Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$89.99
7 hrs ago
Twin Peaks: The Television Collection (Blu-ray)
$39.99
7 hrs ago
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Galaxy Quest (Blu-ray)
$9.99
17 hrs ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$31.46

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Hellboy (Blu-ray)
$5.00

Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Terminator: Dark Fate (Blu-ray)
$17.91
6 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Old 11-24-2009, 04:30 AM   #41
Blu-ray Baron

Apr 2007
Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
Whats up guys,

So first things first. I just bought a new Sony BDP-S360 blu-ray player. I am excited, this is my Christmas gift, but it is also a family gift.... My Panny BD-10A just died... RIP..

I am going to move the Panny BD-35 to the bedroom and have the Sony out in the living room, I bought it last night, so I will post pics as soon as I get it and set it up.

OK for the bigger news, My wife and I are having a baby. This will be our 3 and final child. Please pray for me that I have a boy. I have 2 girls already, and would love a boy. My wife went to the Dr today and they confirmed what we already knew..,.. Pregnant.
Congrats all around!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #42
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanMF View Post
Congrats all around!
Thank you Sir.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:51 AM   #43
Super Moderator

Nov 2007

Congrats Steve! Awesome news! The wife and I have been considering a third, but some reverse procedures would be involved.

There is no greater blessing than a child.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:00 AM   #44
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
Congrats Steve! Awesome news! The wife and I have been considering a third, but some reverse procedures would be involved.

There is no greater blessing than a child.
Thank you Jason. Children are great. I am about starting to think of the irreversable procedure...... 3 is enough.

Well, in all honesty, Adoption is always a great blessing to both you and the adopted child. I sometimes think that that is a greater blessing and bigger sacrifice then having a child of your own. Don't know if that is an option for you? Unfortunately they make it so hard to accomplish.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #45
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Roaming the Highlands

Quote:
Whats up guys,

So first things first. I just bought a new Sony BDP-S360 blu-ray player. I am excited, this is my Christmas gift, but it is also a family gift.... My Panny BD-10A just died... RIP..

I am going to move the Panny BD-35 to the bedroom and have the Sony out in the living room, I bought it last night, so I will post pics as soon as I get it and set it up.

OK for the bigger news, My wife and I are having a baby. This will be our 3 and final child. Please pray for me that I have a boy. I have 2 girls already, and would love a boy. My wife went to the Dr today and they confirmed what we already knew..,.. Pregnant. Some of yolu already know, but for those that don't..... now you know
CONGRATS Buddy! I'll be hoping for BLUE! D.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:38 AM   #46

Jul 2007
At the crossroad of Analogue Dr & 2CH Ave

Congratulations Steve!

John
Old 11-24-2009, 05:47 AM   #47
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by db01 View Post
CONGRATS Buddy! I'll be hoping for BLUE! D.
Thanks, Total Pun intended, too...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John72953 View Post
Congratulations Steve!

John
Thank you John.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:53 AM   #48
Super Moderator

Nov 2007

Quote:
Thank you Jason. Children are great. I am about starting to think of the irreversable procedure...... 3 is enough.

Well, in all honesty, Adoption is always a great blessing to both you and the adopted child. I sometimes think that that is a greater blessing and bigger sacrifice then having a child of your own. Don't know if that is an option for you? Unfortunately they make it so hard to accomplish.
Hahahaha. Well, we were good at two. Everytime the wife babysits though, she ends up wanting a baby. I don't blame her, I just have to remind her these things do grow up!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:47 AM   #49
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Roaming the Highlands

callas01;Thanks, Total Pun intended, too...? Steve, I couldn't resist pal! Congratulations my friend, very happy for You ,Your Wife, and Family buddy! D.

Last edited by D; 11-24-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #50
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2008
Breinigsville, PA

Congrats Steve.

Rich
Old 11-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #51

Jan 2009
Positioning myself in front of the crease, getting slashed behind the knees by Billy Smith! :(

Quote:
Whats up guys,

OK for the bigger news, My wife and I are having a baby. This will be our 3 and final child. Please pray for me that I have a boy. I have 2 girls already, and would love a boy. My wife went to the Dr today and they confirmed what we already knew..,.. Pregnant. Some of yolu already know, but for those that don't..... now you know
Great news....congrats buddy! Are you going to find out ahead of time if it is a boy or wait until the big day 8 months from now.....?

I am praying its a boy for your own health and sanity........
Old 11-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #52
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by db01 View Post
callas01;Thanks, Total Pun intended, too...? Steve, I couldn't resist pal! Congratulations my friend, very happy for You ,Your Wife, and Family buddy! D.
I got a laugh out of it, so thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturephoto1 View Post
Congrats Steve.

Rich
Thanks Rich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
Hahahaha. Well, we were good at two. Everytime the wife babysits though, she ends up wanting a baby. I don't blame her, I just have to remind her these things do grow up!!!
Yea, I think my part time girl or the 2 ladies at her bible study, actually got my wife wanting another baby, plus I knew at her age(27) she would always want another.....
Old 11-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #53
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
Great news....congrats buddy! Are you going to find out ahead of time if it is a boy or wait until the big day 8 months from now.....?

I am praying its a boy for your own health and sanity........
Yes, we will find out ahead of time.... we did the last 2 times, plus if it is a boy, we wont have anything for him... so will would need lots of time for everyone to help us out..... A girl, well we have some of that stuff still... I think.

Me too. My daughters and I are like little buddies, but I think at some point, obviously that will go away and I am just going to be dad. I mean the oldest, if I want a kiss goodbye in public knows, and she gets all embarrassed. The youngest just loves to have fun with me.... I am hoping a boy comes along and I can have a little guy to play with and teach to be a man. And do all the dad things.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #54
Blu-ray Champion

May 2008
Washington, DC Metro

Congrats on child number 3. Wish you all a healthy term and baby.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #55

Jan 2009
Positioning myself in front of the crease, getting slashed behind the knees by Billy Smith! :(

Quote:
Yes, we will find out ahead of time.... we did the last 2 times, plus if it is a boy, we wont have anything for him... so will would need lots of time for everyone to help us out..... A girl, well we have some of that stuff still... I think.

Me too. My daughters and I are like little buddies, but I think at some point, obviously that will go away and I am just going to be dad. I mean the oldest, if I want a kiss goodbye in public knows, and she gets all embarrassed. The youngest just loves to have fun with me.... I am hoping a boy comes along and I can have a little guy to play with and teach to be a man. And do all the dad things.
Like aramis, my daughter is 4 1/2 years old and I just had my boy 8 months ago......boys are different, yet the same. At some point you are right, boys will tend to go one way while girls go the other. My daughter is my play buddy right now too.....sometimes I wish I could play with her more, but my son requires more attention right now....but that will change soon. However, there will come a time when my daughter doesn't want me to kiss her in public either.....hopefully not too soon.

Are you going to have to put both girls together in the same room so their is a nursery or do you have an extra room to keep the girls apart while still having the one room as a nursery?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #56
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009

callas01,

I will also be praying for a future fellow blu-ray.com forum member called callas01.1!

Congratulations!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #57
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by louhamilton View Post
Congrats on child number 3. Wish you all a healthy term and baby.
Thanks very much lou... that is definetly most important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vega2K View Post
callas01,

I will also be praying for a future fellow blu-ray.com forum member called callas01.1!

Congratulations!
LOL, that made me laugh 1.1.... good one.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #58
Blu-ray Prince

Jun 2008
Riverside, CA

Quote:
Like aramis, my daughter is 4 1/2 years old and I just had my boy 8 months ago......boys are different, yet the same. At some point you are right, boys will tend to go one way while girls go the other. My daughter is my play buddy right now too.....sometimes I wish I could play with her more, but my son requires more attention right now....but that will change soon. However, there will come a time when my daughter doesn't want me to kiss her in public either.....hopefully not too soon.

Are you going to have to put both girls together in the same room so their is a nursery or do you have an extra room to keep the girls apart while still having the one room as a nursery?
right now both girls share a room because they 1. sleep better that way, 2 the other room is our computer room, play(toy) room, and cat room. I used to have a TV in there so I could watch football while on the internet checking fantasy sports, but the girls kept touching the dvd player and broke one of them, and they would fall asleep in there with the TV on all the time and would wake up when we moved them... so we moved the TV to their room, and now they sleep in their beds.. That is probably the worst parenting on the planet...
Old 11-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #59

Jan 2009

Quote:
right now both girls share a room because they 1. sleep better that way, 2 the other room is our computer room, play(toy) room, and cat room. I used to have a TV in there so I could watch football while on the internet checking fantasy sports, but the girls kept touching the dvd player and broke one of them, and they would fall asleep in there with the TV on all the time and would wake up when we moved them... so we moved the TV to their room, and now they sleep in their beds.. That is probably the worst parenting on the planet...
Sometimes you need sleep too....and having to deal with them waking up everytime you picked them up to put them in their own bed is not good for anyone. I see it as a matter of the lesser of two evils......there is nothing worse than a cranky little girl who doesn't want to do ANYTHING in the morning because they didn't get enough sleep the night before.....my daughters performance and the tears she can whip up are oscar worthy.....it happens to me as well.....
Old 11-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #60
Blu-ray Champion

May 2008
Washington, DC Metro

Quote:
Sometimes you need sleep too....and having to deal with them waking up everytime you picked them up to put them in their own bed is not good for anyone. I see it as a matter of the lesser of two evils......there is nothing worse than a cranky little girl who doesn't want to do ANYTHING in the morning because they didn't get enough sleep the night before.....my daughters performance and the tears she can whip up are oscar worthy.....it happens to me as well.....
Wait until you have a little boy who did not get enough sleep.

All I can say is... . And when there are two boys who did not get enough sleep and they start to feed off each other...

And then mom and dad are like...

Then the kids are like...

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries