Best iTunes Movie Deals

Black Friday Deals are Now Live »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Godzilla 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$24.99

Middle-Earth Extended Editions 6-Film Collection (iTunes)
$44.99

Mission: Impossible 6-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$29.99

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 & 2 (iTunes)
$9.99

The Suicide Squad (iTunes)
$12.99

Illumination Presents: 10-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$39.99

DC 7-Film Collection (iTunes)
$49.99

Black Widow (iTunes)
$9.99

Ant-Man / Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Bundle (iTunes)
$9.99

Now You See Me - Double Feature (iTunes)
$7.98
6 hrs ago
Captain America Trilogy (iTunes)
$19.99

Studio Ghibli 6-Film Collection (iTunes)
$77.94

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 10-08-2021, 05:41 AM   #2821
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2016
Eastern Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD-Blu View Post
My yearly subscription to Disney plus ends in November and Iím seriously considering getting the Disney plus bundle, the question that I have is, do I need to cancel my Hulu subscription before I get the Disney plus bundle?
From Android Central:

Quote:
Hulu's basic, ad-supported plan is also offered as part of a bundle through Disney+. For just $14 per month, subscribers have the ability to stream endless movies, shows, and sports from Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. This includes Disney classics, exclusive films and series and the best in on-demand sports.

If ads are a no-go, you can substitute a different Hulu plan as part of the bundle for an adjusted monthly cost. The Disney Bundle with Hulu (No Ads) is currently offered for $20 per month, while the Disney Bundle with Hulu + Live TV costs $72 a month.

Current subscribers can also upgrade to the bundle at any point through Hulu's "Manage Account" page. However, a few stipulations apply when upgrading to the bundle. Specifically, you won't be able to upgrade to the bundle if you receive your Hulu subscription bill through a third party, such as Sprint, Spotify, Apple iTunes, and Roku. You also won't be able to switch to the bundle if your Hulu subscription is tied to a promotional offer.
Old 10-27-2021, 01:09 AM   #2822

Sep 2015

Disney plus japan has launched and of course tons of anime!

Fire Force on disney plus!

Thanks given by:
FilmMan85 (11-04-2021)
Old 11-04-2021, 01:39 PM   #2823

Aug 2021

Do any of the movies (other than Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars) am have extra features like on their Bly-rays? Making of, deleted scenes, commentaries, etc.

I know that some of the Disney Animation Studio films have some but I don’t know how they compare to extras in the various disc releases
Old 11-04-2021, 01:54 PM   #2824
Blu-ray Duke

Jan 2008

World According to Jeff Goldblum Season 2 starts Nov. 12. Season 1 was a lot of fun, looking forward to the new episodes.
Thanks given by:
solarrdadd (11-04-2021)
Old 11-04-2021, 02:04 PM   #2825
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmMan85 View Post
Do any of the movies (other than Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars) am have extra features like on their Bly-rays? Making of, deleted scenes, commentaries, etc.

I know that some of the Disney Animation Studio films have some but I donít know how they compare to extras in the various disc releases
Most of the older films do not have any extras
Old 11-04-2021, 03:31 PM   #2826
Blu-ray Duke

Jan 2008

On Friday, November 12, The Walt Disney Company will host Disney Plus Day, a global celebration that will come to life across all dimensions of the company. Subscribers to Disney+ will be treated to new content releases across the serviceís brands, Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star in international markets.

Also coming on November 12 is a special presentation on Disney+ for fans with sneak peeks into whatís to come. The service will continue to engage new audiences around the world, as Disney+ expands into new Asia-Pacific markets on November 12 as well.

In honor of the second anniversary of Disney+, subscribers will have access to promotions and experiences across the company. Disney Parks and Resorts around the world and Disney Cruise Line will roll out the blue carpet for Disney+ fans with some surprise and delight moments including photo opportunities, character moments and more.

shopDisney.com will have special offers and popular network shows and syndicated series will join in the celebration along with talent and series across ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN and ESPN+, Freeform, FX, Hulu, National Geographic in the U.S., and on owned channels abroad.

ďThe inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company,Ē said Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company.

ďThis day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.Ē

DISNEY PLUS DAY PREMIERES

The streaming premiere of Marvel Studiosí Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings.

The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film Jungle Cruise, available to all subscribers.

The new Disney+ Original movie Home Sweet Home Alone, a re-imagining of the popular holiday franchise.

An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called Olaf Presents, which sees Frozenís beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can.

The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including Frozen Fever, Oscar-winning shorts Feast and Paperman, Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, Get A Horse! and more.

An animated short film Ciao Alberto from Pixar, featuring characters from this summerís animated hit breakout film Luca.

A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+ís marquee brands.

The first five episodes from season 2 of The World According to Jeff Goldblum from National Geographic

A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Warsí legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett.

A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future.

Dopesick, an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering.

Subscribers to the service will be entertained with an inaugural Disney Plus Day fan celebration on Disney+, which will include breaking news, first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars.

In honor of Disney Plus Day, Disney+ will make its debut in South Korea and Taiwan on November 12, and in Hong Kong on November 16, bringing Disneyís iconic characters and stories into the homes of new audiences around the globe.

Thanks given by:
pab1219 (11-04-2021), Socko (11-13-2021)
Old 11-04-2021, 06:46 PM   #2827
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008

Happy to see Jungle Cruise will be available.
Old 11-04-2021, 07:12 PM   #2828

Aug 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by avs commenter View Post
Most of the older films do not have any extras
What movies do though?

I know Avatar has extras including the profanity free version but I havenít seen any other Fox movies that have them. And I clips and trailer donít count

Iím not asking for a list - just curious if Fox movies do.
Old 11-04-2021, 07:52 PM   #2829
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmMan85 View Post
What movies do though?

I know Avatar has extras including the profanity free version but I havenít seen any other Fox movies that have them. And I clips and trailer donít count

Iím not asking for a list - just curious if Fox movies do.
FFS dude, pay the 8 bucks or whatever it is and check em yourself
Old 11-04-2021, 08:19 PM   #2830

Aug 2021
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by avs commenter View Post
FFS dude, pay the 8 bucks or whatever it is and check em yourself
I gave a subscription. There are a lot of movies and no one can check them all.

Iím asking the question as there may someone here who has seen extras in a film.

If you donít know the names of any such films then why are you involving yourself? And why are you getting so upset?

Have you nothing better to do with yourself?
Old 11-12-2021, 01:27 PM   #2831
Expert Member

Mar 2013

Because I like Fred MacMurray, Lesley Ann Warren, and the Sherman Brothers, I attempted to watch The Happiest Millionaire for the first time recently, though I currently left off halfway.
Does anyone else find it unusual that Disney had all of the elements necessary to extend it from 144 minutes to almost three hours for DVD, but couldn't find the original audio for the deleted Bedknobs and Broomsticks scenes? At the least, their complete absence from Disney+, not even as extras, feels even more disappointing to me now.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:32 PM   #2832
Special Member

Aug 2009

Streaming exclusively today? I assume that should be Starting November 12th. Way it's worded, it imples it's today only.

Must admit I'm still a tad disappointed with Disney+. There's a lot of good stuff, but I was really hoping that we would get a lot of back catalogue stuff like the silent Alice shorts, and Wonderful World of Color. Disney haven't touched any of this classic material yet.

On the flipside, there's been even more MArvel, mainly MCU series announced for it, and it's starting to really overkill the MCU, I'm getting fatigue of it all already
Thanks given by:
PrueFever (11-13-2021)
Old 11-13-2021, 01:03 AM   #2833
Blu-ray Duke

Oct 2009

Some of us are fatigued... from all the talk of fatigue...
Thanks given by:
solarrdadd (11-13-2021)
Old 11-13-2021, 12:32 PM   #2834

Sep 2015

Added--

USA

Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. - Episode 10 (Finale)
Mickey Mouse Funhouse - 7 Episodes
Olaf Presents
Entrelazados
Luca short-Ciao Alberto
Simpsons Short Plusaversary
The World According to Jeff Goldblum -Season 2
Under The Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett
Pixar Sneak Peek
Marvel Cinematic Universe Sneak Peek with hawkeye, moon knight, she-hulk and ms marvel footage.
Fancy Nancy - Season 3
The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles
Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye
Star Wars: Boba Fett Special
Spin Disney channel movie
Shorts: (Frozen Fever, Feast, Get A Horse, Paperman, Tangled Ever After, The Little Matchgirl, The Ballad of Nessie, Tick Tock Tale)
Enchanted
Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
Home alone 6: Home Sweet Home Alone
Jungle Cruise

UK

Family Guy - Episode 2 (Season 20)
American Dad - Episode 19 (Season 17)
Reservation Dogs - Episode 6
Last Man Standing - Episode 16 (Season 9)
Y: The Last Man - Episode 10 (Finale)
The Great North - Episode 8
Mixedish - Episode 13
Bless The Harts - Episode 14 (Season 2)
The Premise - Episode 3
American Horror Story - Double Feature - Episode 4
Chicken Squad - Episode 1-13
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir - Episode 7 (Season 4)
Doc McStuffins Shorts - Season 1
Drugged - Season 2
South America's Weirdest Animals
Dead End Express
The Resident - Season 4
The Glades
Dopesick - Episode 1 & 2
Thanks given by:
ColinD (11-13-2021)
Old 11-13-2021, 02:14 PM   #2835
Expert Member

Jul 2007

surprised there is nothing here about the Disney app not working right on Sony TVs. Been 3 days now Disney Plus viewers with Sony TVs can only get HD 5.1. No 4k and Atmos . There is a thread at AV forum.
Thanks given by:
jpaul1972 (11-18-2021)
Old 11-13-2021, 02:24 PM   #2836
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2009
Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluskiff View Post
surprised there is nothing here about the Disney app not working right on Sony TVs. Been 3 days now Disney Plus viewers with Sony TVs can only get HD 5.1. No 4k and Atmos . There is a thread at AV forum.
Oh interesting. I'm gonna check it out now

Edit: I couldn’t switch between IMAX or regular, but my app requiered an update.
Unfortunately the info button on the Sony remote does not show any movie information like it does on Netflix, so I can’t tell what quality the movie is in, but before I play the movie ot says 4k UHD, DV and Dolby Atmos.

Last edited by Socko; 11-13-2021 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:30 PM   #2837
Expert Member

Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
On the flipside, there's been even more MArvel, mainly MCU series announced for it, and it's starting to really overkill the MCU, I'm getting fatigue of it all already
After Spider-Man: Far From Home, I decided to stave off fatigue by only watching the productions that really intrigue me; as such I've only seen one MCU movie and three TV shows this year.
Old 11-18-2021, 03:06 AM   #2838
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA
Send a message via MSN to tommyboy81 Send a message via Yahoo to tommyboy81

so I have noticed since they put out the new movies and added IMAX Enhanced that I have no more 4k content on my Sony tv. Not even Dolby Atmos.

But on the Roku I bought its still has 4k and Dolby Vision. And, yes, I'm not going by just the tags. Jungle Cruise is definitely in 1080 on my Sony. But sadly the Roku has audio delay. very annoying

Last edited by tommyboy81; 11-18-2021 at 03:10 AM.
Old 11-18-2021, 03:17 AM   #2839
Blu-ray Count

May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy81 View Post
But sadly the Roku has audio delay. very annoying
Do you have Volume Leveling enabled on the Roku itself? It is often buggy. If you do, cycle through the options a few times to fix the audio delay.
Old 11-18-2021, 03:52 AM   #2840
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA
Send a message via MSN to tommyboy81 Send a message via Yahoo to tommyboy81

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta View Post
Do you have Volume Leveling enabled on the Roku itself? It is often buggy. If you do, cycle through the options a few times to fix the audio delay.
I read about that and tried it the other day. I still seeing it.

So you're saying just keep turning it on and off to see what happens?

Edit: so I checked it with just tv volume and everything seemed in sync. I plugged the HDMI from the AVR input back in to get the receiver sound and now everything seems alright. ...for right now. Hoping I don't have to always let the sound go trough the tv first then turn on the receiver.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Streaming Movies > Disney+