Best Xbox SX Games Deals

Best Xbox SX Games Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
NBA 2K21 (Xbox XS)
$42.99

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Xbox XS)
$34.99

NBA 2K21 (Xbox XS)
$86.99

SCARLET NEXUS (Xbox XS)
$59.99

The Falconeer - Day One Edition (Xbox XS)
$33.88

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate (Xbox XS)
$39.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox Series X

Old 12-27-2020, 06:07 PM   #2701
Expert Member

Mar 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTL View Post
So I wonder when the next drop is...
March, or April this, and the PS5 will be common and easy to purchase.
Thanks given by:
JayTL (12-27-2020)
Old 12-27-2020, 06:11 PM   #2702
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmfan73 View Post
March, or April this, and the PS5 will be common and easy to purchase.
I'm just being impatient. I can wait thought
Old 12-28-2020, 05:27 PM   #2703
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey Parker View Post
I got my son the Series X for Christmas. He's been enjoying it. I had Ultimate on my account for my XBox One and when he got an Xbox One S, I set his as the home console so he could use XBox Live, etc. I set the Series X to Home Console yesterday and found out that now his XBox One which is on a TV in another room is no longer the "home" console. Are they for real with this? They can't distinguish between console generations and you can only have one "home" console, regardless of its a One or a Series?
Unfortunately, yes. It sucks - it is so restricted because of those insipid little cheapsake brats who cheat the system that "game share" with strangers over the internet. I hope each and every one of them get their accounts compromised and have to answer to mommy and daddy...
Old 12-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #2704
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013

Target had a drop a couple hours ago...sold out in my state but reports are saying still available in other locations
Old 12-31-2020, 11:52 PM   #2705
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
You may have it sooner. The one I got on Tuesday had an estimated arrival date of January 13th, but got shipping confirmation today for it with a delivery date of this Sunday.
It came yesterday. Have not unpacked yet. Probably will for medium. Want to get the extended storage too.

When I set it up, is there a way to transfer my saves from the XBox One to the Series X, other than launching each game and having it download the saves from the cloud? I know there's no way to see your saves on the XBox One.
Thanks given by:
JayTL (01-03-2021)
Old 01-05-2021, 02:41 AM   #2706

Dec 2020

I have a switch and a ps4 so I'm still waiting. the load times do look nice. I can't stop watching the load time videos on youtube.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:04 AM   #2707
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007
Cincinnati, OH
Send a message via AIM to QuasidodoJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by skynetwins90 View Post
I have a switch and a ps4 so I'm still waiting. the load times do look nice. I can't stop watching the load time videos on youtube.
Since there arenít too many Series X games to choose from, currently, Iíve been playing a lot of older games. And the load times (or lack thereof) are absolutely fantastic! Iíve experienced some games that used to have abysmal loading times, which now load up in an instant.

While there is a lack of ďnext genĒ titles for the Series X, itís the perfect time to play older games you love or may have missed playing before, running better and more smooth than ever.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:08 PM   #2708
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
Since there arenít too many Series X games to choose from, currently, Iíve been playing a lot of older games. And the load times (or lack thereof) are absolutely fantastic! Iíve experienced some games that used to have abysmal loading times, which now load up in an instant.

While there is a lack of ďnext genĒ titles for the Series X, itís the perfect time to play older games you love or may have missed playing before, running better and more smooth than ever.
Agreed. Lots for me to play as I only had an Xbox One for a year or two and then got a PC where I thought I'd keep playing/replaying Xbox games. PC gaming ended up just not clicking for me so I didn't use it all that much so I have plenty to catch up on on Gamepass, would like to replay the Halo campaigns before Infinite is out etc.

If I had "mained" Xbox last gen like I did the 360, I'd definitely have waited and gotten an XSX way later on since I'd have little to play. But since I ended up mostly playing PS4 last gen, my PS5 isn't getting a ton of use since finishing Miles Morales and Astrobot (slowly chipping away at Demon's Souls) since I was largely caught up on PS4 games I wanted to play.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:27 AM   #2709
Expert Member

Feb 2020
-
-
-

Watch as Jacob R inserts 2,021 discs into his Xbox Series X!

DISCLAIMER: This video does not belong to me. All credit goes to Jacob R.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:53 AM   #2710

Aug 2016

Has anyone tried playing Incredible Hulk : Ultimate Destruction on the Xbox Series X? Just asking.

Last edited by Wummyhulk; 01-09-2021 at 05:04 AM.
Old 01-10-2021, 02:21 AM   #2711

Nov 2009
Send a message via AIM to Malice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wummyhulk View Post
Has anyone tried playing Incredible Hulk : Ultimate Destruction on the Xbox Series X? Just asking.
its not compatible with the Series X
Old 01-10-2021, 03:38 AM   #2712

Aug 2016

Drat and double drat. If it's not backward compatible, they should remaster this game and re-release it on the Series X.

Last edited by Wummyhulk; 01-10-2021 at 03:56 AM.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:51 PM   #2713
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2008

Well this sucks. Only been a few weeks and the internal power supply has died on my son’s Series X. Now it has to be sent for repair. Luckily I found a video online showing how to manually eject a disc from the console, because it was on at the time it died.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:49 PM   #2714
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Texas. Muggy & Hot 24/7/365

Every Walmart in my area has a sign saying 'online only' so was shocked two Xbox series X at my local one. Of course, got it. Awesome system. Love that old controllers work and my Turtle Beach headset for the Xbox one X still works

The only issue - the new controller has bad drift. Went to the Xbox Live site, and via the automated 'help' I requested a replacement. Not too hard to do.

Halo Anniversary via the mcc plays amazingly (finally). My tv does not have the 60 hz option, but I can still adjust FOV for MP, but stops me for campaign. Playing Jedi Fallen Order at it plays awesome

Last edited by Matt S; 01-14-2021 at 09:02 PM.
Thanks given by:
dmaul1114 (01-14-2021), SpazeBlue (01-14-2021)
Old 01-17-2021, 03:26 AM   #2715

Aug 2016

My top 3 wish list for future games

Lego Middle Earth : Covering An Unexpected Journey, The Desolation of Smaug, The Battle of the Five Armies, The Fellowship of the Ring, the Two Towers, and The Return of the King.

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 : Covering Avengers : Infinity War and Avengers : Endgame.

Incredible Hulk : Ultimate Destruction (Remastered)
Old 01-17-2021, 05:57 PM   #2716
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013

Are we sure that the system exists?
100% sure it's a real life system?
Old 01-17-2021, 07:19 PM   #2717
Expert Member

Aug 2011
the Zoo

It looks like the Series S is coming back in stock (and quickly selling out) at Best Buy. Hopefully a good sign the X will start showing up more often too?
Old 01-17-2021, 08:19 PM   #2718
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2008
Columbiana, OH
Send a message via MSN to KilloWertz

Quote:
Are we sure that the system exists?
100% sure it's a real life system?
Lol, valid question with how little stock there has been of this (and the PS5) so far this year. I can't even remember the last time I read about new stock for either.

I can confirm that it is indeed real as I did have one briefly before I sold it to somebody at work. I felt it made more sense with also having a PS5, but that's another story.
Old 01-17-2021, 10:14 PM   #2719
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilloWertz View Post
Lol, valid question with how little stock there has been of this (and the PS5) so far this year. I can't even remember the last time I read about new stock for either.

I can confirm that it is indeed real as I did have one briefly before I sold it to somebody at work. I felt it made more sense with also having a PS5, but that's another story.
I'm pretty sure the PS5 doesn't exist either.

It's like bigfoot or UFO'S, sure people will say they exist, and there's photographic evidence...but that's not enough for me lol
Thanks given by:
SpazeBlue (01-18-2021)
Old 01-18-2021, 05:08 AM   #2720
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2008
Columbiana, OH
Send a message via MSN to KilloWertz

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the PS5 doesn't exist either.

It's like bigfoot or UFO'S, sure people will say they exist, and there's photographic evidence...but that's not enough for me lol
Yep, both are nearly impossible to get right now unless you're willing to pay extra on eBay. Some of them aren't too bad (around $700 for a Series X), but still, it's somewhat surprising that it's quite this bad for either console right now. Someday I suppose, but photographic evidence of the PS5....

Thanks given by:
Batman90 (01-18-2021)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox Series X