lionsgate / A24): UV
(Lionsgate / A24): Vudu or FandangoNow
(Lionsgate / A24): Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNow
(Lionsgate / Saban): UV
(Lionsgate / Saban): iTunes or Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Lionsgate / Grindstone): iTunes or Google Play or Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Lionsgate / Amazon): Amazon Prime Video or Vudu or FandangoNow
(Lionsgate): Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Lionsgate): iTunes? or Google Play? or Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Fox): iTunes or UV or Google Play or MA
(Fox): MA or Google Play or Vudu
(Fox/MGM): Vudu
(Fox/Relativity): UV
(Fox/EuropaCorp): UV
(FUNimation / Fox): UV
(FUNimation): UV or FUNimation Copy
(Universal): MA or UV*
(Universal): MA or Vudu
(Universal): MA or Vudu/FandangoNow
(Universal): MA or Vudu or FandangoNow
(Universal): UV + iTunes + MA
(Universal/Dreamworks): MA or Vudu
(Universal/STX): iTunes
(Universal/MGM): iTunes
(Universal TV): UV
(Paramount): UV + iTunes
(Paramount): iTunes + Vudu or FandangoNow
(Paramount / Saban): iTunes + Vudu or FandangoNOW
(Paramount TV): UV
(HBO): UV + iTunes + Google Play
(HBO): iTunes + Google Play + Vudu or FandangoNow
(HBO): iTunes? + Google Play? + Vudu or FandangoNow?
(HBO): Vudu
(Disney): MA + DMR points
(Disney): MA + DMI points
(Disney): MA / iTunes / Vudu / Google Play / FandangoNOW + DMI points (iTunes, Google, FN may require https://redeemdigitalmovie.com/)
(WB): MA + UV*
(WB): MA or Vudu/FandangoNow
(WB): MA or Vudu or FandangoNow
(WB TV): Vudu or FandangoNow
(Sony): MA + UV*
(Sony): MA + Vudu/UV*
(Sony): MA or Vudu
(Sony): MA or Vudu/FandangoNow
(Sony): MA or Vudu or FandangoNow
() MA (iTunes / Vudu / Amazon / Google Play / FandangoNOW / Microsoft / Xfinity) 20th Century Fox, Disney, Sony, Universal, and Warner Bros. If possible, redeem at your preferred retailer.

Where can codes be redeemed?

Disney:

Movies Anywhere or Vudu or https://redeemdigitalmovie.com/ where you can then redeem at iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, or FandangoNow.

Fox:

Movies Anywhere or Vudu. Or https://foxredeem.com/ / https://foxdigitalmovies.com/ where you choose from Movies Anywhere, Google Play or Vudu. Some older titles have iTunes as an option.

Universal:

Movies Anywhere, Vudu, or FandangoNow. Some older codes can still redeem through iTunes.

Sony:

Movies Anywhere or Vudu or FandangoNow. TV may be Vudu only

WB:

Movies Anywhere or Vudu or FandangoNow. TV may be Vudu only

Lionsgate:

Vudu or FandangoNow or https://movieredeem.com/ Where you will usually have a choice between Vudu or FandangoNow. Sometime iTunes and Google Play or Amazon Prime Video are offered.

Paramount:

iTunes and Vudu or FandangoNow. You should get both. When both are offered.

HBO: iTunes, Vudu, or FandangoNow and Google Play (May only be able to redeem once) Since July 1, 2019 Most new releases have only be redeemable at VUDU.

Movies Anywhere (MA) redemption will port to connected accounts with iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google Play/YouTube, FandangoNOW, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Xfinity.

MA or Vudu = 1 redemption. Redeemable at MA or Vudu

MA or Vudu or Google Play = 1 redemption. Redeemable at MA or Vudu or Google Play

Never expect a 4K digital copy from a code from a 4K disc. Which is sad.
Check the 4K sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mh4/edit#gid=0

Unnecessarily large redemption options post.
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...postcount=4184

Where Do Digital Codes Redeem? Spreadsheet Not 4K specific
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (02-12-2020), Coolnilk (02-15-2020), dune1984 (02-12-2020), Dustin44 (02-12-2020), emmikay (02-13-2020), Greyman (02-12-2020), Jamesfin (02-12-2020), kevinmadaras (02-12-2020), LukeW7786 (02-12-2020), Mickeyhouse (02-13-2020), MooneyRara (02-12-2020), Undeadcow (02-12-2020), zenpai (02-12-2020)
Old 02-14-2020, 02:08 PM   #5100

Jan 2013

I can confirm that Hell on the Border and The Great War both have iTunes as an option.
Thanks given by:
AZBrowncoat (02-14-2020), TheDean (02-17-2020), Undeadcow (02-14-2020)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies